First Hyundai

270 E Washington St, North Attleborough, MA 02760

New 866-897-3347
Used 866-775-4405
Service 877-328-9769

Certified Pre-Owned Include 10 year 100k Mile Warranty & 10 Years Roadside Assistance

Bad customer service

by from Boston MA |

I had found a Hyundai Elantra online that I was interested in. When I emailed to find out if it was still available, I received and email back quickly saying the car was available, so I scheduled a test drive. When I arrived, the car that I was interested in had been sold. My salesman, James, showed me "the exact same car" so I took it for a test drive. During the test drive James explained nothing about the car and was more concerned with socializing. I had to ask the questions. Finally when it came down to negotiating, I felt like I was being pushed into a deal I did not want. Not to mention this car was $3,000 more than the other one. They kept asking for more money down, and I did not want to do that. Eventually they came back with a number that worked for me. When I went back a few days later to finish the paperwork I was there for 2 1/2 hours waiting and was then told that because of another car loan I had, no bank would accept me, atleast not at a payment I was comfortable with. Needless to say it was a long process, and I did not enjoy my overall experience. First Hyundai really needs to work on their communication and customer service skills.

"Free state inspection sticker "

by from mansfield ma |

Horrible experience every time I get my vehicle serviced here I bought a brand new accent from them in Feb 2012 We also bought a new Nissan from Nissan Village in May of 2012 Today I went in to get my "free inception sticker " and was told in order to get my sticker I needed to pay $500.00 for 4 new tires !! The car only has 20k miles !! Their free sticker is only a way for them to get you into their service department to pay for things you do not need They also brought in my air filter to show me how dirty it was (the happened during my last oil change) Hyundai must be selling cars with defective oil filters because this was never brought to my attention when I brought my Nissan in for an oil change just last week and this car has 30k miles Stay clear of this dealer !!!!

great experience

by from north attleboro ma |

I came to first hyundai because I wanted to purchase another sonata. The dealer who approached my father and I was very helpful and mostly very patient. I was with my father who had been a salesman and he knew how to negotiate and Marvin at First hyundai was just the right guy to help us out. I walked out of there with confidence in the car I picked out and I was pleased with the service and with my experience. :)

Great experience! Wonderful salesman!

by from Warren RI |

I had gone to another Hyundai dealership 2 days prior to my visit to First Hyundai . I knew the exact car I wanted.. A 2014 Sonata charcoal Grey . The other dealership didn't want to work with me on my payments. I told my salesman, Marvin Wells, at First Hyundai exactly what I wanted and he took me for a test drive and I took the car home with me that night! First Hyundai worked with me to make my payments manageable ! Would recommend this dealership to everyone!

Lack of Computer Knowledge

by from Boston |

I found a car on cars.com that I wanted to test drive from First Hyundai but a few days had passed I checked there web site and did not see the car I wanted so I assumed it was sold. The next day I received an email telling me it was still available. So, I made an appointment over the phone. I was called back twice to confirm the time. What they didnt bother to confirm was that they HAD SOLD THE CAR. I drove down on my one free day of the week. I saw the car out front with a flat tire and a "sold" sticker in the window. I was given a half felt apology and an offer to test drive another car I didnt want. In a way Im glad I didnt have to go through the buying process with this dealership because they seem to only care if you waist their time, not if they waist yours.

2013 hyundai Elantra

by from blackstone |

I have used this dealer for 8 years and NEVER had a Problem with anything.

"Free" Inspections

by from Plainville, MA |

I bought a used vehicle from First Hyundai a year ago. Upon the closing of the sale I was told the vehicle came with free state inspections each year for as long as I owned the vehicle. The details of the "free" inspection and how it works were eliminated by the salesman. I called the dealership today to inquire about my free inspection and was told that I first have to make an appointment with the service department at the dealership for a safety inspection, in my opinion, this is a way for the dealership to try to find things wrong with the vehicle to sell to the customer. After First Hyundai performs the safety inspection I would then get a voucher to go to another location to get the free state inspection. I am in sales myself and it is important to give customers details especially when something is considered a free service. This is a very deceitful sales practice.

Terrible online experience

by from Westy, CO |

I contacted First Hyundai about a used Hyundai Santa Fe. Instead of a "thanks for contacting us, how can we help you?" email, I received an email that asked where I was located. I replied with my location, and then received an email that said: "WE are in Boston???". First off, one liner emails is not what I was expecting. Other dealers I have contacted were quick to provide me super detailed information without asking where I as located and answered every question I have had. Secondly, the way the emails were written, it was evident they did not want the hassle of dealing with someone from out of state.

Excellent

by from Seekonk |

Awesome experience!!! I would never go to a different dealership than FIRST HYUNDAI

Great dealership

by from Fox. Mass. |

I have just purchased my second Hyundai Sonata from First Hyundai. I can say without overstating that this dealership treats its customers in a highly professional manner. From the owner down, the employees go that extra step to ensure that you leave satisfied with the sales process, excellent service and are fairly treated on price. I will continue to recommend them to anyone considering buying a high quality car backed with superb service to shop First Hyundai.