Centennial Chrysler Jeep

9980 E Arapahoe Rd, Englewood, CO 80112

New 888-357-4517
Used 888-642-9207
Service 888-628-8536

Bring us your best new car quote in writing and we'll beat it! Nobody beats a Dealin' Doug deal -- Nobody!

Best Buying Experience

by from Denver, co |

Best car buying experience we have ever had! We walked on to the lot to "look" at new Grand Cherokees over the weekend. My husband is very anti-salesperson/car dealers! But, I am glad to say, that we had a wonderful experience purchasing our new Jeep from this dealership! Scott Hayes was so wonderful to work with! I would recommend him to anyone! And, I LOVE my new Jeep!

The 2015 Trail Hawk their selling is HAIL DAMAGED

by from Denver Colorado |

Hail damage was not listed in the add and their using stock photos. When I told the sales manager that his Traill Hawk was hail damaged, wasn't worth the asking price and reduced my resell value he said that they didn't report the damage to anybody because their insurance company paid for the damage and I could sell the car without telling the new buyer it had been damaged. Really?! Does anybody want to by a car from that guy!? Plus, if their insurance company has paid for the damage and their going to repair it, then they've already made a profit on the car. If they've been paid to fix the car, why haven't they fixed it? Because they want an uninformed buyer to walk in and get convinced it's a good deal. Run, don't walk from Centennial Chrysler Jeep.

None Contact

by from Kirtland, NM |

I tried to contact Centennial Chrysler Jeep about a used car that I was interested in. About 2 weeks after contacting the dealership I got an email from the internet sales manager asking if the salesman had contacted me about the car. I replied that he in fact had not contacted me. I found out that the car had been sold and no one bothered to let me know or remove it from cars.com.

Ask for Richard

by from Englewood |

My wife and I recently bought a used Grand Cherokee. We had a great buying experience. Ask for Richard, he knows his stuff and does not pressure and spent the entire day with us making sure we got what we wanted. The financing process was a little slow, but overall good experience

Advertised price is not accurate

by from denver, colorado |

This dealer has not intention of selling these vehicles at their advertised prices. Thousands of dollars of "discounts" are only available if you lease through them. At best, this is extremely misleading.

Bad guys

by from Centennial, CO |

Leased a 2014 Grand Cherokee from these guys. When I checked the paperwork I discovered that they charged sales tax on the full MSRP of the vehicle. Fine print says if they later discover that tax charged was not enough, buyer will pay the shortfall. B UT...if tax charged is not enough, DEALER KEEPS THE OVERAGE. This indicates intent to defraud the customer. VERY BAD GUYS.

You'll be lied to your face!!

by from Greeley, CO |

Went in on Saturday May 17th and found a 2009 FJ. My son wanted to buy it for his first reliable vehicle. Work the deal with Louis, and it ended up being a good deal. My son went home to sleep on it. We went back on Tuesday the 20th after work. We were there for four hours to sign paperwork. The finance guy Greg was distracted by texting on his phone, several times I had asked a question that he didn't hear due to texting. He didn't even acknowledge my son and he was paying for it! Before we left I asked point blank if there was a chance that this would not work. I was told no problem, we got this. On May 20th Greg called and told me that the only way they could do the deal is to double the interest rate (7% to 14%), which would add $100 a month to the payment. I called on the 27th to talk to Jason the GSM. I left 2 messages two hours appart then called a third time only to find out he had gone home! I then spoke to Nick who said he knows nothing of the deal and I will need to talk to Jason and he will call me tomorrow, the 28th. It is now the night of the 28th and I have not received ONE call today. I called to speak with today at 6 and was transfered to his voice mail, still no call. I called the GMGSM Steve left him a voice mail. We'll find out tomorrow the 29th. By the way, contacted my credit union got a loan for 6.5%. No problem. I even told them to use this Credit Union. They just lost on the deal and wanted to make up the loss by Jack in up the rate on a 19 year old young man. This place is horrible!!

Horrific

by from Denver, Co. |

I contacted Alex at Centennial Jeep/Chrysler about a Wrangler Unlimited I wanted to purchase. He took several days to get back to me. Once he finally got back to me I sent him info on my X5 I wanted to trade in and never heard back from him. I've sent four emails and not a peep.

Buyer beware

by from Denver, CO |

For the customer looking at a used vehicle at this dealership please read: My husband I found a used SUV at this dealership, upon testing driving the vehicle we notice the vehicle would shrug when stopping and had the check engine light was on. Our first mistake was not leaving right after the test drive but we stayed and the salesman ( not us) negotiated the deal with the brakes being fully repair as well as the check engine light being looked into. We put down a deposit on the vehicle and left it at the dealership for repairs. A few days later we were told the vehicles brake pads were replaced and the check engine light was for service needed on the brakes. We didn't feel right about what we were being told, so we decided to have an independent mechanic look at the vehicle for a used car inspection. This was the best thing we could have done!!! The vehicles brake pads had never been changed by this dealer and serval leaks were found in addition to other costly repairs totaling close to $4000!!! Needless to say we are so thankful we did not take this vehicle home!! If you like being lied to and jerked around this is the place to go- buyer beware!

This is Our 3rd Purchase at Centennial

by from Highlands Ranch, co |

We just bought a used Liberty for our daughter and everything was great as usual. It was our third purchase -- we had previously purchased 2 new Jeeps from Centennial. No hassles, smiling faces and an overall comfortable experience. Thanks Shawn!

Not a fan

by from Wheatridge, Co |

Was told the car I inquired about was not for sale because it was from their wholsale inventory. If its not for sale don't advertise it...