Lovering Volvo at Meredith

251 Daniel Webster Highway, Meredith, NH 03253

New 855-271-2759
Used 866-968-7160
Service 877-279-5624

Cars you love from people you trust

Great service and experience buying a used vehicle

by from Meredith NH |

I was looking for a very good quality used Subaru and located one on their web site. I inquired and then learned it was at one of their other locations. Without any hesitation they offered to have it brought to my local Lovering dealer. It was here that evening and I checked it out and initiated the purchase. It's a great quality vehicle, the price was extremely competitive compared to other locations, and they game a fair offer on a trade-in. The staff i worked with were excellent. Heather Gilman assisted me via email and got the vehicle transferred to my dealer, Dick Hastings was a very down-to-earth and friendly sales person who was very easy to talk with. Allan Gauthier handled all of the behind-the-scenes stuff, paperwork, and such....and was also very down-to-earth and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Lovering (Meredith) to others looking for a new or used car....

Easy buying process, excellent staff, no pressure!

by from Berwick, Maine |

The buying process was very easy, no pressure, they gave me a very fair price on my trade-in. Customer Service is fantastic. Service department is great! I have already told many people about my experience with this dealer. I would HIGHLY recommend them. I don't have one negative thing to say.

Lovering Volvo at Meredith responded to this review

May 13, 2014

Hi Jen, Thank you very much for the thoughtful review. We are so glad to hear of your positive experience with our sales and service departments. It's our mission to make the vehicle purchasing and servicing processes as easy and enjoyable as possible. We hope to see you again soon in Meredith! Kind regards, Vanessa Lovering