Sleepy Hollow Chevrolet Buick GMC

1225 N Main St, Viroqua, WI 54665

New 866-358-6454 New866-358-6454
Used 866-674-9309 Used866-674-9309
Service 888-491-8441 Service 888-491-8441

We'll take care of you!!

First car buying experience

by from Holmen, WI |

This was my first care buying experience and it was nothing short of smooth! My fiance and I were looking at Buick's online and we were able to bring the car home in Holmen overnight to test drive and see if this was the car for us. My trade in car was valued at a very good price, more than I thought it would have been! Everything was completed by them the next morning (credit, trade in price), they even switched out my snow tires on my trade in for free. The buying process was extremely easy and explained to me very well. I did not feel pressured, persuaded, or coaxed into anything because I was a first time female buyer. Beau did great work and everything was made so simple for me! I will definitely be going back for business!

Patience paid off

by from Bryant, Iowa |

After many weeks of searching for a vehicle I found one on the internet that was just what I was looking for. I made an online inquiry and Beau responded promptly. After numerous emails gathering information I decided to make the 2 1/2 hour drive up to Sleepy Hollow. The car was exactly how Beau had described and I bought the it on the spot. This was one of the smoothest purchases I have ever made. Great job by Beau and everyone at Sleepy Hollow!

First time buying from a dealer in 20 years

by from Salem, Wisconsin |

I was looking for a Caprice as an alternative to an SS and found the car on the Internet at Sleepy Hollow. Love the car! Beau was an excellent sales person to work with. His experience and helpfulness were commendable. I would not hesitate to refer my friends to Sleepy Hollow and Beau.

A Great Experience Buying a New GMC Canyon

by from Belleville, WI |

After looking for deals in my area, I decided to check other areas. Found Sleepy Hollow and Beau Schroeder in Viroqua, WI and what a lucky find. Contacted Beau on line and then made calls and texts. Beau was probably one of the very best salesmen that I have worked with. Never pressured me to buy anything! Loved being able to deal with someone that way. He helped me work thru the things that I wanted on my new vehicle and helped me decide what would work for me. The whole experience was about me and what I wanted in buying the new Canyon and not about him and the dealership. Beau was always there to answer my questions and give suggestions. I can't say enough good things about Beau and Sleepy Hollow. Everything about the experience was outstanding from the first contact to the final closing.

An excellent experience and decision!

by from Menomonie, WI |

It had been a long time since I last purchased a vehicle however I was pleasantly surprised on how pressure free, and easy it was. After trying to find the right used GMC truck around NW Wi, I ventured on line, found the truck I was looking for at Sleep Hollow, and 'met' Beau. Beau was prompt, always available for questions, and fair and honest to deal with(not what I remembered of buying cars). After some back and forth online, we were able to strike a deal based on me coming down the 2+ hours and ensuring the vehicle was what was described and with no strings attached. It definitely was. Sleepy Hollow remained hassle free, professional, and was able to beat the financing I found from my local CU by 1/2%. Vern and the paperwork was ready and within an hour and a half, I had taken a solo test drive, came back and signed the readied papers, and was ready to drive back home with the truck I was looking for. All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better experience and would highly recommend Beau and Sleepy Hollow.

Very Good

by from Onalaska, WI |

This was my first time buying from Sleepy Hollow and I have to say all the positive reviews and good things previous customers had to say are true. I worked with Beau and he was amazing. Very helpful, friendly and honest. I was a bit worried when I decided to look for another car because of how bad my last experience with a different dealership went, but this was nothing like that. Very good dealership to work with and purchase from.

Question Sleepy Hollow?

by from Little Falls MN. |

Called on a vehicle listed on various web sites(05 silverado reg. cab Shortbox) Salesman said sorry just sold it. When I ran into it on second site. Gave me a totally differant description of same vehicle,said add must have been Wrong. When seen on 3rd site,had to call again. This time they had just got it in and someone was already looking at it will send pics. Later called and said putting snowplow on guy is taking it tomorrow. Still on all sites, just don't know what to think.

Sleepy Hollow Chevrolet Buick GMC responded to this review

March 16, 2016

Rod Truck Guy, We are sorry for the confusion, and that this situation wasn't handled the best. The truck you speak of was indeed "sold" a few weeks ago: however, we let the customer wait a few weeks to do paperwork so they could get their finances in order, with tax season and all. They loved the truck so we tried to work with them the best we could to ensure they could indeed end up with the truck in their driveway. We did put a plow on for them as well, knowing they were buying it. The vehicle will be picked up today, so within a couple business days the truck will come off the various websites. We do apologize for this mix up, and we hope that you call us next time when you have questions so we can make your experience here with us a good one. Sincerely, Sleepy Hollow Chevrolet Buick GMC

Beautiful truck - Great Sales person !

by from Hillpoint, Wisconsin |

I contacted Sleepy Hollow after a friend had visited and test drove one of the remaining 2015 GMC Sierras they had available. Beau Schroeder responded to my email shortly after it was sent and indicated he would like to see pictures of my Chevy Silverado I was considering trading in.( Sleepy Hollow gave me a trade-in price for my Silverado ) Rather than send pictures I made the 1 hour drive to meet face to face. After test driving a 2015 GMC Sierra and deciding the color I desired wasn't available, at my request , Beau went to work to see what kind of pricing I could get in a 2016 GMC Sierra. Once we sat down and discovered the difference between the 2015 and 2016 was acceptable to me Beau needed to find me the color of the truck I wanted. After several phone calls and text messages between Beau and myself he located the 2016 GMC Sierra SLT, Mahogany Metallic with Cocoa Dune leather interior I was looking for. The truck is absolutely what I was looking for - and if not for Beau's efforts to locate this vehicle I would not be driving it today. The experience at Sleepy Hollow was great. Beau was excellent to work with. At no time in the process did I feel pressured to purchase a vehicle. I felt Beau really went above and beyond to get me the truck I wanted. Great job Beau !

Positive Experience

by from Elgin, IL |

I'm not one to write reviews, however the wonderful experience we had at Sleepy Hollow Chevy warranted me to finally write one. My wife and I searched all over the internet for a Chevy Silverado and one caught our eye at Sleepy Hollow. Late Friday we emailed and called Beau (internet sales) about the truck and he said it was still available. I told him we'd like to see it but had a 4 hour drive to get there and would leave Saturday morning. He said he would put a hold sign on the truck and bring it inside and assured it would be waiting for us. They gave us a fair price on our trade-in. I can't say enough good things about this dealership. (their even dog friendly). Beau is a very energetic, young internet sales person who had to juggle another customer when we were there and did fantastic. We never felt slighted in any way and once his time was whittled down to us, he spent the rest of the day with us. Lavon, the owner, also gave us his personal touch. The parts/service departments closed early on Saturday so Lavon personally drove over to his parts warehouse and installed a tonneau cover and molded mud flaps on our new truck while we were doing paperwork with Beau and Vern (finance guy). Everything was done by the time we finished all the paperwork. As a footnote the drive was scenic and enjoyable. Almost didn't want to come back to the rotten State of Illinois!!

Beau to the rescue

by from Onalaska, WI |

I recently bought a car from Sleepy Hollow in Viroqua and cannot stress enough how much Beau Schroeder helped me throughout the process! He was very friendly, observant to what my family and I were seeking in a vehicle, and went way beyond our expectations to help us. Beau is someone you can count on to relieve you from the usual stress that comes with car shopping. He personally drove the car to me, explained and demonstrated all the features to my wife and I, and even helped to make sure it was a good family car by helping us with making sure our baby car seat was in the correct and safest position. Beau is more than a salesman, he helped take a dream my wife and I had in finding a reliable, safe family car and made that dream into a reality. I highly recommend Beau Schroeder to everyone who is looking for a knowledgeable, honest, and helpful professional to assist them in making their very own dreams come true. Thank you so much to Beau and the Sleepy Hollow team. I don't have a mic to drop, but I do suggest you drop in and pay a visit with Beau!