Jim Riehl's Friendly Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-RAM

Service 866-483-8206

For Your Best Deal its Jim Riehls

Good Service

by from Lapeer, MI |

It was super efficient. We gave information over the phone and a few hours later the vehicle was brought to our home where Bob Lusko showed us how to program my cell phone to the car and also explained most of the features and how to work them. He was very helpful and courteous. I will reccomend him and the dealership to all my friends wo are looking for a car.

great experience

by from Lapeer,MI |

We had to have an out of warranty door module replaced. The part from Chrysler was defective. A second part was ordered and the service request was completed. The service crew was informative and communicated the issues and timing to us. The repair was made as quickly as possible. Service was very professional.

by from Lapeer, MI |

It was fantastic. Rob worked very hard on getting us the best deal on my new Ram 1500. Hes really pleasent to work with. Its hard to find a salesman who you plan on returning to purchase in the future. Rob is gong to keep us updated for another purchase for my wife.

Buying process

by from Grand Blanc Mi. |

Spoke with Sherry Hart. She was very straight-forward and accommodating. Just waiting now to see if we have a deal!

Great deal

by from 48446 |

I contacted about a dozen dealerships to lease a SUV. I was pretty specific about what I wanted. Sherry Hart won our business by a landslide. No other sales person came close to the customer service Sherry gave us. We live about 50 miles from Lapeer. Most of the details were handled over the phone/email before my husband and I came to the dealership to see the vehicle and take care of the paperwork. Sherry was on top of everything. She was truly pleasant to work with. We had several conversations, emails and texts over the course of several days. I have owned dozens of cars through the years, I can honestly say this was the best dealership experience I have had. I have already referred Sherry to a friend.

excellent

by from Lapeer Mi |

Sherry was great to work with. She guided me in my decision making between 2 Jeep models and delivered it to my work place. She walked me through all the features and helped explain things. I am about 1 hour from your dealership but I know if I have any questions I can contact Sherry and feel that she will take care of any needs I might have. It was great to deal with someone as professional and knowledgeable. Things did move very fast and that was probably a good thing. In the end Sherry did not sway me in any direction. She said get what you like and what you want to make you happy. She worked with me on price and I can't think of anything negative about the buying experience at all. I have already told several people it is worth it to look outside our small community for deals and recommended checking you out if they are in the market. Thank you so much!!

wonderful

by from Lapeer, MI |

Shannon was exceptional on how quickly he was able to assist us with leasing a truck and helping us find the best deal possible and he went above and beyond to help us find a truck to seat 6. We will defiantly be back to purchase trucks or a van with Shannon. We are very pleased with the truck and our experience. We are very thankful!!

by from Lapeer, MI |

Robert was excellent with all aspects of the process, from the initial greeting to signing the final documentation, and then following up with us to ensure our satisfaction with the product.

Excellent

by from Lapeer, MI |

First rate! Dave explained all paperwork more than once and make sure we were satisfied.

by from Lapeer, MI |

Great experience! Rob was very helpful in every aspect of the sale. His information was accurate and his handling of the transaction was fast and professional. Will definitely return to the Lapeer dealership when considering another purchase. Keep hiring people like Rob and Chrysler sales will keep growing!!

by from Lapeer, MI |

Typically, a vehicle purchase tends to be a stressful experience, however, with Sherry's professionalism, knowledge of product, and overall attention to detail, our purchase was everything but. We'll definitely be return customers. Thank you.