Lynnes Nissan East

Service 888-579-4269

Everybody Wins At Lynnes

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Bloomfield, NJ |

Great service and an all-around very satisfying car buying experience from the Salesman Dave to the Finance Agent Joe. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy on the spot as i did. They made my car purchase as simple and painless as possible and I would go back there again, definitely. They were nice, helpful and I never felt like I was being preyed upon or lied to. I had been to other dealerships and walked out due to the lying, slimy vibes I got off of the sales team members, but this was COMPLETELY different. Such a pleasant experience!

Great!

by from Bayonne, NJ |

Just bought a BRZ from this dealership and the service was perfect! No hidden charges! Everything you'd expect from a great dealership!

June 30, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are very glad that all went well. We do our best to treat our customers like family. Thank you for joining the Lynnes Family.

Good experience except Finance

by from New Jersey |

Entire process of buying Pathfinder 2014 was excellent. However Jeff from Finance department was rude in terms of discussing APR on loan. He was talking rudely and looking at me as if I can't afford to buy a new car. He never answered my call nor replied to my email when I tried was contacting him to clarify about some items on billing invoice.

Nissan Pathfinder 2015

by from Clifton, NJ |

I just got my fifth car from this dealership. The salesperson as well as his manager was very nice. The transaction was smooth and easy. I will come back again.

very good experience

by from Verona, NJ |

best sales person in my car buying experiences-very aware of my needs

Excellent Service

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Greg was very helpful and listened and understood what I needed. He was very helpful and communicative. He made an experience I was dreading very pleasant.

Great service and experience!

by from Nutley,NJ |

I just leased a 2015 Subaru Outback from Lynnes. Olga Rogers made the process very smooth and easy. I would recommend this dealership to everyone, and tell them to ask for Olga.

New lease

by from Belleville, Nj |

leased a new Altima. Third lease from Lynnes Nissan East. Treated very well. No pressure. When done I got the car I wanted and lease that was what I needed. I would recommend Lynnes.

March 18, 2015

Hi Mr. Gardner, Thank you for taking the time to tell us how happy your experience was. We value you as a customer. Enjoy your new Altima. Great weather is coming for some pleasure filled driving!

Gracious, and honest service

by from Glen Rock, NJ |

This is the first Subaru we have leased. Working with our sales representative Pam DeLorenzo was the most pleasant experience I have ever had during the purchase or leasing of any car. She was attentive, gracious and very knowledgeable about the car. When we drove out with our new Forrester, I knew everything I need to know to enjoy my new car. In addition, I was introduced to the maintenance department. I must also say that both the general manager and financial manager were also the most pleasant people in their positions that I have met throughout my years purchasing or leasing a car. The car is great and my husband and I are already discussing a second Subaru when the time comes. Arlene Brofsky

February 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Lynnes Subaru. We appreciate you as a customer and welcome you to the Lynnes Family. Thank you on behalf of Pam, our Service Team and our management.

Jaime N.Gildengers

by from West New York NJ |

Great service from the sales agent to the credit manager and dealer manager. Great price and free service coupons.

See Tom Hickey for a good deal @ Lynnes

by from Bloomfield, NJ |

Tom was knowledgable and when we arrived he had scoped out several cars after hearing my criteria. He was prepared and engaging, the whole crew at Lynnes made us Welcome. Next time I need a car I'll call Tom Hickey!