Sleepy Hollow Chevrolet Buick GMC

1225 N Main St, Viroqua, WI 54665

New 866-358-6454
Used 866-674-9309
Service 888-491-8441

We'll take care of you!!

Used Truck Buyer

by from Austin, MN |

Great Experience-Good buy - Friendly - Good value - Very willing to go back!

June 21, 2012

We appreciate you stopping in and allowing us to assist your with your purchase experience. We appreciate all of our customers and cannot wait to see you back again. Thank You!!

DO NOT SHOP THERE!!! TERRIBLE Vehicles

by from La Crosse, WI |

Everyone I know who has purchased there has had issues. We got our car there because my spouse refused to look elsewhere. So he got the vehicle he wanted. Within 2 years of owning it we have had to replace tires, gas petal, gas cap, brakes, etc. I WOULD NEVER refer anyone to go there. Shop elsewhere and save yourself the headaches and $$$$$$.

June 13, 2014

Hello daisyduke23, I apologize for your experience with our vehicle. As the sales manager I try to make sure all vehicles are ready to go with everything they need done before they leave our lot. I'm sorry you had issues with the tires after 2 years of owning the vehicle. I want to make sure all transactions are as smooth as possible. If you would please call me @ 608-606-3443 and I will do what I can to resolve the issue. That is my cell phone number and can be reached on it at any time. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank You. Robert Christensen

Looking for a truck

by from Cresco,Iowa |

Very quick with email about truck and picture of it. Answered all questions very fast. Still looking for a truck but keeping them in the running to buy from .

June 13, 2014

Thank you very much for reaching out to us, we really appreciate it! Thank you!

Never contacted back

by from Portage, WI |

Contacted dealership through cars.com. Received confirmation from cars.com but never was contacted by dealership. Really wanted the information on the vehicle prior to driving that far. Not impressed at all.

June 13, 2014

Hi Dave, I'm sorry to hear that you were never contacted back on your request. That is not our typical way of doing business. We do now have a person designated stictly to internet leads. I appreciate you letting us know where we have failed so that we can do better for the future. Thanks again Dave. Robert