Everett Buick GMC

Used 888-870-8371
Service 888-875-0038

Does Not Care About Customers

by from Benton, Ar |

I purchased a vehicle from this dealership and was only given 1 key. When I arrived home I realized that the Key was not programmed properly for the vehicle. I asked them if they could please have the key programmed since I just bought the vehicle and it is under warranty. They said "NO" they sold the car and now it is my responsibility. As a military member I treat others with the utmost respect and expect the same. This dealership did not take care of their customer and I would not recommend purchasing a vehicle from them. Every other dealership I spoke with agreed that this is just an example of Everette's bad business policies. Stay clear!!

Fastest dealership to purchase a vehicle from

by from Lonoke, AR |

I was in the market for a 2009 or 2010 Toyota Prius. I kept getting the runaround from the local Toyota dealerships so I thought I would call Everett Buick GMC and see if they had one in stock. They had a 2009 Toyota Prius in stock that was one owner with less than 40,000 miles on it. They were also interested in my trade-in which was a 2007 Yukon XL that I had bought from them 18 months earlier. The deal only took thirty minutes to complete. Using USAA financing helped make it quick also. I worked with Brandon Wooten for the second time. He was up front each time with what they could do and could not do. This was only one of three pleasant hassle-free buying experiences that I have had since I bought my first car at age 18.