By Design Auto Group

By Design Auto Group

510 Fisher Ln, Burlington, WA 98233

Used 888-237-3830

The Northwest's finest pre-owned cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles and classics. The By Design difference.

Excellent Family Owned Boutique Dealer

by from Mount Vernon, WA |

We recently purchased a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited from Jason and Stephanie at By Design Auto Group in Burlington Wa. We were impressed by the quality of vehicles on their lot, I think that we're pretty picky. Looks like they hand select the best cars and trucks for sale. The customer service climate was very laid back and easy going. We also liked their website. It was pretty detailed and had lots of pictures for each vehicle. This was the last lot we had visited that day. You should make it the first lot you visit and your search will probably be over. Jason seemed very knowledgeable about his inventory off the top of his head and let us know of any repairs that had been done and any that might be needed. We would definitely trust them to send our friends and family to shop with them.

The best dealership

by from camano island, wa |

A month ago I was in a car accident. I totaled my car therefor i was in need of a new one. I went to by design auto and talked to Jason and Stephanie, good friends of mine. They started on their search right away! I knew with them I could trust that I'd get a good car with low mileage within my price range. They found me a 2008 Scion xB with very low miles within my price! Never did I think I'd be able to get an 08! When I went to their dealership lot, I saw the car. It looked absolutely beautiful and Jason had all the papers of previous work done on the car. He explained to both my Mom and I all about the car and the history. They let me take my time to test drive and look at the car. I fell in love! Stephanie helped me with all the paperwork and was very thorough through the process. I called my insurance company to set my policy before I drove it off the lot. That took a while, but Stephanie was very patient with me. I would recommend by design auto to anybody of any age. They will go above and beyond and make sure you're satisfied with everything and you will be taken great care of.

Great Buying Experience and we Love Our Jeep!

by from Seattle, WA |

We drove here from Shoreline because of their Yelp and other reviews and we are so happy we did. Jason Johnson at By Design Auto Group is ethical, honest and a straight-shooter. He didn't tell you anything that wasn't true and he went above and beyond what other car dealers are willing to do to make you happy. By Design Auto Group are people you can trust when looking for that perfect used car and they always stand behind what they sell. I highly recommend By Design Auto Group. By the way, thanks for the awesome 1986 Jeep CJ7 Laredo we purchased a few weeks ago. We get nothing but compliments and people can't believe the deal we got. We'll be back for sure. If it matters to you like it did to us, Jason Johnson is also a country-loving patriot...and that made dealing with him that much sweeter! Thanks again!

Fantastic experience from beginning to end!

by from The Centennial State |

I recently purchased a late model GMC Duramax pickup "sight unseen" from the guys at By Design and had a phenomenal experience. From the beginning I was very impressed with the 40+ detailed photos of my truck on their website and when I called they had a full 3rd party inspection and Carfax report sent to me within 5 minutes. They're small enough that they seemed to know the history and all the details of their whole inventory. Surprisingly that's getting rare. In my shopping experience with most other dealers I couldn't get any information without a "stock number". I worked primarily with Jay and he handled the whole process for me. Sales assistance, freight quotes, accessories, financing... everything. When the truck was delivered to my door the next week I was extremely impressed. I'm very very picky and there was not one surprise on the truck. I'm not usually one for posting these reviews but I've got to give these guys a pat on the back. A real "class A" outfit with a lot of honesty and integrity. Something that's getting to be a rare find in the industry. Simply put, I would comfortably send my 68 year-old mom there alone to buy a used car.