Priority Honda Chesapeake

621 N Battlefield Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23320

Used 757-819-0400 Used757-819-0400

Very Excellent!!!!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

After viewing their inventory via the internet and talking to Jim Coggsdale, I went in already knowing what I wanted and they had it ready to test drive. They gave me the price they had previously quoted -which was much less than advertised and I had the paperwork done with two hours. Great experience. Sure beat the people from the Beach Honda dealership.

Terrible experience! Run far away from this place.

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Initially when trying to buy my car, salesperson was friendly and professional. It was late at night when I drove the car off the lot and because I was scheduled to come back to have my under carriage coated I did not ask for a 2nd key to the vehicle that night. One would think I ask these greedy jerks to cure some incurable disease. I was told the car did not have a 2nd key and if I wanted one I should have made it known the night I signed the purchase agreement. Run! Do not go and give your hard earned money to these jerks. They will put on a friendly, courteous front until you signed on the dotted line after that they will act if will certainly make it known to you they don't really owe you anything further.(Per sales manager) The worst purchasing experience. And the sad thing is you would think I paid dirt cheap for the car.I didn't! I paid the NADA retailed value for the car. Go to elsewhere if you want to be valued as a customer and not just your dollars!

Worst car buying/lease experience ever!

by from Chesapeake, Virginia |

Let me start out by saying that the only thing positive about our experience was the Salesman, Danny Lopez. He was informed, not pushy, helpful and attentive. However, the rest of the experience was the worst. First of all we were promised a quick transaction that ended up taking nearly five hours. Then the finance person was not knowledgeable and could not answer our questions and referred us to the manager who was patronizing and condescending responding to our questions. I almost walked out in the middle of that conversation but we were too eager to get out of there. Then we never received paperwork from either the financing institution or Priority concerning payments , etc. It was two days before our first payment, we surmised, would be due and still no word and my phone calls and emails were not returned. I did everything possible to get this transaction in order with no help from the dealership. The finance person promised to return my calls and did not so I called what I thought was the proposed financing agency and they had no record of our transaction. In one instance that I did get the finance person on the phone he gave the excuse for all the delay in getting our paperwork in to the finance company as their "being backed up." Eventually we did hear from the dealership with a letter informing us that we would be turned over to collections if our payment was not made within five days! We would be turned over to collections mind you when we had done everything possible to get this straightened out!!! I was angry and did get the finance person on the phone again and really let him know what I thought about the whole transaction. To top this whole bad experience off , we were informed during the purchasing process that our personal property tax would be due next June as usual. We made the purchase this June 2015. However, we just got a bill from the city of Chesapeake on Oct. 12 informing us that our property tax was due by October 29!! And it was a large amount! I have already informed this dealership that we would never purchase from them again because of this experience and that we would be turning our leased car in just as soon as our obligation was met. I hate to write bad reviews but this last thing with the personal property tax was just too much. There are other dealerships that are much better informed and better at servicing their customers so we will be looking for one of those next time.

Waste of time and gas

by from Vb va |

Waste of time and gas. Sales person slow and not knowledgable. Manager on internet called and hard sold me to come in for Labor Day savings. No sale no savings. Terrible experience

Priority Honda Chesapeake responded to this review

September 26, 2014

Joe, we're very sorry to hear that you had a poor customer service experience at Priority Honda in Chesapeake. We would like to offer you a free oil change for your time. Our General Manager, Christian Colbert, would appreciate the opportunity to meet you and to discuss your car buying needs. You may contact him directly at the dealership over-the-phone at 757-819-0400 or in-person at your convenience. We do apologize that you did not receive anything but the best customer service from our Priority team and we hope to have the chance to provide you with a better customer service experience in the near future

Outstanding buying and service experience

by from Virginia Beach |

Best experience ever in buying a new car. John Grode was outstanding .....patient .....knowledgeable....... worked with us for the best possible deal and after the sale took extra time to go over and explain all the features of our new Honda Pilot ..... Priority Honda has a customer for life!!