Executive Auto Gallery

4825 Lehigh Drive, Walnutport, PA 18088

Used 866-708-7798

Salvage vehicles

by from New York, NY |

Lists salvage vehicles without disclosing as such, up front - leaves it up to the shopper to have to figure it out. Case in point - $100K Ferrari they are trying to sell that is probably worth around $65K on a salvage title, VIN ZFFEW59A350143174 (google it yourself and you will see...) Stay away from these people.

Trustworthy

by from Danielsville, PA |

I bought a Audi Quatro Wagon at Executive Auto Gallery,4825 Lehigh Drive, Walnutport, PA 18088 in October, 2013. We stopped at their dealership 5 or 6 times before this car came in and we always felt welcomed no matter what. The staff could only described as true gentlemen, good for their word. Please note that the third party e-mail service is not reliable, they never received my e-mails, I cannot imagine how many customers they must have lost because of that service, so call if you want a response and ignore the negative reviews below about the non returned e-mails, it is the server. We did not know the car only had one key , and they were gracious enough to get us a second key made for us. There was a noise in the brakes a week after I bought the car and no problem, they gave me a loaner car so we could drive to Newark Airport , park, fly , and by the time we returned, the car was fixed and the brakes were perfect. I was never made to feel like a burden for any problems or questions, they always seemed happy to fix any problems. I think very highly of Executive Auto Gallery,4825 Lehigh Dr. in Walnutport,PA becuase I can trust them, I feel like my business is valued, and I feel like they want me to be happy with them and the car I bought. I don't know about anyone else, but this is how I like to do business.

Great dealership-Great people

by from Philadelphia, Pa |

I bought my first car from Bob & Joey in 1994. A 1990 Acura Legend Cp. Since then, Me, my father. my mother, my oldest sister, my best friend and several other friends have bought from them repeatedly. They have been nothing but upfront & honest with us from day one. If they don't have it, they will find it. Prices are great and so is the service. I'll be in the market for a new car this fall ( When my daughter leaves for college ), and it will be coming from them.

reputable dealership

by from northampton, pa |

I have purchased five vehicles at EAG. I haven't had any problems. If they do not have what I want they find it for me. The staff is very customer friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle at EAG.

Top notch service, family atmosphere

by from Oley, PA |

I have been buying my vehicles from Executive Auto for over 15 years. Their service has always been excellent. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering a vehicle purchase. I just purchased a Ford crew cab pickup and love it. The price was a great deal. Don't hesitate to check them out.

Amazing service!!!!!

by from Northampton, PA |

In 2011 I purchased a 2006 Honda CRV from EAG. The price was right and customer service has been great. Joe was very knowledgeable about the cars and helped me choose the right one for me. On September 19, 2013 I was in an accident with my Honda. I called EAG and spoke with Joe. He immediately put me at ease assuring me that they could do the necessary repair work. He was in contact with the insurance company the next day! He kept me informed on the progress of the repairs. My repairs were done in just 12 days an my car looks good as new. Imwould highly reccomend EAG for exemplary sales, service, and repairs. I would give them a 10+++ for personal service.

Great Dealer

by from Lehighton, PA |

I have dealt with E.A.G. for the past 25 yrs & bought 24 cars from them. The sales staff is always courteous, professional & knowledgeable, and their technical staff has never met a problem, that they couldn't diagnose and repair. Over the years, I've had very few problems, and these were addressed in a timely matter; sometimes, even after the warranty had expired. This is definitely a quality organization, who go the extra mile for their customers . They specialize in repairing water-damaged cars, and I would definitely rank them as the "servpro" of used car dealers- "like it never happened"

No response

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

After having send an email enquiring about a jaguar xkr, I never heard from them. I definitely won't buy a car from them.

Pay Attention to what they tell you ....

by from Montoursville, PA |

I really think that some of the negative reviews are left by people that really don't pay attention to what they are told by the dealer. When I called on a vehicle they had advertised, the first thing the salesman told me is that the vehicle was water damaged, but they had replaced the electronic modules and any other parts affected by the water. Check them out, they have been doing this for over 33 years with very few vehicle complaints.

Continually Pleased

by from Lehighton, Pa |

My husband and I purchased a 2nd car from EAG on recommendation from family members. We were not disappointed. Yes, we had to wait a short amount of time until we were waited on. Yes, it took a little bit of time to get some information on the cars we were interested in. Yes, it took some time to close the deal. However, since my husband and I are not under the illusion that the world revolves around us and we understand how sales and retail works . . . every bit of time it took to drive away in our vehicle was worth it. We have had to take it back for a few minor repairs and every time we were greeted with kindness, courtesy and respect. One should always do their research on any dealership before making a purchase. There is nothing hidden about where these cars come from. We look forward to the next time we are in the market for another vehicle . . . EAG will be our first stop.