30 Mt. Hope Ave., Rochester, NY 14620

Used 888-405-8363

Shady Businessman

by from Rochester, NY |

I bought a car from MORE and at first Mr. Winston seemed like a decent guy. Boy was I wrong. I bought a car from him and it was running when I picked it up. After I got home, I turned it off. The next day I tried to turn it on and it would not start. He told me to bring it in, well after 3 times of having him try to fix it, the car still didn't work. He would not work with me or help me with any deals. I bought the car for 3,000, came home to find out it was only probably worth 1,000. I put 2,000 worth of work into and the damn thing still didn't work. I ended up just buying another car. PS: Don't let him tell you that he's selling the car for a medical student who had to go back to Santiago, Chile because he fed me that line and while I was waiting for my car to be worked on I heard him tell another person that same story. He is a liar, and a shady business man. I regret wasting my money and I would never go back. I wouldn't even recommend this place to my worst enemy. I hope someone reads this and listens and doesn't buy there. It's our hard earned money and he has no problem taking it from us. I wish I would've googled his name prior to buying my car but I didn't. There are more bad reviews, so I'm not the only one. Buyer's BEWARE!!!

Get there

by from McAdoo |

This guy is a straight shooter & available at all times. Buying a car from More is a great idea