Gillman Subaru of North Houston

18010 Interstate 45 North, Houston, TX 77090

New 866-251-0723
Used 866-396-6924
Service 888-259-3166

Gillman Subaru offers many automotive products and services to our Houston area customers.

Been coming for years

by from houston, tx |

Every time I come to get work done on my car I get greeted with a smile and great service when I'm looking for parts at affordable prices! Thank you Gillman!

December 23, 2014

Hello-- Thank you for your continued patronage and this review. We're glad our service can keep you coming back. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Happy holidays, Yeong Won, General Manager of Gillman Subaru North, 281.784.1000, gillmanreviews@gmail.com

The way it should be

by from Houston, TX |

When I got my BRZ I didnt have to deal with high pressure or gimmicks. Financing was organized and the way a dealership should be operated.

December 20, 2014

Hello-- We're happy to hear you had a pleasant experience getting your BRZ! We hope to see you again in the future and thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Happy holidays, Yeong Won, General Manager of Gillman Subaru North, 281.784.1000, gillmanreviews@gmail.com

Easy & Happy Experience

by from Cypress, TX |

After a horrible experience at West Houston Subaru, my husband and I came to Gillman. I'd purchased previously from Gillman Acura (right next door) and had a great experience there a few years ago. Our sales rep was Patrick Clausen, who is very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. He was very thorough in explaining the accessories and pricing on the 2015 Subaru Forester we were interested in. After just a few minutes of negotiating, he was able to get us the price we wanted on the exact vehicle we wanted. Went to the financing office with Storm to sign a few documents and we were off. It was a really quick and painless process.

October 7, 2014

Hello--We're happy to hear Patrick was able to get you in the 2015 Subaru Forester you wanted. Thank you for choosing Gillman Subaru of North Houston, and we hope to see you again the future. Cheers, Yeong Won, General Manager of Gillman Subaru North, 281.784.1000, gillmanreviews@gmail.com

Great Experience!

by from Houston, Tx. |

Needed a car for my wife. Found "the car" on Cars.com. I sent an email to Gillman Subaru North and within 5 minutes I received a phone call from the Internet Sales Manager. We arranged a time to test drive the vehicle that afternoon. About and hour later I was filling out the loan paperwork. A couple of hours later I was notified that I was approved. The next day my wife & I signed the paperwork and drove away in a pre-owned vehicle. Great service, friendly staff, and very nice facility. This is the 2nd vehicle purchased from Gillman. I highly recommend Gillman Subaru North for your next vehicle.

Compared to recent dealings online, Gillman is bad

by from Pampa, TX |

3 of my last 4 car purchases were completed through dealer internet sales. A Chevy dealer in el Reno, OK, a Kia dealer in Norman OK, and a Kia dealer in Amarillo Tx all made car buying easy. I sent an inquiry about a used cars availability to Gillman but they were not able to answer that question. I was willing to drive 10 hours for this car but have since returned to looking where I know I can get my questions answered.

March 17, 2014

I'm very sorry to hear about your negative experience, and I'd like to know more. Would you be willing to contact us directly with more information, especially the name of the salesman you spoke with, so that we can see about resolving your concerns? Email us at gillmanreviews@gmail.com and I'll happily see what we can do to make it right for you.