First Hyundai

270 E Washington St, North Attleborough, MA 02760

New 866-897-3347 New 866-897-3347
Used 866-775-4405 Used 866-775-4405
Service 877-328-9769 Service 877-328-9769

Certified Pre-Owned Include 10 year 100k Mile Warranty & 10 Years Roadside Assistance

Great sales person!

by from Attleboro, MA |

I recently bought a Tucson Ultimate edition and was treated very well by sale person named Mike. He was very professional,helpful and considerate throughout my buying experience. He treated me as if I was a friend which is very unusual. I didn't feel pressured at anytime throughout the buying process. He has even continued to take time to help me the following days to get it in to ensure it got the latest ecu updates. I stopped in today because my heat not working properly and he came out to look at it for me even though it was a Sunday and service department was closed. I'm very impressed with Mike's customer service and will continue to shop at First Hyundai in the future.

Great Customer Service

by from Woonsocket, RI |

I feel very welcomed every time I bring my vehicle in for service. Staff is very knowledgable and I have never came across a issue scheduling a appointment and leaving in a timely manner. Thank You

Great service

by from Woonsocket ri |

I was please with the attention that I was treated. I highly recommend mr Ronald and his highly knowledge of the product and the way I was approach.

Amazing dealership!!!

by from Attleboro, MA |

I have a special needs daughter who is on hospice and I required a dealership that was flexible, dependable and patient. I found both the online and on-site service excellent. We visited several dealerships but came back because they were the only ones willing to work around my schedule.

Very Friendly

by from East Providence, RI |

We had been looking at used cars and as we were in the area, we decided to look at First Hyundai. When we were there we were met by a very friendly salesman by the name of Mark. He listened to what we were looking for and then gave us ideas of what he had in stock. He then took things a step further and gave us other suggestions, lease instead of buy, etc. He worked hard to find us a solution that we could work with in our budget. When the decided to go ahead and lease from them, Mark and all the other staff were excellent in their friendliness and their knowledge. They answered every question we threw at them easily and thoroughly. The pick up of the car went just as smooth and we were in and out quickly and easy. If I had one tiny complaint, it would be that there wasn't much parking available. But that was probably because of huge inventory they had on the lot. I would highly recommend First Hyundai if you are looking for great, knowledgeable and friendly service.

GREAT SECOND TIME VISIT

by from Cumberland RI |

Last year, I had leased a 2015 Sonata, needless to say, I didn't get a good deal. After a lot of hard work, and a job change, I went back to First Hyundai, and was blown away. I knew I had to come up with a good size down payment to get what I wanted, and I did. James Clanton was above and beyond for sales, in contrast to my last sales encounter. He pulled the vehicle I wanted right up to the front door, worked with me to get the payments I wanted, plus a few add-ons, to protect my new vehicle. I could not be happier, I am going to tell all my friends and family to go to First Hyundai.

Very nice and friendly clean

by from Attleboro ma |

I went to get a recall kind of service done, it was very easy everyone was nice and friendly smooth visit.. Knowing how a dealership can be I highly recommend First Hyundai after my experience I love my Hyundai 204k and still runs great.. Definitely going to get another Hyundai down the road but mine is great right now and I still love it 10 years in..żż

Fast ,Friendly, never overbearing First Class

by from Lakeville Ma |

This was my 4th certified auto from First Hyundai in 6 years . In those years I dealt with Anthony D Coccia Jr . He is now the General Sales Manager .when I came in 2 weeks ago my wife's 2007 Sonata was totaled in a car crash .I was passing by the lot ,Anthony was out side talking to a salesman noticed me and remember my name ( I have not seen him for at least 2-3 years ) he was very concerned about my wife and assured me that as soon as insurance claim was work thru , he would personally help find a replacement . True to his word we found and purchased a certified 2013 sonata . All of the service that we have done over the years have always been friendly ,even when I may have disagreed with a issue ,the service manager was right there and we work things out .i have never left the dealership feeling disappointed. When my wife has taken the cars for service ,she has also been treated with fantastic service . We are First Hyundai customers always . Again Anthony thank you for your kindness first and your salesmanship .

Great place, great people

by from North Attleboro, MA |

I've come here several times for service/repairs and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Staff is excellent and friendly. Customer service is amazing. Always a huge help with anything I need. They always take care of me. Good to have a place you can rely on to take care of your car.

Super Rude sale representative

by from Boston, Ma |

super rude representative, i asked for sales, she started making fun doing some calculations on my offered price, they just don't appreciate customers looking to buy cars from them. i was referred to this dealer by a friend ... NOT going to buy and will never go again.