Centennial Chrysler Jeep

9980 E Arapahoe Rd, Englewood, CO 80112

New 888-357-4517 New 888-357-4517
Used 888-642-9207 Used 888-642-9207
Service 888-628-8536 Service 888-628-8536

Bring us your best new car quote in writing and we'll beat it! Nobody beats a Dealin' Doug deal -- Nobody!

Best Buying Experience

by from Denver, co |

Best car buying experience we have ever had! We walked on to the lot to "look" at new Grand Cherokees over the weekend. My husband is very anti-salesperson/car dealers! But, I am glad to say, that we had a wonderful experience purchasing our new Jeep from this dealership! Scott Hayes was so wonderful to work with! I would recommend him to anyone! And, I LOVE my new Jeep!

A poised, professional and courteous salesman

by from Denver, CO |

I am a "no-nonsense" kind of guy! Having done a little bit of my own research on the financial figures of the potential purchase of a 2016 4 Door Rubicon Jeep, I decided to approach the Sales Manager to see if we could arrive at a mutually agreeable purchase price in an expedient manner. He immediately introduced me to Nic Long. Nic was poised, professional and being a fellow Jeep owner was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle! With this said, this transaction was handled in a very transparent and efficient manner. I would recommend Nic to friends!

Great Customer Service and Purchase

by from Englewood, Colorado |

I recently purchase a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Black Bear 4 X 4 at Arapahoe Centennial Chrysler Jeep. It is exactly what I was looking to buy, and I have to thank Tim "TJ" Mullin for his help in finding the exact model I wanted, a great price, and an overall great purchasing experience. Centennial had only 1 of this model on the lot. It was a "stick shift" and I wanted an "automatic shift" model. TJ went to work and in 2 days found a Model for me coming off the assembly line and ready for delivery. He even went to the delivery depot to bring it back to the dealership for me. My family has been a Jeep family for over 20 years, and at 1 time had 5 Jeeps, one for every family member. Centennial has been our Jeep partner for purchasing and service for all this time. Thanks TJ, great job and my Jeep is great.

Awful customer service

by from Denver, CO |

Walking in, I got bad vibes. No drinks were offered (coffee or water). Had to walk around the lot when it was cold and they didn't bring the cars around because the cars are parked all weird. Our sales associate was rude and not willing to work with us. Ended up walking out.

New car buying

by from Castle Pines |

Richard Farris was our salesman. We tried several cars on Labor Day and bought the one that fit us best. Richard was knowledgeable and helpful throughout.

Arapahoe Rd Centennial Chrysler Jeep

by from Greenwood Village, Colorado |

We had an extremely positive experience in purchasing a new Jeep Cherokee from Centennial Chrysler Jeep. Richard Farris was a terrific salesperson...extremely patient and helpful. He found the exact car we were looking for. He was also very knowledgable regarding the features of the various models, and helped acquaint us with our chosen vehicle and its extensive technology. He was friendly and not at all pushy. Richard and Randall made our purchase possible. We feel we had a very fair deal. We would certainly recommend these two professionals to anyone interested in a crossover SUV in general and a Jeep Cherokee in particular. It's a great car.

New Car Experience

by from Englewood, Colorado |

Great car buying experience ! Richard Farris was a great salesman. We really enjoyed working with him

Good Experience

by from Lakewood CO |

Let's face it; the car buying experience is not very enjoyable for most of us. However, Gary Musheyev at Centennial Chrysler Jeep made the process as painless as possible. He was courteous, did not force himself on us but helped steer us in the direction we wanted, only provided the information we wanted when we wanted, and let us make the decisions about the vehicle in our own timeline. It was one of the best car buying experiences we have had.

Used car purchase

by from Denver,co |

Purchased a used GTI from Tim(TJ). He did an excellent job and was the low key personality that I like. He did he best to make the deal work for me. Price was responsible. Financing was a little long but acceptable.

great service

by from denver co |

my man victor hooked me up on a used jeep. he did what ever he could to try and get me the car i wanted. if you go to this location i would ask for victor. very professional