Gillman Subaru of North Houston

18010 Interstate 45 North, Houston, TX 77090

New 866-251-0723
Used 866-396-6924
Service 888-259-3166

Gillman Subaru offers many automotive products and services to our Houston area customers.

Great Experience!

by from Houston, Tx. |

Needed a car for my wife. Found "the car" on Cars.com. I sent an email to Gillman Subaru North and within 5 minutes I received a phone call from the Internet Sales Manager. We arranged a time to test drive the vehicle that afternoon. About and hour later I was filling out the loan paperwork. A couple of hours later I was notified that I was approved. The next day my wife & I signed the paperwork and drove away in a pre-owned vehicle. Great service, friendly staff, and very nice facility. This is the 2nd vehicle purchased from Gillman. I highly recommend Gillman Subaru North for your next vehicle.

Compared to recent dealings online, Gillman is bad

by from Pampa, TX |

3 of my last 4 car purchases were completed through dealer internet sales. A Chevy dealer in el Reno, OK, a Kia dealer in Norman OK, and a Kia dealer in Amarillo Tx all made car buying easy. I sent an inquiry about a used cars availability to Gillman but they were not able to answer that question. I was willing to drive 10 hours for this car but have since returned to looking where I know I can get my questions answered.

Gillman Subaru of North Houston responded to this review

March 17, 2014

I'm very sorry to hear about your negative experience, and I'd like to know more. Would you be willing to contact us directly with more information, especially the name of the salesman you spoke with, so that we can see about resolving your concerns? Email us at gillmanreviews@gmail.com and I'll happily see what we can do to make it right for you.