JMC Auto Brokers

JMC Auto Brokers

9602 White Bluff Rd, Savannah, GA 31406

Used 888-842-0415

Get the car you want for the price you need!

experience

by from winchester, va |

I would give this dealer 1000000 stars/ thumbs up. They are very helpful, reliable and get you through with the car of your dreams. Two things I loved was they stayed on the phone with me till I was approved and made sure no one had the chance to buy it before I did being that I live so far away. Great experience, I was impressed. I would recommend this place to anyone who needs the car of their dreams.... give them a call

July 13, 2014

Thanks so much for the great review, we appreciate your business and know that there were many dealerships on the 9 hour drive that you could have done business with. Again thanks so much for your business and taking time to give us this review.

Ask for more pictures than what they have online

by from Here in, sc |

I've seen what they offered and then the pictures they post. There is an art to taking pictures at the right angles to leave out all missing items and horribly distressed surfaces And they have it down to a science. However, the sales person was top notch and really fast with online responses.

July 10, 2013

Thanks for the time that you took to tell us about your experience, although we strive to be transparent in all matters sometimes our cars get posted before the pictures are available. This Subaru had truly lived the life of a Subaru accordingly to their clever commercials. We did learn from this experience to be more descriptive over the phone when customers inquire. Again we are very sorry that it was you that was inconvenienced during this learning experience.

Great experience!

by from Atlanta, Ga |

Buying the Saab couldn't have been easier, I made the drive from Atlanta and would do it again! These guys are honest and great to work with, I highly reccomend them!!

June 12, 2013

We appreciate your business....enjoy your Saab 9-3, thanks for coming all the way from Atlanta to give us your business.

Great deal on a Great vehicle

by from Jacksonville ,FL |

I biught a 2007 Range Rover HSE from James and it was a very pleasant,no pressure deal on a great vehicle.I couldn't be happier and will definitely be doing business again with James.

June 12, 2013

Great customers make this business fun, we appreciate customers like Brandon. Brandon came all the way from Jacksonville, Florida...he had a lot of choices but he chose us and we showed our appreciation by providing quick service. Thanks Brandon.

Great Car ,Great Price and very easy transaction.

by from Atlanta, GA |

My husband and I bought a 2010 Lexus GS-350 from JMC Auto Brokers and we couldn't be happier with it. The GS was thousands less than what the Leuxs dealer wanted for the same car and James was more knowledgeable on the car than anyone at any of the Lexus dealers we delt with and he made the transaction very easy and enjoyable.

June 12, 2013

Thanks Jenny for taking time to send this to us, we appreciate your business. We find that dealers in larger towns don't take a personal approach because they know they have hundreds of thousands of customers......we go out of our way to make sure you understand that the purchase process is about you and what you want. thanks Jenny...