EZ Motorcars

EZ Motorcars

7821 W. Greenfield Ave., West Allis, WI 53214

Used 877-248-1505

EZ on You!! EZ on your Wallet!!

Wonderful to work with

by from Pewaukee, WI |

Frank and Eddie were very nice to work with. They are laid back and knowledgeable. They really went the extra mile to help me. The Lexus is a great car, everything I had hoped for. I am very grateful to these guys for making my experience so nice. I will be be back for sure!

April 28, 2014

It was a pleasure meeting you and your family and we look forward to helping you in the future. Thanks for the kind words!

Good People

by from Allenton, WI |

Very impressed with the honesty, no pressure approach.

April 12, 2014

Thanks for your nice words, RJ. Keep us in mind for your future automotive needs.

Literally like name says...EASY

by from Chicago-Kenosha,WI |

Bought my first car from here about a month ago. Great selection of cars to choose from (aside from the beautiful Mazda 3 i picked up, i was eyeing the Acura RSX), a nice clean looking lot for its size, and most important GREAT customer service. Two of the friendliest guys are running this place. Thanks for the help!

April 12, 2014

We are glad you are enjoying your Mazda and happy we could make it an EZ and pleasant experience!

Happy With My car !

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

I found a great used car at EZ Motorcars, one owner vechicle, excellent condition. Salesman was very nice, didn't pressure me at all. The next time I need a car this is the first place I will go!

Excellent Used Car Dealer

by from Waukesha, WI |

I HATE buying cars... These guys made the process easy. I found a car on their website, they listened to the type of vehicle I was looking for AND I ended up with a car that not only matched that description, but will last me several years at a reasonable price. I have total confidence in Eddie and Frank at EZ and am excited that after living in the area for 6 years I feel I've found a dealership I'll be using for many years to come! Thank you!

Would buy from EZ Motorcars again

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I have been meaning to write this review for 9 months now, so you know, my review hasn't changed over time. We were looking for a van for my husband and he spotted one at EZ Motorcars. The thing that impressed me the most about Frank was that he remembered who we all were, me and my daughter by name, not just my husband. Frank was friendly and laid back, let us test drive the vehicle, for a while too, so we could really decide. He gave us a good deal and when we inquired about extra headphones for the back seat dvd player he found us an extra. We love our van, have taken a short vacation in it and plan to take a lot more. But the best part was that we were left alone to make the decision we needed to without any extra rigamaroo. (And the other dealerships are still e-mailing my husband -only- for things. How rude!)

Impressed

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I have been to several used car dealerships recently while looking for a used car. I really got the same overall feel until I went to EZ Motorcars. I always felt like I was being sold instead of being helped. The gentleman at EZ Motorcars helped me by being truly honest about their own inventory and helping direct me in the right direction based off of my present financial situations. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to be helped not sold.

Great customer service! low pressure

by from dekalb,il |

This is a really great place to shop for a good used vehicle. I sent a email to inquire if they still had the car I had seen online I received a response within an hour so we drove up 2 hours from dekalb,il to test drive. We dealt with the owner Eddie really nice guy even though he's a packer fan. Car was just as described. we had a little problem getting the financing but owner suggested a few option that we could try three days later we had a very clean 2001 olds aurora he even knocked five hundred off sticker price so we could stay within our budget. I would run not walk & go check this place out if i were you. One of the better car buying experience's ive had in my 32 years. I would difinitely recommend this place to anyone i know.

by from Milwaukee |

Great customer service and great vehicle purchase. Would recommend to family and friends

Excellent No Pressure Experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

We were looking into purchasing a Honda Civic/Accord because of their well known reliability. We'd driven all over town, stopping at several dealerships, looking at several different cars and keeping a running list of our top picks. As we pulled into EZ Motorcars I have to admit I was skeptical but as soon as we got there a Salesmen walks out and asks if we have any questions, answered them and politely excused himself. Later we asked to test drive and he had no trouble. We sat down and asked him more questions, haggled a bit, and we made our decision. *At no time in the process were we pressured into buying extra addons, insurances, or into looking at a more expensive model.* We threw away the old list of cars/dealers cause this guy was such a breath of fresh air. He was kind, courteous, and treated us like human beings. Where as at every other dealership we got pressured, and fast talked as soon as we got there. The car was in great shape with the exception of some auto maintenance 'grease' left behind by the mechanic. I would easily suggest this place to anyone looking to purchase a use car even if he doesn't have the make or model you are looking for. Great Company!

November 21, 2011

HI,I am so glad you didn't change you're mind And decided to give us a chance. I would like to wish you all the best. Thank you ezmotorcars..

First Car- Happy with Purchase

by from Milwaukee |

I bought my first car from EZ Motorcars and was very pleased with the experience. The salesman Frank was friendly and helpful without being pushy or a "fast talker." Was in and out and driving my new used car home the same day.

November 21, 2011

Hi,Peregrine I am very happy you gave me a chance on such a important purchase I hope you are having fun with the vehicle again thank you Frank ezmotorcars...