Footh Auto Sales

1426 South Concord St., South St Paul, MN 55075

Used 866-441-1922 Used 866-441-1922

We pride ourselves by treating everyone with respect and maintaining a very low pressure atmosphere.

Great little dealership, thanks Ben!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Had been looking all over cars.com for a new ride since the transmission on my old truck went out. I stumbled across Footh Auto Sales listings and found a few vehicles that looked good so I figured I'd go check them out. Ben helped me test drive a few different cars and helped vet through the pluses and minuses of each one. Drove away a happy customer! I usually don't post reviews but I was so surprised by the level of service and am very happy with my new car. Thanks Footh!

Will refer friends & family!

by from Woodbury, MN |

Stopped by last week looking for my next vehicle. Ben helped me out, he was the owner (I think?). Either way, he was a wealth of knowledge and helped me find a vehicle that was in my budget in little to no pressure environment and I left a happy customer. I will certainly be back when I need a new vehicle for my wife within the next year or so and will refer friends & family based on my great experience at Footh Auto Sales. Thanks again Ben!

Had an issue but they stepped up to help!

by from Woodbury, MN |

I purchased a vehicle from Footh Auto Sales and about a week later my car would randomly not start. I called Dave the sales guy, he said that he would relay the message to the owner Ben and get back to me right away. Within 10 minutes Ben called me to reassure me that they would take care of the issues no matter what. I was very discouraged at first that my new vehicle would have problems so soon. But then an hour after speaking with Ben and Dave they had a free loaner car dropped off and picked up my car. The next morning they called to notify me that the battery and starter were replaced on my vehicle free of charge. I stopped by after work and my car was detailed again with a full tank of gas! I left super happy and have not had a single problem since then.

Footh Auto Sales is a GREAT place to buy!

by from Inver Grove, MN |

With a 3rd baby on the way my family needed a larger SUV. Ben and Dave at Footh Auto were a pleasure to work with! They will be getting my business again in the future!

Easy process, great vehicle, and amazing staff!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I started my car buying process over 4 months ago and have to say it was by far the most stressful experience ever. I stopped at over 6 car dealers who ALL tried hand over fist to force me into a new vehicle, all of which were not the kind of car I wanted. If I had a dollar for every time I heard "wait just a minute my Manager would like to speak with you". It was almost comical how every time I sat down the sales guy would bring in the Manager. So after months of this I finally had a friend tell me about a smaller Dealer that she purchased a car from in South St Paul. She told me about Footh Auto Sales and how they treated her, so I checked it out for myself. I stopped in to see what Footh had for cars and was treated like a friend of theirs. I was never pressured or forced into a car ever...it was refreshing. Initially they didn't have the vehicle that I was looking for; after speaking with the owner Ben Footh he wrote down specifically what I was looking for and reassured me that he would find the perfect vehicle. 2 weeks later I was driving away in my new vehicle! I usually don't write long reviews about businesses, but I really felt like I needed to tell people how great these guys are. Don't expect slick-hair salesmen when you walk through the door, they are laid back and the owner even brings his dog with him to work!! A+++ experience! Keep up the good work!