Harold Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4200 Parkway Pl SW, Grandville, MI 49418

New 855-279-9533
Used 855-267-7232
Service 855-311-1676

Great experience and a great buy

by from Forest Hills, MI |

I found these guys on Cars.com and along with 4 other dealers, they had they car I was looking for. The vehicle was for my wife so she had the real say I was just along for the ride and to make sure she didn't taken. All but one of the dealerships seemed to give her not only the best price, but treated her like they would not stop until she was satisfied not them. We had great conversation between the sales staff and the finance person and through all the back and forth, were able to sucure our car quickly and at a competitive price. Thanks Harold Zeigler for putting value back into a car purcahse.

Willing to go the extra mile.

by from Hudsonville,MI |

Really a great experience! Let me put a bit of context into this review. I'm a sales professional who works for an international company. So, the bar for customer service is set extremely high. This was not a stereotypical car buying experiance. Marc listened closely as we described our needs, wants and desires. Then, he offered suggestions and recommendations that mattered to us. We completed the deal and love our new Jeep Grand Cherokee. Marc and the entire crew at Zeigler Grandville exceeded my expectations. If anyone thinks that the sales process and dealership doesn't matter, your kidding yourself. Great job guys! Thanks.

New jeep Cherokee

by from grand haven |

Came in looking for a jeep Cherokee and picked out the perfect jeep for me. Staff was friendly and everything went much smoother than I though. First new vehicle I've bought since 1988 and would go back to Harold Zeigler again

Great staff and Great Facility

by from Grand Rapids, Michigan |

I recently purchased a vehicle from the Harold Zeigler Grandville location and I enjoyed it very much. Our sales person Rich Snay was extremely polite and was able to answer all of our questions. If you looking for a no pressure sales person, go see Rich, he was fun to work with. Also what really impressed us was at the end of everything, he didn't just hand us the keys and say good bye. He then spent the next 1/2 hour to 45 minutes going over our new vehicle and how to use everything. It was simply amazing! I have never had this kind of treatment anywhere! Thank you Rich and Harold Zeigler for the best car buying experience ever!

Harold Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

May 6, 2015

CHS, thank you for letting everyone know about your great experience. We try to make sure we go above and beyond here at the Grandville location. We hope to see you again in the future!

Totally indifferent

by from Hudsonville, MI |

Stopped in showroom, two sales reps. talking with each other. No offer or help. Was looking for a jeep, wrangler, but will look elsewhere. Also, followed up on new jeep wrangler advertised on cars.com at Harold Zeigler but never got a response.

Harold Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

May 6, 2015

Rich F, We're sorry to hear you had a bad experience here. We strive everyday to improve on our customer experience and to make sure ever and all our customers get taken care of. At times our internet replies end up going to spam filters, I'm hoping that's just the case here. Please accept our apologies.

Very Good

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

My wife and I recently bought a car from this establishment and were very pleased with the service that we received as well as the car. We had been to dealerships all over SW Michigan but many of them just had pushy salesmen that would try to sell us over priced cars. Richard was a very nice salesman that didn't push too hard and showed us a quality vehicle. An Overall good experience.

Unethical sales team

by from Grandville MI |

Their sales and finance department are shady and unethical who will take advantage of anyone to make a sale!!! I would not reccomend anyone to patronize this business unless you have money to throw away!!!!

Nice people but didn't get what I wanted

by from Riverdale, MI |

I drove a long ways because they said they had what I wanted. The jeep was not the shade I wanted, I only got $100 for my trade. The windshield has a spider crack and little stone specs all over. The spider was fixed but not well, you could see it plain as day. It was raining so I didn't see it until the rain stopped. I was never informed either about this flaw. I called and asked for them to replace the windshield the answer was NO. This is the last vehicle I will probably buy in my life time, what a way to end. Needless to say I am sick, this is a 2010 so it wasn't an oldie I bought. I even had a windshield guy look at it, he is the one that told me it was filled and nothing he could do about it now. It looks awful. I feel like crying rather than being over joyed getting the vehicle I wanted.

Good Oil Change

by from Wyoming, MI |

I purchase two vehicles from Harold Zeigler and we choose to come here for our oil changes as well. The staff is friendly and the facilities are very clean and pleasant.

Professional and responsive

by from Grandville, MI |

I purchased a Dodge Caliber from this dealership after being lead there from an internet site. The shopping process was professional and not pressured. The salesperson was pleasant and service minded. There were a few minor problems with the vehicle that were handled quickly and thoroughly. So far I am pleased. I'll be taking the car to them for its first servicing soon.

Horrible

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

My new Charger's push to start button failed. I called them and asked what I should do, and the guy told me to pop the button off and look for the key slot to start it. I did so, but much to my surprise, there was no key slot. It was now ruined. They had it for the next 3 weeks. Returned scratched