Lynnes Nissan East

Service 888-579-4269 Service 888-579-4269

Everybody Wins At Lynnes

Great Service

by from Lyndhurst NJ |

I just bought a 2015 Nissan Rogue at Lynnes. My sales person,Peter Fahemy,was really great. He went way above trying to get me the car I wanted at a fair price. I was very impressed. All the people I saw were very nice and helpful. If anybody is looking at a Nissan this is the place to go.

October 28, 2015

Hi Larry, Thank you for becoming a member of the Lynnes Automotive Family. Thank you for your very nice review.

Great experience

by from Bloomfield, NJ |

I purchased a brand new 2016 Nissan sentra and being a new car owner I felt very comfortable with the whole experience. My dealer Sherif Hamzah was very good to me if you are looking for a good deal speak with this man.

Great customer service

by from Bloomfield nj |

A lady named Marissa helped me she was so helpful and she had so much patience with me ! If anyone wants to get s car I suggest you see her she gave me the best deal I would recommend my family and friends to her she's amazing. The buying process was a bit long but it was all worth it when I saw my 2016 rogue parked out front waiting for me

excellent

by from Hackensack |

great experience. able to get a car i wanted for a price i wanted. process was pretty easy and staff more than helpful. olga was great and she was able to work with manager to get me the best deal available. will definitely refer to friends and family.

April 30, 2016

Thank you Alex for taking the time to write this review. Olga is definitely one of our super stars. We welcome you to the Lynnes Family. We truly appreciate you.

Purchased new 2016 outback

by from Newton, NJ |

Gregory our salesman was wonderful. He took extra time with us and helped us pick out the options we were looking for. We just took delivery of our outback yesterday. We are extremely happy with this purchase and love our new car. Everyone was professional and especially Greg

April 1, 2016

Thank you Liz D for taking the time to give Gregory and Lynnes Subaru such a nice review. He is very knowledgeable and a great asset to our company. Welcome to the Lynnes Family.

Great sales person.

by from glen ridge |

Our sale lady Olga was great, she was very helpful with me and my wife at looking at new and used cars.

March 23, 2016

GJK thank you for sharing your experience at Lynnes Subaru. Olga is very pleasant to work with and is an asset to our dealership. We appreciate you sharing your experience.

They helped me get the car I wanted

by from Bogota, NJ |

they were really able to help mr get the car that I wanted which was a Nissan rogue.They are also very honest about the buying process and said everything up front.

March 23, 2016

Thank you Steph for your review. We are glad that your experience was truly exceptional. We welcome you to the Lynnes Family.

Great place to get a car!

by from Bethlehem, Pa |

I just bought a used Cadillac DTS from Lynnes Nissan. I arrived there at Night, and it was in love at first test drive! The car was clean, looked great, and drives like new. The next Morning when I looked at my car in the daylight in My driveway for the first time, it looked even better than last night, and better than on the pictures on their website. Their Salesman Mario, is very knowledgeable, and answered all my questions, and He gave me a great deal! I am very happy with My purchase.

March 23, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post this review Andre K. Mario is definitely a wonderful person. We are glad to hear that your experience was good. Welcome to the Lynnes Family.

Bad experience

by from Bloomfield Nj |

My experience buying a car from Lynne's was ok the only problem I had and dislike was the sales men Jamal he's very rude I repeat very rude,so if anybody go there please don't deal with him.

March 23, 2016

Keyonna William, we are sorry that your experience with Jamaal was not satisfactory. I apologize for your experience. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your purchase. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate you.

Leased a new car

by from Bloomfield, NJ |

I leased a new car over the weekend and everyone at Lynn's Nissan was great. Our sales person Mario was awesome. It was a great experience.

March 6, 2016

Gina, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here at Lynnes Nissan. Mario is a wonderful sales professional. Welcome to the Lynnes Family.