Coggin BMW Treasure Coast

Service 888-290-6143

Coggin BMW Treasure Coast... We Deliver

Coggint & BMW treated me as a valued customer

by from Stuart, FL |

My 2011 BMW 528i would start but would immediately shut down. I had the car transported to Coggin BMW Treasure Coast where I was assigned to Mr. Neal Sirmons. Even though I had not purchased the car from Coggin, Mr. Sirmons provided me with a loaner (an action that impressed me greatly). When Mr. Sirmons called to let me know that the problem appeared to be more significant than I had expected, I asked him how I would go about appealing to BMW. He offered to do that on my behalf. When the car was delivered to my home (another service that impressed me greatly), the invoice showed an amount due of $0.00 even though the invoice made clear the fact that the technicians at Coggin spent a great deal of time diagnosing and solving the issue with my car. The fact that BMW and Coggin BMW Treasure Coast stood behind the vehicle resulted in me making three decisions: (1) My next car will be another BMW. (2) Coggin BMW Treasure Coast is now my dealer. (3) Mr. Sirmons is my service advisor.

Just purchased another BMW

by from Port St. Lucie, FL |

Just picked up our new BMW from Coggin BMW with the assistance of our client adviser Franklin Gugglietta. Franklin has been working with us for 10+ years in the purchase of our BMWs (and a Mini too!) and we are extremely happy with all of our dealings. We have referred friends to him who we know have purchased cars too! Everyone at the dealership is top notch.

Fast snd great service

by from Port st lucie |

Coffin BMW picked up my car and left me a loaner repaired my car and brought it back yo me! Great service

May 15, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review of Coggin BMW Treasure Coast. Our goal is to provide every customer with efficient service. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again. Matt McNeal General Manager

Outstanding Customer Service and Care !

by from Port Saint Lucie, Florida |

Coggin BMW Service Department always provides an outstanding customer service and care experience !

best service in town

by from PSL fl |

Could not be more impressed. They Came though for me and teared me like a king

Excellent service

by from New York |

Our service rep, Amanda Ponte, was delightful. She quickly got the service department on the case when I came in on a Saturday afternoon with a flat tire. Coggin always does a very good job, both in its sales and service areas, and Amanda has continued that tradition.

April 23, 2015

Anne, Thank you for the great review for Coggin BMW Treasure Coast. We take great pride in ensuring that we maintain great relationships with our customers and offer excellent customer service so I am very pleased that Amanda provided you with a great dealership experience. Thank you so much for being a loyal customer. We look forward to working with you again. Best Regards, Matt McNeal General Manager

Coggin BMW Treasure Coast GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!

by from Ft. Pierce, Fl |

My most recent experience was when my BMW was in for service/repair on 3/18/15. Kelley Bragg was my Service Advisor. She was exceptional and knowledgeable. She provided me with a BMW loaner and I was on my way with no hassles. She was friendly and not put off that I arrived close to 7:00pm. Dave Colonna and Manny were also very helpful during my crisis with my car not starting. On March 14, 2015 I came in to order a new BMW M235i and had the pleasure of meeting Ronnie MacFarland. Ronnie was fantastic and answered all of by questions going through the ordering process. He has a great personality and made me feel at ease. I usually ALWAYS deal with Manny but he was out of town during my visit. Dave Colonna was wonderful and got the deal sealed!

March 25, 2015

Lisa, Thank you for the rave review of Coggin BMW Treasure Coast. We truly value you as a customer and we are honored that you are loyal to the Coggin family. Thank you for allowing my service team team to assist you with your vehicular needs. We look forward to working with you again. Matt McNeal General Manager

Short & sweet

by from Stuart, FL |

Well done, quick & pleasant. Tech & rep were very attentive. Did forget to wash vehicle.

March 9, 2015

Thank you for the great review of Coggin BMW. I am pleased that my service team provided you with timely, efficient service. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again. Matt McNeal General Manager

Recent visit for service.

by from Port st lucie |

Excellent service as always. All the staff are pleasant and very helpful !

February 25, 2015

Emma, Thank you for the 5 star review of COggin BMW Treasure Coast. We strive to ensure that every customer receives excellent service and I am pleased that we have continued to satisfy your needs. Thank you for your customer loyalty and we look forward to working with you again. Matt McNeal General Manager 772-410-5155

Sales and service that live up to the BMW brand!

by from Fort Pierce Florida |

Coggin BMW service advisor Sean provided quick but excellent service. Coggin BMW lives up to their family reputation as an industry leader with the best overall buyer and after sales experience. We have purchased many new Mercedes, Hondas and BMW cars from the Coggin family of dealerships and have always been pleased with the purchases. General Manager Matt M. also took the time to personally follow up with us to make sure his staff provided flawless service and exceeded our expectations. As always a first class act. Thank you again.

March 6, 2015

Thank you for the great review of Coggin BMW Treasure Coast. We strive to offer our customers the best service experience possible and I am proud that Sean, my team and I were able to satisfy your customer service needs. We value our customers. Thank you for your business and customer loyalty to the Coggin family. It was great speaking with you and we look forward to working with you again. Matt McNeal General Manager 772-410-5155