Parkway Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

21560 Hall Rd, Charter Township of Clinton, MI 48038

Used 586-203-2266

Parkway Chryser Dodge

by from Clinton Township, Mi |

This is the second car I leased thru Parkway receiving great deals both times. My sales representative both time has been Joe Sendi who was courteous, informative and over all great guy and would highly recommend him.

Our New Favorite Go-To Dealer !

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

We live closer to another dealer but have had such good experiences at Parkway that we make the extra trip to deal with them. Salesman Joe has been very helpful and successful in finding just what we want for our last 3 cars. Service, while not necessary more than once or twice, was done efficiently and in short time.

Service Advisor & Tech - went over and beyond

by from Sterling Heights MI |

Car needed a part which was not in stock, Service Advisor called and called many other dealers found our part and had to drive a long way to pick it up, have it returned in time for the service technician to complete the work needed prior to his day ending. This saved us from having to keep the car overnight and figure out how to juggle our cars around the next day with School, work and after work commitments.

Great Service!

by from Northville, MI |

Just leased a 2015 Grand Cherokee Overland. Staff was very professional. Beautiful facility.

Mixed Feelings on the Service End

by from Macomb, MI |

Couldn't ask for a better salesman than Todd Trayner. We followed his from his previous location. Todd is top notch and for that reason we refer all family members and several other friends to Todd at Parkway. I've had mixed feelings on the service end. I'm trying a new technical adviser of which sounds very promising so hopefully things will improve. I've had poor mechanical workmanship and lack of follow up issues, things that were not repaired properly yet invoiced, etc. In some cases the service techs suggested I call Chrysler directly to get better answers on problems they didn't know how to fix??? Hopefully the leadership at Parkway are exposed to these reviews. Appears things have deteriorated as their volume & overall business has grown. Signs of poor infrastructure, lack of training and poor follow up. Good people are hard to find... Wish them the best. The facility is outstanding.

terrible service - will not go back

by from Clinton Township, MI |

Have had 3 bad experiences with trying to get service for my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee - one oil change, one recall (twice). Will not go back and will tell everyone I know to stay away as we;;

Extremely smooth transaction

by from Clay, MI |

very smooth Transaction our sales person Joe was very attentive and helpful, would go back for sure!

kelley

by from clinton township, mi |

easy and thorough Susie did a great job for us would recommend to a friend

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Macomb, MI |

I had a great experience at Parkway Chrysler recently. Our salesperson was Joe Sendi and he was absolutely the BEST! He took his time with us and never pressured us into anything. Joe listened is exactly what I wanted and he delivered. He got me out of my lease with no rollover and into a beautiful new Chrysler 300. We will definitely be returning and recommending our friends and family! :)

Great Service Department

by from Shelby Township MI |

I have had no issues with my 2009 Grand Cherokee. The only maintenance in five years has been oil and tire rotation. I am near 60,000 so I brought it in for a block of preventative measures, including a new set of tires. Josh from service gave me a quote a few weeks back. Brought the vehile in and everything was done correctly "the first time". The final price also matched the original quote. Very satisfied with the Parkway service department.