Chapman Mazda

999 W Bell Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85023

A great sales experience with Daisha!

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Although I live in New Mexico, it was well worth taking the time to make a purchase in AZ with Daisha at Chapman Mazda. She was very helpful over the phone when I was first looking for a vehicle, and once I had made a decision to go with Chapman, she even picked me up from the airport! The car was exactly what I wanted, a Mazda-3 with particular combination of color, interior and transmission options. Despite being a unique vehicle, negotiations where favorable and the buying process went super-smoothly. Throughout Daisha was completely helpful and really just a lot of fun to hang out with. Highly recommended!

BROKE ALL THE BARRIERS!

by from Green Valley. AZ |

I do not suffer car dealers well. All of my new cars in the last 25 years have been purchased through a dealer relative when I lived in Washington State. I contacted Chapman through the internet, They were one of three, and this is where I met DAISHA. Because I didn't have all of my ducks lined up, the purchase of my CX-5 was a long drawn out process. Daisha hung with me, gave guidance and suggestions throughout. She stayed in touch to follow my progress for over a month without being intrusive or pushy. To put it simply, she couldn't have done a better job. You can TRUST her to do a good job and I highly recommend Chapman and Daisha. I can't believe I just wrote this about a car salesperson!

Mazda CX-5

by from Phoenix, AZ |

We had spent quite some time looking around for a car, visiting a lot of different dealerships in Phoenix. All of them seemed extremely pushy and unpleasant. We really struggled to get through checking them out. Some where so unpleasant and harassing that even though we wanted to check out the cars they had, we left because we hated the way the sales people treated us. Daisha at Chapman Mazda was the first one that was very pleasant and honest with us. She was not pushy but very informed and had answers to all of our questions. We found a new Mazda CX-5 that we really liked and the whole buying process was good. She took care of everything for us and we are extremely happy with our new car. I would recommend visiting Chapman Mazda and Daisha to anyone looking for a pleasant and informed car buying experience.

Fantastic Experience!

by from Phoenix, Az |

I was in the market for a new vehicle and had spent several days at different dealerships pricing out vehicles and deciding on what I wanted. I had my eye on a 2014 Mazda3. I dealt with Daisha Doolittle, she was wonderful. She didn't waste my time and gave me realistic numbers based on the budget I gave her. She was sweet and charming and really did anything she could to accommodate my needs. I ended up choosing to go with the Mazda3 solely because of the wonderful experience I had. The price was right, the fuel economy is great and the handling is incredible. I love this car and would recommend this dealership to anybody! Thanks Chapman Mazda and thank you Daisha! You guys rock.

Best Service in a dealership

by from Phoenix AZ |

Daisha Doollittle at Chapman Mazda is amazing. She listened to all my needs and wants in the new vehichle did not pressure me and I never felt harrassed like I did for several other dealers. She made this process a lot less stressful. If you need a car I would go to her and only her.

The best service I've had from a dealership

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

Cannot say enough kind things about the service I received at Chapman Mazda. Got me into the car I wanted and in less than three hours! My sales person Daisha was outstanding, very friendly and straight forward. Ask for her when you shop for a car here. Steve in finance was a no nonsense type of guy, very helpful all the way through. I'll definitely be back for another car here in the future!

Friendly Service with No Pressure

by from Glendale, AZ |

Daisha and Nick were very easy to work with. Very friendly and made my car buying experience a pleasant one.

Great Service! A+ dealership - top notch staff

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Chapman Mazda was an excellent dealership to work with. We had a great experience working with Nick N., who took care of our needs very well. Nick was thoughtful of our time, making sure to explain things thoroughly while at the same time not overdoing it. Great communicator, and not "salesy." Steve S. in finance was the absolute fastest experience I have ever had in a financing experience, and this is the third car I have leased in the last three years. The dealership doesn't put on all of the add-ons that you'll find at other dealerships, which are just designed to increase the price of the car, not add value. Chapman is an honest place, where you will find honest people. Not many bells and whistles, just a good buying experience with an excellent staff. I will only recommend buying a Mazda from Chapman Mazda. It's worth the drive if you have to make it, and you'll notice the difference if you try out other dealerships first. A+

Great buying experience!! Thanks Daisha!!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Daisha was amazing to work with (she is the sales professional we were so lucky to have answer our initial on- line questions and that we got to partner with) I personally do NOT make impulse decisions...I have been eye-balling the Mazda since January due to it's awesome reviews and super sporty look and handle though no where near the price point of comparable sports cars..go Mazda!! I have owned each of my cars on average 8 years and let's face it, for the average Joe, a new car purchase is a major life and financial decision...Daisha was very patient yet very informative and knowledgeable and supportive of the whole buyer side of the transition, while still being an absolute sales champ and getting the deal done!!! if you want a high energy professional who really taps into what you need and want and can get the deal done...go see Daisha...We love our new Mazda3 5 door!!!! Thanks Daisha!!!!! Zoom Zoom...

Awesome experience!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Me and my wife started looking for new car on line. We had received quote from Tim at Chapman Mazda. When we met with Tim at Mazda we felt very comfortable, we test drove the car and he presented us with options. Tim with his manager Kim was also trying to get color we wanted from other dealership. Total price point was little more then we wanted to spend, so we told Tim that we need to look also at Toyota Corolla and we might stay in touch. Oh Boy! After spending 3 hour at the Toyota dealership I was done - we felt not comfortable and manager was not going to let us go. We finally left Toyota without making any kind of purchase. Next day we went back to Mazda and when they told us that color we wanted was available we have been thrilled. Unfortunately Tim was not available so we connected with Daisha. Manager Kim assured us that both of them will get credit for the sale. Daisha is just a joy to work with. She immediately started helping us, asking questions, took us for another test drive, make us comfortable and what is most important that Daisha is absolutely fun!!! She makes you laugh!!! So we end up buying new Mazda 3. Love the car!!! Everyone we had contact with at Chapman Mazda was absolutely fabulous. Thank you Daisha, Tim, Kim and Jp at finance office.