Wentworth Chevrolet Subaru

107 SE Grand Ave, Portland, OR 97214

New 877-851-5549 New877-851-5549
Used 877-856-0968 Used877-856-0968
Service 877-495-7216 Service 877-495-7216

Chuck Hanscom at Wentworth did us a solid!

by from Oregon |

We traded in our old Subaru for a newer one and our salesperson, Chuck, was informative, low pressure and extremely knowledgable. He is a former mechanic and knows the ins and outs of all the Subaru makes and models. He negotiated what I think is a very fair price for the car and was patient with us as we worked out a deal. I trust that the certified pre-owned car we got from Wentworth is mechanically solid and recommend this dealership and Chuck Hanscom in particular.

Second new truck same high quality service/people

by from Portland, OR |

Wentworth was as I remembered buying my first new truck - high degree of service and on the ball. I was researching new Colorado diesel for months so knew exactly options available. Ordering the truck was a breeze and Geordan Rupp is a great salesman.

Awesome Dealer and Experience

by from Dupont, WA |

I browsed beforehand and picked out a Tahoe I wanted to check out. Being as I was coming from Washington, I pretty much wanted the deal in place. Geordan Rupp got the numbers close so I took the drive down there. I had everything set up and the deal went smoothly. I got close enough to where I wanted to be without all the back and forth you usually go through with a dealer. The guys stayed a couple hours until after closing to make sure it was set. Everyone was great down to the guy who detailed the Tahoe at 8:30 at night. A truly stand up dealer. I would definitely recommend and return to purchase again. Great prices and great people. Thanks Geordan and all the others who had a hand in this for all your hard work.

The whole experience was awesome

by from Portland, Or |

I purchased a 2015 Chevy Cruze LT. the staff was VERY helpful. I give them a 10. I love my car!

Amazing service. Great Sales person. Top Notch

by from Portand,OR |

Worked with Will Johnson to buy my wife a new forester. He was by far the best sales person I've ever had the pleasure to work with. Not only did he get me the car I wanted but for a price that was better than anything any other dealership had to offer. I will work with him again in the future.

Dan Reilly was very helpful and knowledgeable

by from Portland, Oregon |

We leased a 2015 Chevy Spark EV. Great car. The more I drive it, the more I'm liking it. I'm thinking about getting a second one in the family. Dan Reilly was very helpful and knowledgeable about the car. I've recommended Wentworth to 3 others and two have leased Sparks already. Thanks.

Excellent customer service

by from portland, OR |

Mr. Bagley was very professional and helpful. Jared took the time and answered all the financial questions I had and helped me make my choice.

I am looking forward to more deals with Wentworth!

by from Portland, OR |

I found out about the deal at lunch on Friday and was at the dealership on Sunday driving home the new Spark eV late that afternoon. I have been looking for an all electric car but he deals were just not there. When I saw this one I had to check it out and it was real...Thanks to Brent at Wentworth for answering all our questions and working with us to complete the transaction. So far the Spark, Sparky by me kids, has exceeded my expectations. The car is fast, responsive and I like driving the ultra-quiet car around. Thanks for your support!

Our recent experience was fantastic and fun!

by from Portland, Oregon |

We worked with Vernon and Doug...and they went out of their way to make sure we were happy with our Chevy Tahoe and Silverado truck. They are both so friendly and willing to help. We can't wait to see them again soon. Thank you so much Doug and Vernon.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Portland |

Spencer Drew was a great. I was working with him while out-of-state and he was very responsive and helpful. When I arrived, the car and paperwork were ready to go. He is very personable and a pleasure to do business with. If you are purchasing a Subaru, try to get in touch with Spencer.