Rich Nimey's Sale and Service, Inc.

Rich Nimey's Sale and Service, Inc.

2104 Dwyer Ave, Utica, NY 13501

Used 866-769-2352

YOUR BEST DEAL IS RIGHT HERE!

Highly recommended...

by from Whitesboro NY |

Great buying experience at this dealership.... the service after the sale was outstanding and they immediately repaired any issues that I had with the vehicle. I would highly recommend them. John Peek

December 30, 2014

John, Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to know that your experience here at Nimey's was exceptional. We hope to see you in the future for all your automotive need's

Exceptional Car Buying Experience

by from New Hartford, NY |

Got a fair price on my trade in and a fantastic price on my new vehicle! Salesmen were friendly, personable, and highly knowledgeable without being pushy. I had met with the owner several times throughout the course of the sale which left me with the impression that they had perceived me as more than a dollar sign. Overall great car buying experience!

2006 toyota tundra

by from barker,ny |

I was looking for a crew cab tundra,and found this one after looking for about 2 months and was about $1000 below every one else.When i spoke with the dealership i was very impressed with the knowledge of what dad been done with the vehicle.It was also nice to no they went the extra step so the vehicle would not need service shortly after purchase.The whole process was very easy and enjoyable.

Great Experence No hassle straight forward

by from Norwood, NY |

I found my car on line and contacted the dealer by email. I received a quick response and gave Bob a call to set up an appointment. I had a pretty tight schedule but was able to get to Nimey?s five days after first contact. Bob contacted me to get information so that everything would be ready when I got there. I arrived after a 3 hour drive and everything was ready as promised I took a test drive completed the paper work and left with my car in about an hour. I live that 3 hour drive, I just mentioned, north but I would come back here to buy another car. Thanks Bob Narracci it was a pleasure meeting and doing business with you.

December 30, 2014

Hi Frank, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Nimey's The New Generation. We are pleased to hear that Bob exceeded your expectations with every part of the process. We hope to see you in the future. Enjoy your new ride!

Easy and Friendly

by from Herkimer, NY |

This was my first purchase here and I found the process to be quick and easy. Bob was friendly and worked with us. A low pressure sales environment. The prices are fair and the quality of the vehicles are very good (We bought a Honda so that is no surprise). He was also able to get us the best financing in the area. I have only had my vehicle a few days but so far I am a very happy customer!

December 30, 2014

Hi Liz, Thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit at Nimey's The New Generation. It's always wonderful to hear when Bob combines all his years of training to provide the ultimate customer experience. Enjoy your new ride!

best experience buying a vehicle I have ever had

by from lowville ny |

Bob Nimey is the best he explained the whole process to me step by step! He was very kind walking me through everything my whole experience was the best I have ever had buying a vehicle I wouldn't go anywhere else! He was very honest and I dont think he could of been more helpful if he tried if your looking for a new vehicle contact bob nimey and your bound to have a great stress free experience!!!! And I absolutely love my new van its perfect for me but they have a bunch of beautiful vehicles to choose from! check it out im sure you will not be disappointed!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

July 16, 2014

Hello Chelsea, Thanks so much for sharing your experience at Nimey's New Generation with us. We work hard to make sure you get the most for your money and it's great to hear we achieved that goal. Thanks! Bob

2013 Ford Edge from Nimey's The New Generation

by from Evans Mills, NY |

Just bought a 2013 Ford Edge. Car was in excellent condition. Bobby Narracci helped me throughout the entire process. He let us spend as much time we needed as far as test driving and checking out the vehicles features. He wasn't too pushy and everything went smoothly. I would recommend this dealer in the future!

July 16, 2014

Hello Olivia, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Nimey's The New Generation. Bob is very experienced and treats each customer with the respect they deserve while keeping in mind that their time is precious too. I hope you enjoy your new ride!

Awesome Service!!!

by from Utica, NY |

This was my first experience buying a vehicle and I received outstanding service. The sales person, Bobby Narracci, who assisted me was very helpful and not pushy at all. I would highly recommend Nimey's to anyone who's looking to purchase a vehicle. I will be coming back when it's time for a new car.

July 16, 2014

Hello Nicole, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Nimeys The New Generation. Bob is very experienced and treats each customer with the respect they deserve as well as the rest of the staff. Enjoy your new ride!

Nothing but perfection

by from Newport, NY |

Just bought a 2006 truck from their new dealership location and they are awesome. Very accommodating and very family oriented. Also went to their open house this past Saturday. Wonderful atmosphere. Bob was great.....everything went through very smoothly.....just a great experience....can't say enough except thanks so much and looking forward to continued business with you ; )

July 16, 2014

Hello Chevy guy from Newport, NY, I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your kind words and for also taking the time to recognize Bob Narracci and his interaction with you. Your feedback allows us to keep up with the ever changing needs of our customers and provide the best service possible. We look forward to seeing you in the future for all of your automotive needs :)

'07 Honda Odyssey @ Nimeys

by from Whitesboro, NY |

Felt comfortable right away, this is not always the case at smaller & larger dealerships alike. A previous post reflected our same car buying experience, no pressure! Our salesman was able to speak freely and confidently about the vehicles on the lot. This is a credit to the ownership and shows they stand behind their product.. To further support this claim, Nimey's provides "peace of mind" to its customers with a free 6-month full coverage guarantee. This seems to be a rare benefit provided by other dealers, upon older models, such as our purchase. Other dealers "offer" for a price($), Nimey's provides! I was pleasantly surprised with the overall experience. Having hectic & busy schedules, Bob Naracci was accommodating and understanding. With Nimey's new store up and running, its easy to see why this local company is successful. Repeat business and positive referrals will not be a problem. I should had considered Nimey's during past vehicle purchases.

July 16, 2014

Hello First time Honda owners. I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your kind words and for also taking the time to recognize Bob Narracci and his interaction with you. We will continue to work hard for our customers to ensure they get the most for their money. Your feedback allows us to keep up with the ever changing needs of our customers and provide the best service possible. Enjoy your new ride!

Excellent service and friendly Employees

by from Cold Brook, NY |

I just bought a 2013 Chevy Cruise from them today. Very good service and were helpful and knew their stuff. This was a pleasurable buying experience and I would recomend them to family and friends without a second thought!

May 8, 2014

Thank you for the feed back Josh. We pride our self on customer service here and will continue to do so in the future