EZ Motorcars

7606 W Beloit Rd, West Allis, WI 53219

Used 877-248-1505 Used877-248-1505

EZ on You!! EZ on your Wallet!!

Wonderful to work with

by from Pewaukee, WI |

Frank and Eddie were very nice to work with. They are laid back and knowledgeable. They really went the extra mile to help me. The Lexus is a great car, everything I had hoped for. I am very grateful to these guys for making my experience so nice. I will be be back for sure!

April 28, 2014

It was a pleasure meeting you and your family and we look forward to helping you in the future. Thanks for the kind words!

Customer Service is An Absolute Priority

by from Grafton, WI |

Wow, I did my homework on EZ and Eddie before I set foot on the lot. I was impressed and I was not disappointed with the buying process. By far it was the best car buying experience I?ve ever had. This is the sixth vehicle purchase I?ve made if you need a benchmark. The no pressure approach that got me on the lot is no lie. I did my test drive solo. That?s never happened before. Eddie not only provides the CarFax for free, he uses it to buy the highest quality vehicles at a fair price. The check engine light came on shortly after I purchased my vehicle. I got an estimate at a trusted OEM dealership and they wanted $400+. I called Eddie up and he fixed the problem gratis. Customer service is Eddie?s passion. He?s proven it in spades with me. My last car purchase was a root canal. EZ Motorcars treated me right and then some.

Reputable Dealership

by from Grayslake, IL |

Searching the internet for a specific vehicle I was looking for as a contractor in northern Illinois, I chose to look at the one at EZ Motorcars. A big part of my decision was the good reviews they had as a dealer. I went to the dealership on a Friday morning on our way up north for the weekend, checked the vehicle out, and test drove it. I thought it ran great, so we made the deal and I bought it. I picked it up Sunday afternoon on our way home, and brought it to my local mechanic on the following Wednesday. By the end of Thursday, he had done a full inspection of the vehicle, and discovered it had some pretty major compression problems with the diesel engine, and he recommended I return it. I called Eddie that afternoon and sent him the inspection report, and he told me to bring it back. I brought it back on Friday, and he gave me a refund for the full purchase price. He told me in the beginning of our dealings that he was a stand-up guy, and that was my experience with EZ Motorcars.

love this place.

by from Richfield, WI |

When going to a average car dealership there are a few things that can go wrong. 1) they try to get you to buy the highest car there, 2) they don't tell you what is really wrong with the car and 3) they are not really friendly. At EZ motors I found that is was super easy to work with them, they are so friend and don't try to get you to buy something you are not interested in. Within two days of really looking at a car I wanted I bought it, it was easy, not to pricey for the car I got, and I had a good experience. I would highly recommend going to them to try and find a car.

Great Place

by from Merton, WI |

Doing online car searches EZ MotorCars was always coming up as Fair or Better than Fair for prices. The location is not the most convenient for me, but is worth the trip. I appreciate that they have the carfax info right online and it seems like they only have good vehicles for sale, you don't have to sift through junky inventory. Since 1st going here a few years ago my family has bought 3 cars. I have worked with both Eddie and Frank and both are super nice, honest and respectful. This is the only car place I have ever felt comfortable going to without dragging a guy along & I can't tell you how much I appreciate that!

Good People

by from Allenton, WI |

Very impressed with the honesty, no pressure approach.

April 12, 2014

Thanks for your nice words, RJ. Keep us in mind for your future automotive needs.

Literally like name says...EASY

by from Chicago-Kenosha,WI |

Bought my first car from here about a month ago. Great selection of cars to choose from (aside from the beautiful Mazda 3 i picked up, i was eyeing the Acura RSX), a nice clean looking lot for its size, and most important GREAT customer service. Two of the friendliest guys are running this place. Thanks for the help!

April 12, 2014

We are glad you are enjoying your Mazda and happy we could make it an EZ and pleasant experience!

Happy With My car !

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

I found a great used car at EZ Motorcars, one owner vechicle, excellent condition. Salesman was very nice, didn't pressure me at all. The next time I need a car this is the first place I will go!

Excellent Used Car Dealer

by from Waukesha, WI |

I HATE buying cars... These guys made the process easy. I found a car on their website, they listened to the type of vehicle I was looking for AND I ended up with a car that not only matched that description, but will last me several years at a reasonable price. I have total confidence in Eddie and Frank at EZ and am excited that after living in the area for 6 years I feel I've found a dealership I'll be using for many years to come! Thank you!

Would buy from EZ Motorcars again

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I have been meaning to write this review for 9 months now, so you know, my review hasn't changed over time. We were looking for a van for my husband and he spotted one at EZ Motorcars. The thing that impressed me the most about Frank was that he remembered who we all were, me and my daughter by name, not just my husband. Frank was friendly and laid back, let us test drive the vehicle, for a while too, so we could really decide. He gave us a good deal and when we inquired about extra headphones for the back seat dvd player he found us an extra. We love our van, have taken a short vacation in it and plan to take a lot more. But the best part was that we were left alone to make the decision we needed to without any extra rigamaroo. (And the other dealerships are still e-mailing my husband -only- for things. How rude!)