New Century Volkswagen

(4.5) 2 Reviews

1220 S Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91204

Service department is good but beware the upsell.

by from Los Angeles, CA |

If you are under warranty bring your car to the dealer so they can't reject your claim due to unauthorized parts or service. Once out of warranty maintain your VW by the book, change your oil and timing belt at or before recommended intervals and maybe find a competitive independent mechanic on Yelp. Their shuttle driver is excellent and will go out of his way to get you to your destination. Loaner cars are sometimes available if you get their at the right time.

Wonderful Buying Experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I have purchased 2011 Tiguan Used. Phenix and Carlos were extremely helpful. They've answered hundreds of questions very patiently. They have helped me to get a great deal. When the car needed some repairs within few weeks, Phenix and Pedro from the Service Dept acted very quickly. And they gave me a temporary car. There are few minor issues, however. The financing person does not explain anything unless you ask him. And he speaks very fast, so I had a very difficult time understanding him.... Also the customer service couldn't find my order. I had to wait about an hour at the shop to get it. Lastly, no one told me that my Tiguan 2011's rare bumper looks different than others, not in a good way. I wish someone had told me about it before I purchased it. It wasn't gonna change my mind, but I'd appreciated an explanation. I still don't know why it's different....