Marshall Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1450 W Arrow St, Marshall, MO 65340

New 888-239-0607
Used 877-968-7057
Service 866-670-1846

The Marshall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM family cares. We are the dealer for you after the sale!

'13 Dodge Journey

by from Marshall, MO |

I was totally shocked on my experience. The sales staff were so friendly, especially our salesman Steve, who went beyond words to ensure our satisfaction and happiness. Steve was totally knowledgable in our car and the extras it had. He went above all expectations to make sure we were happy with the car, gave us a good price on our trade-in and allowed us to try the car for the weekend before making our decision. The sales manager was a wonderful man and only wanted us to be happy with our purchase. Jake was the finance manager who found the best financing and made the entire procedure pleasurable and fun, expecially with his 'robot', I will send all my friends and coworkers to them for their purchase and recommend them 100% to anyone needing a car/truck from the best manufacter in the world. I am so proud to be a new Dodge owner for the 2nd time around as my last vehicle was a Dodge Ram.

Excellent job!

by from Marshall, Mo |

I was pleasantly surprised when my repair bill was lower than was quoted. I was also given a car wash, a nice surprise. The staff was friendly and efficient. Thank you.

Be careful.....

by from SF Bay, California |

We're in California. This dealer in MO had exactly the vehicle we were after - a red 2011 Dodge Ram Laramie. I spoke to Russ. He seemed helpful and honest. I made it very clear that we were very fussy and needed to know about ANY cosmetic defects. We are told there were none, the vehicle was perfect. We agreed to purchase and paid in full. When the paperwork arrived the truck had done 19,257 not the 17,132 miles that it was advertised as. I spoke to Russ. His responses was oh well.... He assured us again that it was perfect. The truck was transported to us and arrived with a dent in the rear bumper and damage on the passengers door including scratched glass, a damaged molding and hand-painted touch up. We again contacted Russ. He blamed the transporter. Then when we proved the issues were pre-existing he blamed a snow storm for not seeing the issues. He 'inspected' the truck for us, and we did our deal prior to the snow storm in question. We again contacted Russ and asked him to put these things right. He blew us off. Be careful dealing with these guys.

Marshall Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded to this review

May 21, 2014

Mr. Williams I am sorry if you had a bad experience with Marshall Chrysler. I will assure you that since I been here Marshall Chrysler goes out of there way to make sure each customer leaves happy and satisfied. We appreciate your business please feel free to call us anytime to resolve this situation. S. Minnis