Kia Depot

Used 866-901-1721
Service 888-832-6136

Excellent Service and Customer Care

by from South Coast Metro, CA |

Our experience from the time we first called the dealership to when we drove our new Forte off the lot was outstanding. Carole Huff was a wealth of information and helpful suggestions on the phone, and gave us excellent customer service through the whole process. Tony Young was a joy. He was so patient with all our test drives, parking tests, questions, and worked as a team with other staffmembers to make our dream of the right car at the right price happen. Bill Ellington wrapped up our process with patience, humor and understanding, as again we had a lot of questions. We couldn't be more satisfied with the whole experience and our new car. On a scale of 1 to 10, we would give all the above mentioned staffmembers and the dealership an 11. Sincerely, Lynn and Leo Jungblut

Do Not Trust!!

by from Chino Hills, CA |

This dealerpship is a joke. Do not trust Rabi Chehade or his managers!!! I have been working with Rabi for months, waiting for the right time to pull the trigger and purchase / lease. I went through the Costco Auto Buying program to avoid the potential nightmare that a new car purchase can be. I had my fiance with me because she is considering an SUV and I figured Rabi can show her a Sportage. When it came time talk numbers for the monthly payment, on a new Cadenza, Rabi brought out a printout showing a monthly payment and car description. I kept mentioning I wanted the Costco price and he kept saying "yeah, ok" to dance around the subject. Meanwhile he kept wanting to discuss the basic paper he brought me and wanted me to sign it. This basic paper had the vehicle description, the VIN and then a single row showing two different paymets based on different down payments. It was'nt until the 3rd time we said we wanted to see the breakdown showing the costco price and compare it to the infamous "invoice". When he finally brought out the correct paperwork the payments were approximately $200 less then the amount on the paper he wanted me to sign. Rabi of course blamed it on his manager saying that he did not obtain the Costco program numbers. However Rabi is one of the Costco contacts, so he would have known he did not bring to the table the documents that are to be shown to Costco customers. Over the past few months I was staying in touch with Rabi, he would say "I will take care of you when you are ready". Clearly a bunch of lies!!!! Rabi and Kia Depot lost this sale and a potential sale of the Sportage which my fiance says she really liked. Dont trust this dealership or Rabi!!

Go see Pedro!

by from Santa Ana, California |

I went in knowing I wanted a Kia Optima and met with Pedro and did a test drive. He was very nice, and very patient. He wasn't pushy or aggressive in the sales aspect which is refreshing. The whole process was very fast and I thought it went very smoothly! I also never felt pressured.

Love my new 2014 Kia Optima!

by from Santa Ana, CA |

When I found out the new Kia Optima was coming out I went online and asked for a quote from several dealerships. Kia depot was the only dealership to have the exact car I wanted and were the only ones to answer my request for more information. Michael M and Pedro made our experience at Kia depot memorable. I really love my new Kia optima and would recommend Kia depot to anyone who is looking for a good deal and a good experience.

Very satisfied with my purchase

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I went in looking for a specific color with specific packages and they had exactly what I wanted. Everyone was helpful and I'm very satisfied with the service I received.

Excellent service, I was well taken care of.

by from Placentia, CA |

My car was in for warranty oil leak. I didn't even have an appointment and they took care of me. Tom the shop foreman personally spoke to me about the oil leak and assured me it would be done by the next day and it was.

felipe castillo

by from fullerton, ca |

my daughter and i were shopping for a new car and we visited several kia dealers. we found kia of santa ana and they were great not only with there professionalism but also with the prices. we walked off the lot very pleased.

I Love my 2013 Optima Huge thanks to Kenya Galvan!

by from Santa Ana CA |

I was in the market for a new car for almost 6 months, couldn't decide on which car to go with, after a few months of looking i finally came to a conclusion that the Kia Optima would be my choice of new car (great looks, speed, and not to mention the warranty) While looking online (kiaDepot.com) i was messaged by a very professional and knowledgeable person (Kenya Galvan) She did everything in her power to answer all my annoying questions and at the same time helped me look for the car of my choice and helped out with all the finance questions I had, I will definitely go back when time comes to get a new car, the whole experience at this dealership was great and prices were very very reasonable. I love my 2013 Kia Optima (K5) SX! Thank You Kia Depot!

My used car

by from corona,ca |

Found my car Tony my sales person sweet and knowledgeable,Melissa helpful.al and all a really good experience would reccommend this dealership,and probely go back again

Great Experience

by from Orange, CA |

I have purchased at least 15 cars in my lifetime and have to say my buying experience at Kia Depot is right at the top. Everyone, from the receptionist that answered the phone and greeted me, to David Hwang, my salesperson, and Bill in Finance were professional and courteous. And, on top of that I got a much better deal than a dealership closer to my home. I highly recommend you give Kia Depot a shot at earning your business. I am glad I did!

Great service

by from ca, anaheim |

flexible, honest, easy to deal with, convenient, dedicated dealership