Liberty Ford

Service 888-239-9238 Service 888-239-9238

Ohio's #1 Ford Dealer Group

Great Experience

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I had such a wonderful experience at Liberty Ford in Maple Heights. Robert Cashmere Pollard, one of the sales consultants, was so helpful and accommodating. The finance team really works very hard to find you the exact vehicle and price that you need. Go see them!

September 29, 2015

Thanks for the kind words Josette! We appreciate the feedback.

Satisfied customer

by from Bedford, Oh |

I had a pleasurable experience at Liberty Ford in Maple Hts, Oh. My car salesmen were Elonzo Harvey and Steven Bissler who worked well together and were able to meet all of my needs. They were extremely professional, helpful, nice, and patient.

December 2, 2015

Thank you very much Theresa, we appreciate that feedback!

No real customer service given

by from Garfield Hts., OH |

We purchased a used car from this dealership. From the beginning it was like no one really cared if bought a car or not. It felt like they were being put-out showing us the vehicle we were interested in. There were several specific issues: We were told there was no free trial Sirius radio, then a couple weeks after having the vehicle, we received a letter from Sirius saying that we were running out of time on our free trial - so there was a free trial, but we didn't get to take advantage because we were told there was none. 2nd, We were never offered an extended warranty yet we received a letter a good month afterward asking why we turned it down. 3rd, The salesperson just totally forgot to give us the pin code to the keyless entry. 4th, The second key 'was there somewhere', but they never could find it and we had to come back out a week later to have a key made - at least they didn't try to charge us for that. We feel the business manager was totally unprofessional and we were not treated as a 'valued' customer. I would like to send this directly to Liberty Ford management, but the only options for reviews on their site take me to this and other external sites.

December 2, 2015

We appreciate the feedback and are sorry to hear that your recent visit didn't live up to expectations. If you wouldn't mind, would you be able to send your contact information to feedback@libertyford.com? We would like to reach out for more information. Thank you!

My serv rep on Sat 9-19, Sandy for contract 6366

by from Solon, Ohio |

Sandy handled my service sign up and over all request very quickly and professionally, apologizing for the wait, which resulted from other service representatives having conversations with customers who had arrived after me. The pre-specification use to be to wait in your car for the service representative, however there were at least 4 people who got out of their cars and approached the service representative of their choice. Fortunately for me, only one of them chose Sandy. Sandy checked with me at each major step in the service process, including when the service tech found a problem with my AWD system. He told Sandy there was no way for him to complete the repair before closing (4pm) and due to my extended warranty, Sandy came out to offer me a no cost rental for the weekend. I told Sandy I am due in Michigan on Monday 9-21 for business and there would be no way for me to get back to the dealership before Friday. Sandy told me to give her a moment and she went to the Service Manager and discussed my situation and returned with great news. The service manger told her my car would be repaired by the end of the day and it was! I returned to the dealership at 3:50pm and picked up my keys and paperwork from Sandy, who was still smiling as she had been each time she contacted me during my service experience. Sandy provided me with an excellent service experience and she is one significant reason I will continue to bring my business to Liberty Ford in Maple Hts. Please investigate providing customers with internet access, I would have been able to work while I was waiting, if there was a way to get full internet access or the code for the local network. Thank you for Sandy and a great service experience!

September 29, 2015

Franklin, thank you for the feedback. We will certainly look into the internet access issue you referred to. We appreciate your business!

Best Experience Ever!

by from Garrettsville,Oh |

Great deal with no pressure or hassle. Elonzo Harvey is a valued asset to the automotive sales community ans my wife and I will absolutely deal with him in the future.

September 29, 2015

That's great Dave and Annette, thank you for your feedback. We'll see you again soon! Thanks.

A great experience from a great team.

by from Maple Heights, Ohio |

I have bought automobiles for my family at Liberty Ford Maple. I have had them serviced at Liberty Maple. All the experiences have been good. That is why I chose to allow Liberty Ford Maple's Collision Center to perform body work on my automobile. I'm glad I did, they did a fantastic job. From start to finish, the process was smooth, professional, friendly and quality workmanship. Thank you to the Collision Center's staff especially Stacy, Jenna, Ron and Mike. Keep up the great work Liberty Ford Maple Heights!

September 9, 2015

We do have an excellent collision center! We thank you for trusting us with your vehicle repair needs.

Great Experience!

by from Cleveland, OH |

I wanted to trade in my 2012 Ford Focus (Standard) for a 2015 Ford Focus Titanium. Walt Bailey made everything go smoothly! It was super easy with his help! All my questions were answered well and I am happy with my purchase! The warranty information was fully explained and I felt comfortable with my purchase and choices. Thank you!

September 9, 2015

Thank you for your business Alyssa, we appreciate it. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Great experience

by from Cleveland Ohio |

My overall car leasing was just great .......no pressure.....Walt Bailey is a first class all around good guy made this experience totally painless.....Greg Davis made the signing papers easy and fast.....the dealership was first class and everyone i came into contact with was truly nice and helpful

September 9, 2015

Thank you for your feedback Charles!

Don?t worry, be Happy!

by from Cleveland , Ohio |

Used cars.com to research, find and indicated whether the price was good for vehicle of interest. I sent a message to the dealer about my interest in the car. I received a call the same day to set up a test drive. The experience at the dealership was very pleasant from the time I walked in the door until the time I drove away in my new car. First, someone noticed that I was looking lost and offered assistance. My salesman was very courteous, willing to help and knew how to explain the Hybrid technology, vehicle features and warranty coverage as well as extended warranty options. All my concerns were addressed in an honest engaging manner. When I was still undecided, I was offered to take the vehicle overnight. With that personal drive time, without the company's sales representative, I was able to discuss the vehicle with a couple of close friends. That made a huge difference in my decision! I would highly recommend this dealership. The financial process was as good as can be expected: no one likes a car note! With that said, all my questions were answered and cost savings options were presented to help keep the payment within my budget. Drove the car home and didn?t understand why it took me 3 hours; guess I just liked driving again!

September 1, 2015

That is great to hear! We're sure you're going to love your new car for a long time. Enjoy it and let us know if we can be of help in the future.

Purchase of a used car

by from Avon Lake, OH 44012 |

It was probably one of my best car buying experiences

September 1, 2015

Thanks for letting us know Arthur! Happy to hear it went well.