Born Again Auto Sales

327 Guy Lombardo Ave, Freeport, NY 11520

Used 877-202-0344 Used 877-202-0344

Born Again Lemons

by from Nassau County |

I purchased the car from Born Again Auto in July. Had it/drove it myself MAYBE 10 times the whole time I've owned it... It's been in the repair shop for the same problem I don't even know how many times now!!! Needless to say, I am not a happy customer.

Disappointed Customer

by from Nassau County,New York |

Just bought car & have major problem with car. I have to believe that the car dealer had to know about this problem. If he did,then he should not call his dealership born again!

very easy and quick

by from queens ny |

I recently purchased a 2000 nissan maxima from Joe himself, The car had been owned by his wife. The car was in top running order when i drove it. I was totally satisfied with my purchase and will hopefully look to purchase two weeks later and hope to be doing business with him again in the future. Thanks Joe!

Quick and Painless

by from Shirley, NY |

Usually when going to a car dealer a customer often feels they are entering a shark tank. Not here. The staff are there to answer questions,they were helpful and certainly not pushy or "wrangling". When we chose a car the process was quick and easy. All those involved were great. We've only had the car a week now. However, if the car continues to do what it's suppose do to we would DEFINITELY choose to buy another car there.