Pine Belt Subaru of Lakewood

1004 Route 88, Lakewood, NJ 08701

New 888-232-2103
Used 888-221-9242
Service 877-263-7894

For over 75 years... A GREAT DEAL MORE!

Great Buying Experience! Fair, low pressure

by from Barnegat NJ |

My husband and I just bought a Subaru Forester from your dealership. My husband does a lot of research and takes time in between conversations to think about what he's going to do which can take a lot of time. Each time we came by to research, test drive or negotiate through the process, your sales team was a pleasure to deal with. I say team because I think we interracted with almost everyone on your team before making a decision; particularly, Ralph, Sam, Geovanie, Scott and Jamie Palazzo. Each of you were knowledgeable and provided consistent information, were patient and pleasant to deal with as we struggled with our decision about which SUV to purchase or lease. The deal, in our opinion, was more than fair. You met our criteria to make the vehicle affordable. And, you found a way for us to afford the model one step up from what we thought we could afford. We are very happy to be able to enjoy a better-equipped Forester for several years to come! When we came to pick up the vehicle, everything was ready to go. Of course my husband tried to find anything wrong but nothing was. We were good to go. Bottom line: You can't beat an experience like this. So, when we're ready for another vehicle, we'll be back.

2015 Outback

by from Ocean Grove NJ |

Thought we would keep our 2012 Outback forever, but then we test drove the new 2015. Even better! Everyone here at Pinebelt is very nice. They make the tedious process of buying a car a whole lot easier. Love the service department too.

Amazing experience at Pine Belt Subaru with Jim!

by from Lakewood |

I knew I wanted a subaru impreza but was not sure which model to get. Jim helped me pick one out that is perfect for me. The experience I had inside was very quick and seamless and best of all is they gave me an outstanding unique experience. This is the place to come for your vehicle!

July 8, 2014

My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce Director at Pine Belt Subaru. Thanks so much for this review and the great compliments. If I can ever be of assistance please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com. Congratulations on your new car and we look forward to seeing you again!

Purchase of new 2015 Forester

by from Jersey Shore |

Carlos and the rest of the staff were extremely helpfull in buying a new vehicle from this dealer. He made an usually stressful process easy and enjoyable. He went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied. I would highly recomment Carlos and this favilty to anyone purchasing a new car.

Awesome Experience!

by from South River, NJ |

Went to Pine Belt Subaru looking to purchase my first Subaru Forester. The entire staff was extremely helpful and friendly. I made them stay late in a thunderstorm and everyone made this experience enjoyable for me.

July 8, 2014

Great Experience - Thank You Jim!

by from Brick, NJ |

Everyone at the dealership was very polite, patient and helpful. I'm so glad that I chose to come to Subaru this time around. I will definitely be recommending this dealership to friends and family :)

pine belt subaru....Jim Pfister...great experience

by from Point Pleasant,nj |

First time buyer of a subaru...I can tell I am going to love it......doesn't compare to honda crv.

Excellent -- Carlos was GREAT

by from Belmar, NJ |

This was the easiest buying process for a car that I have had and with no feeling that anyone has pulled something on me. People here are easy to work with.

Great Experience!

by from Pt. Pleasant, NJ |

Carlos gave us great service! It was a battle but he stood by us and got the job done. We will definitely come back to buy from him and Pine Belt Subaru again when I'm ready to trade in my 2005 Forester and get into a convertible

June 28, 2014

Great Experience

by from Whiting NJ |

Just purchased our third Subaru Forester!! We called Pine Belt Subaru and told them the color, model and options we wanted. They told us they had the car so we made an appointment. Upon arriving at the dealership the Subaru Forester we wanted was in the lot with our name on a sign marked reserved. We went inside and our name was also on an appointment sign. They made us feel welcomed and special. -- we were impressed. Our salesman -- JIM PFISTER -- was patient, knowledgeable and made the purchasing of our new FORESTER a great experience. Also want to thank SAM for helping close the deal.

June 28, 2014