Parkway Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

(4.3) 5.0 22 Reviews

21560 Hall Rd, Charter Township of Clinton, MI 48038

Used 586-203-2266 Used586-203-2266

Friendly, fantastic, thorough service!

by from Warren |

I have nothing but good things to say about Parkway. I bought my car from Suzie DiCerbo last year. She was very friendly, knowledgable and had a great sense of humor. Since then, any time I bring my vehicle in for service (oil changes, maintenance, etc.), the representatives that work in the service area are as friendly and courteous too...from the person that checks the tire tread depth, to the tech that logs in the work order to the cashier...no complaints. Plus, they have a very comfortable area to relax in while you wait. I have at least 4 other dealers in my area...I choose Parkway. I won't go to another dealership.

Awesome service

by from CLINTON TWP |

I recently leased my first vehicle in 8 years. Didnt want a note but it was time. I worked with Doug Chambers and he put in work to get me into a vehicle. I love the facility and the staff. I did everything site unseen and just told him what I wanted in a vehicle and how much a month I wanted to spend. He got me everything. I highly recommend this dealership. I only purchase Chrysler Vehicles. This by far was the best service I received. He even offered to me up to get my new vehicle. Hands down what more could you ask for in a salesperson and a dealership.

March 22, 2016

What an excellent review! I am very pleased to hear that we were able to provide the best service you have ever received. The customer experience is incredibly important to us, and we do all that we can to ensure people who come in to the dealership are treated with the most courteous and professional care possible. We hope you will continue to come back and see us whenever you have any car needs. Thank you, again!

Competent service at Parkway.

by from Chesterfield, Mi. |

Both times I toot my vehicle in for service it was fixed in competent manner. These were noise matters which are usually hard to find and fix. They found and fixed it both times.

March 11, 2016

Thanks for leaving such a great review, Dave! So glad we were able to properly service your vehicle. Don't hesitate to come to our service department with any issues you might be having with your vehicle. We always do our best to find an effective solution as quick as possible.

New Town & Country

by from Clinton Township, MI |

The buying experience was quick and easy when my wife and walked in on Feb 1, 2016 at around noon. We had a new Town & Country leased with in hour and a half and had it picked up by 6:00pm that evening. The sales person Keith Hout was very helpful and made us fell comfortable in what we were buying.

February 24, 2016

We're so pleased you had an excellent experience here at Parkway CDJR! We do our best to provide only the best customer service possible by being knowledgeable about the cars we sell, answering questions, and making the purchasing process hassle-free. Enjoy your new T&C! We hope to see you again in the future.

by from Holly, MI |

My wife and I had the best experience ever with doing business with Joe Sendi. It was a very busy day when we went in shopping for a new car. Joe Sendi took us out to see the fleet of cars and made sure that the 300 Chrysler we were interested in was comfortable for my wife who is only 4ft.8 inches. We took it for a test drive and came back to finish the deal. Joe told us what we needed to do in order to pick the car up later that night. He also had 5 other appointments with clients already scheduled and let us know there might be a wait. We were very comfortable with waiting but Joe Sendi several times came over to see if we were ok and that we were not forgotten. When we finished the transaction he got in the car with us and showed us everything. When we left everything was easy to find and how to use the trunk, gas tank, windshield wipers, navigation, radio, air, Bluetooth, etc. This was the best experience ever buying a car. Joe Sendi is a great salesman.

September 10, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us here at Parkway CDJR. We will be sure to pass along the kind words about Joe. He is an excellent member of our team and we are lucky to have him! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Lovin' my new ride!

by from Clinton Township, MI |

Just leased a new Challenger with all the bells and whistles. Everyone I encountered was very nice and courteous. Salesman was the best!

July 22, 2015

Congratulations on your new lease! We look forward to working with you again in the future here at Parkway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.

Parkway Chryser Dodge

by from Clinton Township, Mi |

This is the second car I leased thru Parkway receiving great deals both times. My sales representative both time has been Joe Sendi who was courteous, informative and over all great guy and would highly recommend him.

July 8, 2015

Thanks for the great review and the five stars Larry! We are thrilled to hear that Joe was able to be so helpful and informative yet again. We appreciate the recommendation and we'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Joe. Thank you for your continued loyalty, enjoy your new car, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Our New Favorite Go-To Dealer !

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

We live closer to another dealer but have had such good experiences at Parkway that we make the extra trip to deal with them. Salesman Joe has been very helpful and successful in finding just what we want for our last 3 cars. Service, while not necessary more than once or twice, was done efficiently and in short time.

Service Advisor & Tech - went over and beyond

by from Sterling Heights MI |

Car needed a part which was not in stock, Service Advisor called and called many other dealers found our part and had to drive a long way to pick it up, have it returned in time for the service technician to complete the work needed prior to his day ending. This saved us from having to keep the car overnight and figure out how to juggle our cars around the next day with School, work and after work commitments.

Great Service!

by from Northville, MI |

Just leased a 2015 Grand Cherokee Overland. Staff was very professional. Beautiful facility.