Wentworth Chevrolet Subaru

Used 877-856-0968
Service 877-495-7216

2013 Chevrolet Tahoe

by from Bend OR |

Absolute Nightmare! TOTAL MISREPRESENTATION ...STEER CLEAR OF THIS DEALER !!!!!! We drove over 300 miles from Bend, Oregon to purchase a 2013 Chevy Tahoe from a salesman named "Vernon". He had sent us pictures of the 2013 Chevy Tahoe and so we were excited to see our Tahoe. He promised to have the Tahoe detailed and filled with gas and be ready to go when we arrived. We got to the dealership and "Vernon" eventually brought over a Chevy Tahoe. This was not the one that he sent pictures on and imagine our surprise when he opened the passenger door to see that this Tahoe was extremely filthy. It looked like someone took a bag of sand and sprinkled it all over the inside of the SUV, there were sticky stains from spilled soda, black oil stains etc.... And the interior color of the Tahoe was "Ebony" and the pictures that Vernon sent to us had a "titanium grey color" ....This was not the same Tahoe he sent photos on. He then starts to blame his detailers for poor service when in fact this Tahoe was never detailed at all. Vernon then proceeds to show us another White Tahoe with the Grey Titanium interior that we were expecting to see when we arrived. This White Tahoe was equally dirty and had not gone thru the service center to be cleaned and inspected. We were shocked at his attitude and lack of Customer Service. I handed back the keys of the first Tahoe that we looked at and he made a snide comment to me " Well, Maybe Next time you should buy a New Tahoe" We left the dealership feeling frustrated and disappointed. So...We took Vernon's advice and found a brand spanking new 2014 Tahoe at another Dealership with all the bells and Whistles and we were treated with excellent service. Guaranty Chevorlet puts Wentworth Chevrolet to shame. If you wanted to be treated as horribly as we were then go to Wentworth Chevy or take the time to drive over to Guaranty Chevrolet. They know how to take care of a customer!

Super friendly and knowledgeable!

by from Portland, OR |

Spencer Drew helped me pick out my 2008 Scion xD last weekend, and I could not be more pleased. He was extremely helpful and not at all pushy. If you are in the market for a Subaru (or similar car, like me), ask for Spencer Drew!

Greg Johnson is da' man!!!

by from Pasco, Wa |

Greg Johnson is a Saint for putting up with us....we were indecisive and changed our minds on a car when we got there But he was AWESOME and a wealth of information we appreciate him and his dealership for everything they have done for us and look forward to working with them again.......... Thanks fellas and Merry Christmas Ross & Paula Rosencrans

Cleo Smith Very Helpful

by from Battle Ground, WA |

Our salesman, Cleo Smith, was very helpful. He answered all of our questions directly and without playing games. This was best and easiest car shopping experience I have ever had.

The New Impala is Great!

by from Portland, OR |

We have been driving Buicks for years and decided the change to the 2014 Chevrolet Impala because of its beautiful styling, size and comfort. The vehicle is fully equipped with everything that was available, We chose White Diamond exterior and Titainium interior. The first dealership we went to did not follow through on our interest in purchasing a new car. So we came to Wentworth and were and were treated well.

Only Way to Shop for a Car.

by from Portland, OR |

I did most of my questions and answers over the internet and that was really stress free. I had decided on the vehicle the purchase price and a trade in expectation for my vehicle. All critiera was met In and out in about 2 hours......the ony way to shop for a car.

review

by from Leavenworth. wa |

This was my 3rd car bought on cars.com and it was wonderful. I would never by a car any other way. Despite the long drive it was worth it. The guys stayed after hours until I was taken care if. Love my car.

Car in Internet Ads for 1-1/2 Months Not Available

by from Salem, Oregon |

After seeing car advertised on Cars.com for 1-1/2 months I finally went to see it. It was still for sale but "not available" to see. Had been advertised as "Certified Pre-owned", but story was it was "a fresh car just taken in" and was "in shop to get ready to have it "pre-certified". Wasted a 50-mile trip one-way at $4.00 gallon gas to look at nothing. Won't do that again. Will buy at dealers that have available what they advertise.

Great customer service

by from McMinnville, OR |

This dealership has great customer service and I would love to comeback here again to purchase another vehicle. I'm planning on buying either a 2012 outback or a 2012 forester. We bought a very nice pearl white Subaru b9 tribeca for a very good price. Car has low miles and in ok condition. This dealership seams to have much pride in what they do and seems to me they have much fun doing what they do. Lol Everything went smooth to choosing the car we want, filling out paperwork, etc. although they did have Internet malfunctions the day we were there, but was fixed and b4 we know it, we were sent off with our new keys to our Subaru tribeca. :) I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a Subaru or Chevrolet and who wants great costumer service.