Pine Belt Subaru of Lakewood

1004 Route 88, Lakewood, NJ 08701

New 888-232-2103
Used 888-221-9242
Service 877-263-7894

For over 75 years... A GREAT DEAL MORE!

Wonderful Experience buying a car

by from Jackson,NJ |

Carlos did a wonderful job in presenting all of the features and benefits in owning a 2015 Subaru Outback. We bought the car and hope to enjoy it for many years. i am a repeat customer at Pine Belt. They are very customer focused.

November 21, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this. My name is Joseph Pagano, Internet Director at Pine Belt Subaru and we appreciate your business. If you ever need anything in the future please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

Great Experience and service, very helpful

by from Brick, NJ |

Stress Free Experience and products are well explained. I've purchased four cars from Pine Belt over the last five years. Salesman in this case, Bill Brank, was professional (not pushy), informative, and made the experience stress free. His management (GM Jamie) also professional. Price on trade in and new purchase were fair with first offers, not a negotiation hassle. When I went back a few days later to finalize some paperwork, a salesperson who had nothing to do with my sale (Matt) hooked up my blue tooth, explained how it all worked, and showed me some additional features of the car. The entire experience was a pleasure, I'd highly recommend. I've used there service area for last five years as well; reliable and they don't try to sell me repairs I don't need.

December 31, 2014

new cross trek

by from Lacey, NJ |

Great customer experience! They go above and beyond!

November 22, 2014

2015 Subaru Forester

by from Long Valley, NJ |

This was a great experience. Fast, competent staff made the purchase fast and efficient. I would recommend this dealer. The showroom was clean including the repair area.

October 31, 2014

I advise: buy a Subaru and buy it at Pine Belt

by from Lakewood, Ocean County, NJ |

This is the fourth Subaru I have purchased, so obviously I know, like and trust Subaru's. I was not even shopping for a new Forester, but stopped in to ask a "recall" question. While chatting with Jamie Palazzo (sales manager), I admired the 2015, and he said he could put me in it a super-great price. He did...with absolutely no pressure or pushiness. He is really customer-service-perfect ! My previous salesperson was Jim Pfister, but he was not there, so I worked with Matt Mazza who was just terrific. In fact, everyone there seems to work together which is wonderful. They always answer all my questions & concerns, professionally and completely. This is unusual because I am now an "old lady" who is on my own and who needs to know everything possible about car buying, servicing etc. I was horrified when my 2015 Forester was about a month old and a young man crashed into the side of it !!! That's when I discovered that Pine Belt has its' own body shop. Ed Donahue, the manager, took me through the whole repair process. Many thanks to every one and every department of Pine Belt Subaru.

October 31, 2014

best interaction ive had to date

by from irvington nj |

I was assited by managers Eric Cenname and Bill Taylor. My sales rep was Matt Mazza. the process seemless from begining to end. the guys did there best to come close to the deal i wanted . Will deffinately buy from them again in the future.

October 7, 2014

outstanding performane

by from Brick, NJ |

all personnel were friendly, informative and helpful. They made buying a car a pleasurable and stress free process. Carlos was an excellent salesman!!!!!!!!

September 8, 2014

My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce Director at Pine Belt Subaru. I am certainly glad to read this and I will make sure and share you complements with the team. If you anything in the future please feel free to contact us at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

outstanding performance

by from jackson n j |

i came in we were treated like family we received a great price for our forester they are wonderful people. geovannie was great

September 8, 2014

Great Experience!

by from Lakewood, NJ |

My father and I came here to purchase a new car that was safe and affordable. We ended up buying a Subaru Legacy. All of the staff were very friendly and informative and thouroughly answered any questions we had about the vehicle or during the buying process. Overall we were very impressed with our experience and would definitely do business with them in the future!

Richard & Patricia Donohue

by from Toms River, NJ |

Very good attention to customer requirements. Salesman and Salesmanager bent over backwards to help purchase exactly what we wanted. 5 stars to both Carlos and Eric!

Matt Mazza is the BEST!!

by from Marlboro, NJ |

I have been buying Subaru's for 14 years. I will only buy from Matt Mazza. My experience is always beyond excellent.