Prestige Cars

Used 888-475-3898

The best Pre-Owned Vehicles since 1988

Highly recomend

by from Chattanooga Tn. |

First of all let me start by saying that in my 65 years on this earth , of which i purchased many new and used vehicles , Prestige is the first one that my wife and i have dealt with that treated us with respect and dignity. they are extremely professional ,there were no pressure tactics used , they answered every question we asked with great concern, and went out of their way to make us feel comfortable . I purchased a great truck from them and plan on another vehicle for my wife . Our entire visit there ,from the initial salesman , Chandler Capehart, , to Robert who did our financial paperwork , what a great team they are ! we felt like family instead of prey being sought after by vultures !! Thanks again.

Best of the Best !

by from Chattanooga, Tn |

My car purchase was a stress free and positive experience. Greg the salesman was very knowledgeable and professional. I liked the fact that he was not overly aggressive.He was very patient with me during the entire process. I love my new BMW ! I highly recommend Prestige cars.

Best used car buying experience that I've had!!!

by from Harrison, Tennessee |

This used car dealer has been in business a long time and they are very friendly and easy to deal with. Prestige has a very nice mixture of different class vehicle's to choose from. They had a car just like what I was looking for. Their vehicles seem to be good quality and serviced ready to go. Overall this was a very good buying experience and I would highly recommend. Go buy and see them if your looking for a nice quality vehicle and they are easy to deal with.

Awesome place to buy a vehicle

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Very Satisfied!! These guys prove that honesty and integrity can still be a part of buying a vehicle. A few weeks ago I bought s preowned Escalade from Prestige Cars in Chattanooga, TN. These guys are great. They will go above and beyond to ensure that you are happy. They will find the best interest rate and payment terms for you as well. They were able to beat my long time bank of choice and I have a lot of involvement with my bank. They beat it by far. Also, these guys will ensure that you are absolutely happy with your purchase. I asked for them to have a door handle replaced, repair a small tear in the back seat and have two very small dents removed. They followed through with everything they promised me and completely exceeded my expectations. Chandler Capehart is the salesperson I have been working with. He's truly awesome and keeps you informed every step of the way. Robert Brown is the finance guy and he is awesome as well. As mentioned by another reviewer, this place truly is a diamond in the middle of many large dealerships on Chapman Road. Chad Drake of Chattanooga, TN

Not happy with my purchase

by from Chattanooga Tn |

During the trade process, I was very pleased with them. I traded my Cadillac for a 2009 Audi A4 convertible which was immaculate and completely unblemished. They went to great lengths to fix the bumpy ride I identified on my test drive. They had a wheel specialty business fix a bent wheel. However the car still had a very noticeable vibration and still does. But the big thing is this: the convertible top does not consistently open and close. I've had the car a little over three months and have put the top down successfully less than a half dozen times. Now it sticks and the top stops when it is only partially retracted. A mechanic who specializes in import repairs performed extensive diagnosis and determined it needs a new hydraulic pump motor, which costs $1800 plus labor. Considering I only retracted that convertible top 4 or 5 times within the first month of having this car , then it no longer works, I am very suspicious that they may have known it was bad when they sold me the car. Can't prove it but I won't go back there to buy a car. Too bad you have no recourse when you buy a used car.

Good Job!

by from McMinnville,TN. |

I was very pleased with all aspects of my trade with Greg. He did what he said he would do(which is not the norm anymore). I was in and out in just over 30 minutes. It's good to know that there are dealerships that treat you with respect and keep their word!

Prestige Cars responded to this review

March 12, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and it was a pleasure doing business with you.

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Harrison, TN |

What a great expirence all around...the management goes above and beyond what is expected...they took care of us like we were their family and I would recommend these folks over and over!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!

Check these guys out.

by from Dalton, GA |

All the sales reps here are good, but Mr. Toney is awesome. He looked out for our best interest before, during, and even after the sale. He even did the little things right like walking my wife to the car while it was raining, chasing me down to ask if my boy could have some Christmas candy, and remembering to hold on to my son's gloves after he'd left them behind after the test drive. May sound trivial, but they treated us like we were the only customers that day. Nathan the finance guy was informative about our options, thorough, and quick to get us through all the paper work. These guys are a diamond in the middle of the of big car dealers around them. Check them out...and oh, ask for Mr. Toney.

Great experience

by from Chattanooga TN |

I just purchased a 2008 Gmc Sierra from Prestige. The truck is super nice and was same as new. All of the employees were helpful and nice and weren't pushy like other dealers I went to. The process was fast and easy and I was in and out. If you want a nice car or truck that you don't have to worry about bad quality I HIGHLY recommend them!

Long distance puchase

by from Louisville, KY |

We purchased a TDI Sportwagon from Prestige. They were very good about contacting us with needed information before the purchase and were willing to hold it for us despite our being out of state. Because we were out of state we had to ask them to send us an additional key and another part. They agreed to send them and did so within two weeks. After the sale process however, it was difficult to get in touch with them regarding progress on the key. I realize they had already made the purchase but it would have appreciated more open communication after the sale.

Prestige Cars responded to this review

October 2, 2012

Thank you for your Purchase and I apologize that it took awhile to receive your key. Unfortunately we had to order that from the Dealer and it took longer than expected to receive. I hope you enjoy your TDI and thanks again for choosing Prestige Cars.