Atlanta Motor Company, Inc.

Atlanta Motor Company, Inc.

4606 Elk Ridge Ct Suite A, Flowery Branch, GA 30542

Used 877-500-4554

EXCELLENCE AND PROFESSIONALISM IN EVERY MANNER...!

by from Goshen, IN |

Just purchased a vehicle from Scott/Atlanta Motor Company. I will certainly be back for future purchases and will always be quick to recommend Scott to anyone in the car buying market. Scott was extremely professional, quick to response with accurate information, and knowledgeable about the vehicle. Further I appreciated that Scott had the vehicle thoroughly checked prior to even listing it. All of this helped make my buying decision easier as I am 700+ miles away from Scott's location. Scott and i worked out the details by phone and e-mail which made the entire process seamless and easy. It is apparent that Scott is customer-focused and is willingly to put forth extra effort to ensure the entire buying experience is pleasant. I encourage anyone to contact Scott for their buying needs. Truly a professional and joyful buying experience. Atlanta Motor Company is a remarkable display of excellence at it's best....

A Different Car Buying Experience

by from Alpharetta, GA |

Scott provided expertise consultation with no sales pressure. For the very first time ever, a relaxed and rewarding car buying experience!

Great Dealership!

by from Acworth, GA |

Great dealership! Very flexible and vehicle was reasonably priced. Dealer was up front with all vehicle information and did not try to push me into a car. they gave me a great deal on my trade-in and the overall process was fairly quick. I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend.

Great Experience

by from Marietta, GA |

I've very happy with my experience working with Scott at AMC. From the speedy response to my emails, to our clear and straightforward conversations. Scott was great to work with and when I'm in the market for another car I'm sure to check AMC out first.

Will recommend to everyone I know buying a car!!

by from Flowery Branch, GA |

This review is long overdue... My wife and I were looking for a larger vehicle before our 2nd child was born earlier this year. It was a hectic time in our lives and the last thing I wanted to do on my weekends was to go car shopping and deal with pushy car salesmen. Thank God my twin brother referred me over to Atlanta Motor Company! I can't say enough good things about our experience. Scott was extremely helpful through every step of the car buying process. It was actually pretty relaxing to tell you the truth. I was truly impressed with his knowledge, kindness and attention to detail. Once the vehicle arrived, (before we even saw it) Scott determined that the tires were not up to his standards and far from what were advertised before it came from Virginia. He had four new tires installed on the vehicle immediately. I will refer anyone who is looking for a vehicle to Atlanta Motor Company!!

great buying experance

by from gainesville , ga |

even after sale scott very helpful with questions i had ,best place to get a car with no hassle you will get treated right 5 stars

Car buying made easy!!!

by from Bremen GA |

This was an AWESOME car buying experience! The way it should be done! Absolutely NO PRESSURE! Scott just seems like an all around Great guy! The car was exactly as described when we drove to look at it. It took us almost 2 hours and we we so thankful when we got there the car was in great condition just like we were told. Also Scott was so Great to meet us on our schedule! WHAT A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE! THANK YOU SCOTT AND ATLANTA MOTOR COMPANY!!!

WOW! What an awesome experience!

by from Maysville, Ga |

I have NEVER had such a great experience buying a car! Scott was the most friendly, non pushy, very knowledgeable sales person I have ever dealt with. What a great all around guy! He went over and beyond what he had to do...I normally don't leave reviews but he was just that AWESOME. After I purchased my new SUV, He even helped me order a towing hitch and installed it for me. I really didn't know buying a car could be so pleasant... In the past I couldn't stand it! Moving forward I will buy all my future cars from Scott and I've already told all my friends what a GREAT experience I had! THANK YOU Atlanta Motor Company and Scott....You are very much appreciated!!! Lori from N. GA. (O:

A++++ experience!

by from Loganville, GA |

Scott Brody runs a great operation. He was very friendly and accommodating to my needs. Scott made the whole process smooth and easy to understand. He definitely takes care of the vehicles in his inventory. I got a great deal on my purchase. I highly recommend you check out Scott's operation. If you see a vehicle you like please call and check it out. You will be treated 100 times better than any of the other big dealerships, and you won't be "fee'd" to death. Scott is #1.

2nd Purchase With Atlanta Motor and Scott Brody

by from Atlanta, GA |

Scott is a genuinely good person, I just purchased by second car from him and Atlanta Motor Company. I trust Scott and will purchase all of my cars from him moving forward, I highly recommend him to anyone considering buying a vehicle.