Nimey's the New Generation

Nimey's the New Generation

2104 Dwyer Ave, Utica, NY 13501

Used 866-769-2352

YOUR BEST DEAL IS RIGHT HERE!

Awesome Car Buying Experiance

by from Utica, NY |

This was the best Car shopping experience that I had. Bob Narracci was friendly and very helpful. Inventory was great - they had a variety of different cars to choose from. Left me with the confidence that I was buying a quality vehicle and they will be available for all or any future services that I may need, The showroom was clean. All staff had excellent customer service. I would highly recommend anyone to check them out for their next vehicle purchase.

2013 MK6 GTI

by from Seneca Falls, NY |

Buying a used car is always a luck-of-the-draw kind of deal, and can be nerve racking. I had been looking for the "perfect" GTI for a few months, with a couple being snatched out from under (once on my way to the dealership). When the GTI popped up at Nimey's, I jumped on it almost instantly. I had never worked with or heard of Nimey's prior. Bob was efficient at getting me set up for a test drive ASAP, allowed me to leave a deposit on the vehicle with assurance that it would good to go once I returned to pick it up. I did have to wait for a bit after purchasing the car for it to be finished up detailing, but I did arrive towards the end of business on a Friday, and it's a small price to drive off the lot with that "new car smell" and shiny paint. He also set me up with and printed out directions to an outstanding local pub for dinner after the sale, lots of respect! ALWAYS have reservations when searching for a used vehicle, but do know that Nimey's will be helpful in meeting your needs, as well as make you feel comfortable while going through the process. The car has been a blast so far: Clean, 1-owner carfax. Looking forward to many more enjoyable miles! Thanks guys!

Great Business

by from Utica Ny |

Staff is very knowledgeable, friendly and easy too work with. Service department has one of the nicest and most impressive facility I've have seen in the long time. Recommend for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle or perform maintenance on an existing vehicle. Great business!

Experience at NIMEY'S

by from Rome, N.Y. |

salesman Dave very helpful, not pushy, excellent after the sale, very comfortable!

Exceptional Car Buying Experience

by from New Hartford, NY |

Got a fair price on my trade in and a fantastic price on my new vehicle! Salesmen were friendly, personable, and highly knowledgeable without being pushy. I had met with the owner several times throughout the course of the sale which left me with the impression that they had perceived me as more than a dollar sign. Overall great car buying experience!

2006 toyota tundra

by from barker,ny |

I was looking for a crew cab tundra,and found this one after looking for about 2 months and was about $1000 below every one else.When i spoke with the dealership i was very impressed with the knowledge of what dad been done with the vehicle.It was also nice to no they went the extra step so the vehicle would not need service shortly after purchase.The whole process was very easy and enjoyable.

Great Experence No hassle straight forward

by from Norwood, NY |

I found my car on line and contacted the dealer by email. I received a quick response and gave Bob a call to set up an appointment. I had a pretty tight schedule but was able to get to Nimey?s five days after first contact. Bob contacted me to get information so that everything would be ready when I got there. I arrived after a 3 hour drive and everything was ready as promised I took a test drive completed the paper work and left with my car in about an hour. I live that 3 hour drive, I just mentioned, north but I would come back here to buy another car. Thanks Bob Narracci it was a pleasure meeting and doing business with you.

December 30, 2014

Hi Frank, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Nimey's The New Generation. We are pleased to hear that Bob exceeded your expectations with every part of the process. We hope to see you in the future. Enjoy your new ride!

Easy and Friendly

by from Herkimer, NY |

This was my first purchase here and I found the process to be quick and easy. Bob was friendly and worked with us. A low pressure sales environment. The prices are fair and the quality of the vehicles are very good (We bought a Honda so that is no surprise). He was also able to get us the best financing in the area. I have only had my vehicle a few days but so far I am a very happy customer!

December 30, 2014

Hi Liz, Thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit at Nimey's The New Generation. It's always wonderful to hear when Bob combines all his years of training to provide the ultimate customer experience. Enjoy your new ride!

Highly recommended...

by from Whitesboro NY |

Great buying experience at this dealership.... the service after the sale was outstanding and they immediately repaired any issues that I had with the vehicle. I would highly recommend them. John Peek

December 30, 2014

John, Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to know that your experience here at Nimey's was exceptional. We hope to see you in the future for all your automotive need's

best experience buying a vehicle I have ever had

by from lowville ny |

Bob Nimey is the best he explained the whole process to me step by step! He was very kind walking me through everything my whole experience was the best I have ever had buying a vehicle I wouldn't go anywhere else! He was very honest and I dont think he could of been more helpful if he tried if your looking for a new vehicle contact bob nimey and your bound to have a great stress free experience!!!! And I absolutely love my new van its perfect for me but they have a bunch of beautiful vehicles to choose from! check it out im sure you will not be disappointed!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

July 16, 2014

Hello Chelsea, Thanks so much for sharing your experience at Nimey's New Generation with us. We work hard to make sure you get the most for your money and it's great to hear we achieved that goal. Thanks! Bob

2013 Ford Edge from Nimey's The New Generation

by from Evans Mills, NY |

Just bought a 2013 Ford Edge. Car was in excellent condition. Bobby Narracci helped me throughout the entire process. He let us spend as much time we needed as far as test driving and checking out the vehicles features. He wasn't too pushy and everything went smoothly. I would recommend this dealer in the future!

July 16, 2014

Hello Olivia, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Nimey's The New Generation. Bob is very experienced and treats each customer with the respect they deserve while keeping in mind that their time is precious too. I hope you enjoy your new ride!