Pine Belt Subaru of Lakewood

1004 Route 88, Lakewood, NJ 08701

New 888-232-2103 New888-232-2103
Used 888-221-9242 Used888-221-9242
Service 877-263-7894 Service 877-263-7894

For over 75 years... A GREAT DEAL MORE!

Wonderful Experience buying a car

by from Jackson,NJ |

Carlos did a wonderful job in presenting all of the features and benefits in owning a 2015 Subaru Outback. We bought the car and hope to enjoy it for many years. i am a repeat customer at Pine Belt. They are very customer focused.

November 22, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this. My name is Joseph Pagano, Internet Director at Pine Belt Subaru and we appreciate your business. If you ever need anything in the future please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

got my frist new 2016 outback

by from parlin |

great sales man, best prices around walk me thru it all step by step

April 9, 2016

Thanks so much for the complements!

A great experience!

by from Brick, NJ |

My wife and I recently picked up a 2016 Outback from Pine Belt and we couldn't be more pleased with the experience. The sales team team is very welcoming while not being pushy at all. It was a pleasure to deal with our salesman, Geo Padilla. Geo is exceptionally knowledgeable about all things Subaru and represents the brand exquisitely. He listened to our needs and wants and provided information about various trim levels for our new Outback. Geo knew every feature available and presented the information in a very casual manner. Not once did he make us feel like we were being pushed into a car that we didn't want. Similarly, the management at Pine Belt Subaru is as friendly and approachable as Geo. Eric and Scott also ensured our decision was the best for our family and, most importantly, at the best possible price. They were very courteous and professional and took the time to make sure everything felt right to us. If you're in the market for a great car from a great manufacturer, stop in and see Geo and he'll make sure you leave nothing less than perfectly happy and confident with your new Subaru.

April 9, 2016

Hi Paul, thanks so much for taking the time to write this stellar review. I will make sure and share this with Geo. I am glad he took the time to go over the vehicle and make sure you were completely satisfied. If you need anything in the future please fee free to contact me at jsoseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

Legacy

by from brick |

excellent buying experience.Eric and Ed were amazing.

April 9, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write this!

Wonderful buying experience with Jim

by from Point Pleasant |

Had a great buying experience with Jim and Eric at Pine Belt. Jim was extremely courteous and explained all the options. He educated us on all the technology Subaru has to offer. They found us the car we wanted and had it shipped to the dealer, a skylight blue Legacy with the 3.6 engine. What a gem of a car!

January 29, 2016

Thanks so much for coming into our Pine Belt Subaru location and working with Jim and Eric, they are great guys! I am glad you had such a hassle-free time and a great experience. My name is Joseph Pagano and if you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com. Congrats on your new Legacy in that great color!

Subaru Forester

by from Manchester |

Buying the 16 Subaru Forester was a very enjoyable experience at Pine Belt Subaru in Lakewood. From the sales person Ed Pagan to the Managers Brad and Eric. It was totally effortless with no going back and forth. A great price for a great vehicle. Thanks Pine Belt

January 29, 2016

That is great, I will give Ed your compliments. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write this, we appreciate it! If you need anything please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com

Amazing Experience!

by from Brick, NJ |

Hands down, the best car buying experience I've ever had. Geo is the one of the nicest people I've ever met anywhere, let alone in a car dealership. Any questions I had about any vehicles were met with perfectly detailed answers; the man truly knows his Subarus, and is passionate about what he does. I felt absolutely zero pressure during the whole process, and wound up with a new car at an absolutely amazing price. I can't speak highly enough about the entire experience, the staff, and Geo especially. I will not purchase a vehicle from anyone else!

January 11, 2016

My name is Joseph Pagano and I am the E-commerce Director for Pine Belt Subaru. We appreciate your kind words about Geo and the dealership. I am also so glad to hear you felt no pressure we try our best to make it easy and enjoyable. If there is anything I can help you with in the future please feel free to email me at Joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

Forester LTD

by from howell nj |

exceptional sales team, Ed Pagan was super. Eric was very attentive to our needs.Loved the process

January 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. My name is Joseph Pagano and I am the E-commerce Director for Pine Belt Subaru. I will share this with Ed and Eric your kind words. If there is anything I can help you with in the future please feel free to email me at Joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

Great Buying Experience

by from Lakewood, NJ |

Brian Hynes- Great sales consultant. Very patient. Took time explaining everything about two different Subaru models we were interested in. No high pressure sales approach. Overall comfortable atmosphere. We decided to purchase a 2016 Legacy. Highly recommend this dealership.

January 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. My name is Joseph Pagano and I am the E-commerce Director for Pine Belt Chevrolet. I am so glad you were comfortable in your purchase and felt no pressure, Brian is a great guy. If there is anything I can help you with in the future please feel free to email me at Joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

Easiest, most satisfying car purchase ever!

by from Brick, NJ |

I would highly recommend purchasing a car from Pine Belt Subaru, mainly because of our salesman, Geo Padilla. I usually dread working with car salesman, but Geo made the experience great. There was no pressure, and Geo really listens to his customers. He worked to get me exactly the car that I wanted, at an affordable price. He goes the "extra mile" both during the purchase AND after! I ended up purchasing two new cars! After recommending Geo to friends-they ended up purchasing as well and are in agreement that Geo is the rare thing - a car salesman that puts his customers needs first! I have also returned to Pine Belt Subaru for routine maintenance and have been accommodated quickly and professionally and for a reasonable cost. I used to go to local shops for maintenance issues, but have decided to bring my Subaru back to this dealership for maintenance. I am surprised and happy to have found a dealership that has a great team. Again, I would highly recommend Pine Belt Subaru!

January 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. My name is Joseph Pagano and I am the E-commerce Director for Pine Belt Subaru. I will make sure and share this with Geo, he is certainly one of our best. Thank you for not one purchase but two! If there is anything I can help you with in the future please feel free to email me at Joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.