Lynnes Nissan East

Service 888-579-4269 Service 888-579-4269

Everybody Wins At Lynnes

Great Service

by from Lyndhurst NJ |

I just bought a 2015 Nissan Rogue at Lynnes. My sales person,Peter Fahemy,was really great. He went way above trying to get me the car I wanted at a fair price. I was very impressed. All the people I saw were very nice and helpful. If anybody is looking at a Nissan this is the place to go.

October 28, 2015

Hi Larry, Thank you for becoming a member of the Lynnes Automotive Family. Thank you for your very nice review.

Extremely thorough

by from Teaneck |

The service from the very moment I arrived was top notch.Ray was determined to make deal happen by hitting all my key issues.Glad I switched to Lynne's from dealer I dealt with for years minutes from my house. Worth the ride as they go the extra mile.Joe Fattorusso

They are the best

by from Little falls,N.J |

Great sales and customer service . The sales department is the best they take go the extra mile.

Lynne's Nissan: Car Shopping Made Easy

by from East Orange, NJ |

The service received here from start to finish was exceptional. the sales rep went above and beyond what I had expected in guiding me through what could have been a very tedious process. He answered all questions promptly and made the buying process less painful than I had expected. I made three visits before making my final decision, and he was patient working with me step by step. I will recommend this store to my family, friends, associates, and colleagues.

Great experience

by from Bloomfield, NJ |

I purchased a brand new 2016 Nissan sentra and being a new car owner I felt very comfortable with the whole experience. My dealer Sherif Hamzah was very good to me if you are looking for a good deal speak with this man.

Great customer service

by from Bloomfield nj |

A lady named Marissa helped me she was so helpful and she had so much patience with me ! If anyone wants to get s car I suggest you see her she gave me the best deal I would recommend my family and friends to her she's amazing. The buying process was a bit long but it was all worth it when I saw my 2016 rogue parked out front waiting for me

excellent

by from Hackensack |

great experience. able to get a car i wanted for a price i wanted. process was pretty easy and staff more than helpful. olga was great and she was able to work with manager to get me the best deal available. will definitely refer to friends and family.

April 30, 2016

Thank you Alex for taking the time to write this review. Olga is definitely one of our super stars. We welcome you to the Lynnes Family. We truly appreciate you.

Purchased new 2016 outback

by from Newton, NJ |

Gregory our salesman was wonderful. He took extra time with us and helped us pick out the options we were looking for. We just took delivery of our outback yesterday. We are extremely happy with this purchase and love our new car. Everyone was professional and especially Greg

April 1, 2016

Thank you Liz D for taking the time to give Gregory and Lynnes Subaru such a nice review. He is very knowledgeable and a great asset to our company. Welcome to the Lynnes Family.

Great sales person.

by from glen ridge |

Our sale lady Olga was great, she was very helpful with me and my wife at looking at new and used cars.

March 23, 2016

GJK thank you for sharing your experience at Lynnes Subaru. Olga is very pleasant to work with and is an asset to our dealership. We appreciate you sharing your experience.

They helped me get the car I wanted

by from Bogota, NJ |

they were really able to help mr get the car that I wanted which was a Nissan rogue.They are also very honest about the buying process and said everything up front.

March 23, 2016

Thank you Steph for your review. We are glad that your experience was truly exceptional. We welcome you to the Lynnes Family.