Crest Acura/Cadillac

Used 888-376-9588
Service 888-856-8229

Crest Cadilac/Acura

by from Utican NY |

On arrival I met the used car salesman Dave (I'm not sure of his last name) I was creeted proffesionally and was shown the car that I came to see....I test drove the Chrysler and Dave said he would contact me regarding the needs of the car and what his departmen could do for me......He called the next day with the information....An excellent experiience without exception..........I would feel very comfortable dealing with Crest Cadillac should I have further interest in the vehicle..

Inspection and oil change

by from Crest - Syracuse, NY |

Everything went well; except each time I bring my car in for an oil change, lube, filter - the worker fails to place a sticker on the windsheild with the new date for the next change. This is not the first time it has happened. It is a annoying.

December 31, 2013

Dear John, we appreciate your desire to stay on top of your vehicle's maintenance needs! Cars these days have an oil life index and the car will be reset at 100% after its oil is changed. When the index gets below 20%, it will be time to contact us for another service. This will probably be more than 3 months or 3,000 miles. That is an old practice from before oil indexes were created. It will depend on the number of starts and stops, mileage per trip, etc. Thanks for your business!

horrible service

by from binghamton, ny |

I bought a 2004 lexus from them. Used and i get that. But there is no way this car would have passed a real inspection with the ammount of power steering fluid leaking under it. When i contact crest there solution is for me to drive 80 miles back to syracuse (i live in binghamton) so they can look at it. Now why would i drive a broken car 80 miles? Why would i trust there technition who passed this vehichle on its inspection to service my car now? When i broight this to the service mangers attention hes says thats the best he can do. The only thing this dealer has going for them is joe rescigno ! Your awsome joe! Even the finance manger bugged me, keeping me waiting for 20+ minutes to ofer me financing i didnt need! Your far from a luxery car dealership crest!!

November 27, 2013

Shaun, Thank you for taking the time to discuss this with us by phone this week. And please accept our apologies for your inconvenience. We are very glad to have found a resolution that works for you. Enjoy your new vehicle! Jeff Darrow, Service Mgr

Attentive, efficient, outstanding!

by from Manlius NY |

Cheers to Crest Cadillac Sales Consultant Joseph Hawelka for making my purchase of a vehicle so easy! I needed wheels quickly as my other vehicle was damaged in an accident. Joe was knowledgable, attentive and efficient as he helped get me into an SUV that had the bells and whistles I wanted in the price-point I needed. No hard-sell, just information to help me make the best decision. In fact, it was such a fabulous, low-pressure, experience that my husband -- (no fan of purchasing cars)-- is ALSO getting a car from Joe today.

December 31, 2013

Thank you very much for this feedback and, of course, for your business! Jim Barr, GM

So close but no cigar

by from Utica, NY |

I inquired about an 07 MDX on the internet. The salesman was very polite and set up the test drive. The following day I went out and test drove it and it was more or less ready for me when I got there. All the salesman were very friendly. The place it fell short was in the buying process. There wasn't any pressure but I wish there was more effort other than the unofficial piece of paper with the quote on it. I wish my information was run through to see I could have gotten a better percentage...I wish there was more effort in seeing about changing the term of the loan. I just wish there was more done to see what options there were. Was really excited about the car...but it fell short.

December 31, 2013

Thank you for this feedback. This helps us fine-tune our processes so we can do a better job.

So close...no cigar

by from Utica, ny |

I called about an 07 Acura Mdx....they responded in a timely manner. I went out to test drive it. The staff is very friendly, I don't have any complaints about it but one. When it came to the buying process I wish there was a little more effort in trying to get the right price for me. It was sort of a one shot unofficial deal and that was it. I was hoping for a little more effort as to running my credit for a lower projected percent or talking about a longer term loan as an option....that's where it fell short. I was excited to try and come home with the vehicle and I wish it worked out.

October 10, 2013

Greg Mo, I do want to say thank you for your patronage. We certainly are disappointed also that we didn't meet up to your expectations. We do like to keep the negotiations simple. If I could be of further assistance I would welcome the opportunity. Philip Witherell Sales Manager Crest Acura

Bad experience !

by from Colonie Ny |

Purchased a 2011 DTS from 2 hours away I found on the internet. The staff seemed freindly enough when I arrived. The car had a shake when I drove it so it was determined a tire was off balance the tire was balanced retested seemed to fix the problem. After having the car a few days there was still a vibration so I called the salesman with my concerns as I wanted to take it to a GM dealer in my area and not drive 2 hours, was told he would get back to me, never a call back I always had to follow up myself, they claim they balanced all 4 tires, so I took it to a GM dealer here and all tires were off and needed to be rebalanced I called from the GM dealership service department left a message which I should have know better the salesman was busy left a message to call me back nothing, the service manger at the GM dealer I was at was going to fax the service record showing the specs on the tires were off and to see if Crest would cover the $64.00 dollar fee, they let me leave without paying and told me to call Crest the next day and get back to them, called Crest they claimed they balanced all tires I had a reciept they were all out of balance from the GM dealership in my area and they wouldn't even take it into consideration and let me fax it. The GM dealer in my area was kind enough to say maybe Crests machine was off when they balanced the tires.The service manger from Crest was less than accommodating when dealing with him, I paid the bill myself. I do not recommend them, as once the vehicle is sold they have no ownership of the sale.

May 21, 2013

We were sorry to hear that your experience with the dealership was less than satisfactory. We have looked into the events that led up to your experience and have made adjustments to our processes to prevent future issues. I will be contacting you to rectify any further concerns you may have and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for making Crest aware of this matter - it is truly our mission to satisfy all of our customers. We could not grow or improve our processes without folks like you! Thanks again for the feedback. - Jim, GM

insurance claim. crest gave top quality care!

by from syracuse, new york |

I have used crest twice to repair damage to my car. Everyone I came in contact with (both times) was courteous and professional. Fabian went above and beyond to help with paperwork and accommodating me with a vehicle while mine was being repaired. I will never think to have my car detailed/repaired anywhere else. My car looks like new when it is returned to me! I also had a chance to see inside the garage and it is the biggest ive ever seen. Very clean and i have to say again, everyone was courteous and professional. I couldnt be more pleased.

February 14, 2013

Thank-you for your valued feedback and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with our services here at Crest Cadillac. We look forward to helping you with any repair needs in the future.

not good on follow up

by from Liverpool, NY |

I sent a query through on a vehicle and they sent me an email said they contact me, I tried to contact the person who sent me the email and nothing. I am sure the car I wanted is long gone and I will not contact a dealer like this againf

August 15, 2012

Dear Cars for Kids, we do apologize for the lack of response and I am not sure how your inquiry was missed. Normally our internet inquiries are handled within 20 minutes during our normal business hours or first thing the next day if an inquiry comes in during our off hours. I am happy to check on the vehicle you are interested in and let you know if it is still available or perhaps I can find an alternate that may interest you. Please feel free to email me directly at heather@crestcadillac.com. Thank-you.

Great internet experience

by from Clarks Summit, Pa. |

Purchased a 2010 Cadillac SRX though Crest's internet site. Easy, hassle free experience. Heather was a joy to work with. Informative, helpful, easy transaction. Car is mint. Love it. Crest was a great dealership to work with. Thanks again. Worth the two hour drive for a purchase. Would recommend highly to anyone..

August 7, 2012

Thank-you for your wonderful feedback. It was a pleasure assisting you with your purchase and I'm glad you are enjoying your beautiful SRX!

A wonderful car buying process!

by from Rochester, NY |

This was my second purchase with Crest Acura. I previously purchased a 2011 Acura RDX in December 2010 and had such a great experience that I decided to purchase my new 2013 Acura RDX from them as well. See, while I live in Rochester, NY I was willing to travel 70 miles because of the wonderful experience I had the first time. Well they certainly didn't disappoint me on this latest purchase. I received a great price for my trade in and the entire purchase from beginning to end was excellent. I dealt with Salesmen Mark and Jeff as well as the Sales Manager Craig. Each of them went above and beyond in their customer service and courtesy. I would highly recommend Crest Acura to anybody in the market looking to purchase a vehicle.

July 14, 2012

Thank-you for your wonderful feedback. Glad you enjoyed your experience with Crest.