Jerry's Auto

6929 L Street, Omaha, NE 68117

Used 877-834-7568 Used877-834-7568

We buy, sell, and trade all makes & models

A++ Awesome!

by from plainview ne |

I came from 3 hours away I seen the HHR on line and loved it. I talked to Mark on the phone and was eager to help me and give me advice. He didnt push the sale on me at all. He was very conversational and easy to talk to. He was friendly and honest. I talked to my bank got approved and he worked with the price and held the car as I had tobwait a couple days and a 3 hour trip to get it. When I arrived I dealt with Jerry he was just as friendly not pushy what so ever and was right there answering questions as I looked over the vehicle and gave me the space needed to talk to my fiance about it. Ive jad the car going on 2 weeks and its great. No problems no surprises great deal and great people. My fiance will need a new car in a year or so and Jerrys Auto will be my first stop.

April 7, 2014

to : Charlie from Plainview NE , sorry that I missed you when you came in to pick up your HHR ..jerry and I are brothers . our mother always ranted to us that Honesty is the Best Policy , and that philosophy Lives on . Charlie it was an honor to serve you and we truly appreciate that opportunity . Thank-YOU Charlie ....best wishes , mark @ jerry's auto

Out of this world experience!

by from Omaha NE |

We just purchased a van for our plumbing company through them and their customer service is absolutely out of this world!!!!! Not only did they not try to badger us or make us feel stupid but they also sent us a thank you card and a few days later a tin of homemade cookies and a survey!!!!!!! They don't hold a lot of inventory and do not advertise all over Omaha so we didn't expect that type of service at all! Especially since we bought our last van through a very large corporation for full price BRAND NEW! And the only thing we got was junk mail from them!! We HIGHLY recommend Jerry's Auto!!!!

August 29, 2015

Brad it was a real pleasure working with and meeting you. Wishing you the best in you're business, keep us in mind as you grow. Thanks again for you're trust in us.

Great, Friendly Owners and Great Deals

by from Glenwood, IA |

We have bought several vehicles from Jerry and Mark. They are extremely helpful and accommodating. We will continue to buy vehicles from them in the future.

Great place to buy a vehicle!!!!

by from Omaha, NE |

We have purchased several vehicles from Jerry and have been very happy with the service he and his staff have provided. Very professional and easy to work with. We will continue to go to them when we need vehicles for our business in the future. Keep up the good work!!!!!

good folks

by from Omaha, NE |

I didn't buy, but I got good advice about where to sell my classic Corvette, over the phone. I will check in with Jerry's before I buy again.

April 2, 2014

Walt, glad I could be of help .. Thank-YOU for the nice gesture .. Jerry

Great Place to Buy Used

by from Omaha, NE |

I just purchased a 2007 Ford Fusion. The car is great and these guys made the car-buying process as easy as possible. They let you take your time with the car and give you their no-nonsense price up front. I would definitely recommend buying from Jerry's if you're in the market for a quality used car.

July 6, 2013

Nick we sincerely appreciate your trust in us ,Have fun in St. Louis. (Doc) best wishes Jerry & Mark .

Great Deals

by from Omaha NE |

We just purchased a sweet 2011 Ford Fusion. this is our third purchase from Mark & Jerry.They are really good to Deal with .We highly recommend them ,,,,,,,,,,,Thanx Guys !

July 6, 2013

Becky , thank you for your recent purchase and your kind words have a great summer sincerely Mark @ Jerry's Auto

Easy to deal with

by from Omaha, NE |

I found my van at Jerry's. They were great to work with and weren't pushy. I would buy from them again.