Sleepy Hollow Chevrolet Buick GMC

1225 N Main St, Viroqua, WI 54665

New 866-358-6454
Used 866-674-9309
Service 888-491-8441

We'll take care of you!!

Great customer service!

by from Burlington, IA |

I drove 3 hours to purchase a vehicle I had been looking for online. My salesman, Tim, was great. He contacted me in a timely manner, answered all of my questions, and wasn't at all pushy. As a female buyer I felt very comfortable at this dealership, I didn't at all feel like I was trying to be persuaded or blindly talked into a purchase. They gave me a fair amount for my trade as well. The owner was also extremely pleasant and humble. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and would make the drive again to purchase there.

Sleepy Hollow Chevrolet Buick GMC responded to this review

September 16, 2014

Thank you Jen, It was a pleasure working with you as well. We really appreciate you driving all the way up here! If you ever need anything please let us know. Thanks again! Robert

Outstanding service!!

by from Appleton wi |

My husband and I drove over three hours to sleepy hollow to look at our dream vehicle. We didn't have any intention of purchasing the vehicle that day but by the end of the day we had purchased our vehicle and were driving it home. Beau, Vern, Spanky and the entire team at sleepy hollow treated us with respect, honesty, and care. We went home knowing we will most likely be making the three hour trip back to sleepy hollow when it comes time to purchase a truck for my husband. Thank you so much for all of your time and patience sleepy hollow!!!

Best Purchasing Experience Ever!

by from Linden, WI |

We found the vehicle we were looking for at Sleepy Hollow Chevrolet. Through the internet, Beau Schroeder, our salesperson, was able to make it all happen for us. He answered all of our questions quickly, was very patient, and so easy to work with. The entire experience was very easy and pleasant. We would absolutely recommend Sleepy Hollow and Beau.

Great Experience!

by from La Crosse, WI |

I recently purchased a new car through Sleepy Hollow and Beau. Working with them was a breeze. Beau was very helpful. I found the car online, sent a message and they responded right away. I work weird hours in La Crosse and wasn't able to get down there while they were open to test drive. Beau brought the car up to me to drive! He went above and beyond! They were never pushy. But he was there to answer all my questions. They were willing to hold the car for me for a couple days until I could come pick it up! The day of went very easy. They had the paperwork ready and gave me a very fair trade in offer. After all was said and done, Beau took the time to walk me through the features of my new car! I never knew buying a car could be this easy. I would totally recommend my friends and family to use them for cars!

Great Service all around!!

by from Tomah, WI |

We recently purchased a GMC Acadia through Sleepy Hollow and Beau was our salesman. We had excellent service, the process was seamless!! I had seen the vehicle online, sent an email that morning. Beau got back to me right away and sent pictures and was very prompt in replying every time I had a question!! We drove to look at the vehicle one night, and picked it up the following night!! Vern was also very helpful in the Finance Department!! Both of them made us feel welcomed, comfortable and not pressured at all!!! We would definitely recommend buying a vehicle through Sleep Hollow!!! They were so down to earth and Beau know everything there was to know about the vehicle!!! It was definitely worth the drive!!!

If you have to buy a car online, buy it here!

by from Morgantown, WV |

I have been looking for a 2011 - 2014 Chevy Caprice PPV for about 8 months, and finally found it online at Sleepy Hollow. The only kink, the dealership is over 700 miles from where I live, and this caused me some concern. All of those concerns disappeared once I spoke with Beau. Everything he said he would do, he did, and he did it when he said he would do it. He answered all my calls and emails. My purchase went off with out a hitch and NO heartburn! Bottom line, I was treated courteously, the process and paperwork were easy, and the new car is in my garage! Not only would I buy another car from Sleepy Hollow, but I would recommend Sleepy Hollow to anyone, and if you do ask for Beau. P.S. The gal that answered the phone was upbeat and courteous, always a nice touch!

Great place

by from Highland |

I was on my way to the Mall of America when I stopped in to look at a traverse that I had seen online. I spent about an hour before they had me on the road in my new vehicle. Beau did an outstanding job with helping me with this purchase. I love my Traverse and Beau and his team were great!

used car listed under new cars

by from woodbury mn |

i called about a car that was listed on cars.com as new but when i called i was told it was a used car and i could't use my gm card rebate.

Sleepy Hollow Chevrolet Buick GMC responded to this review

March 6, 2015

Hello DJ, I'm sorrry to hear that you had an issue while looking at our vehicles. Could you please call me at 608-606-3443 on my cell phone and let me know which vehicle were you looking at so I can figure out what had happened with that vehicle. I apologize for that ruining your experience with us. I would certainly like to make it up with you, our GM Card rebate ends today. That is my cell phone number you can call me on that at any time, or text me and let me know how I can get ahold of you. Thank you DJ. Robert Christensem, Sales Manager, Sleepy Hollow

Above the others and worth the drive!!!

by from Onalaska,WI |

I traded in my 2011 Cheve pickup and was able to get a great deal on a used GMC Acadia. When I left with my new car I left feeling like i truly got a great deal. the buying process was very simple and worry free. When i was handed the keys to my car my sale rep said. "Now if you have any issues please call me and we will take care of it". A couple days later i noticed that the parking light was out and the tail light has some bulb issues as well and the car was missing one weather strip on the roof. Since it was a used card I was not too surprised my this.. however, just at the time i noticed this ( 5 days later) my sale rep followed up to see how the car was and I just casually mentioned the lights and he insisted i bring it in and they will fix it ASAP. I brought in the vertical and they took care of me FREE OF CHARGE with no questions! I also found that to change a light bulb in the new verticals can be a task and the weather stripping is not cheap. so I am happy they had my back at no cost to me. They are the best dealer i have delta with in a LONG TIME. I will deal with them from hear on out that is for sure! When you go there Ask for Beau Schroeder!

We love Sleepy Hollow!

by from Fennimore, WI |

In case my title doesn't get the point across, my family has purchased three vehicles from Beau at Sleepy Hollow in the last three months. That's one car a month! If that's not a sign of a great dealership and salesman, I don't know what is. I had been looking for an Equinox or Terrain since purchasing my vehicle in 2010. After researching and keeping an eye out on the internet I came across Sleepy Hollow. Their prices could not be beat. After contacting Beau via email I set up a test drive. The Equinox was just as described. The price was great and the trade value on my vehicle was the best I'd had at any dealership previously. The customer service at the dealership could not be matched, it was fantastic. I left with a used vehicle that was clean and ready to go via my exact wishes. During that time, my dad also decided to purchase a new truck. Not to mention, As I'm writing this, my family just purchased that third vehicle, another Equinox for my mom. Since finding Sleepy Hollow I am recommending them, (and salesman Beau Schroeder) to EVERYONE!

Impressive dealership,outside to inside.

by from La CrosseWi |

I'm 67 years old and out lookimg for ,who knows, maybe my last truck. I went to a lot of dealerships looking for the best buy i could find. I found it here at Sleepy Hollow. For my experience, everything from the salesmanship to the financing was very impressive. They were willing to go the extra mile. i would reccomend you put them on your bucket list.