Haldeman Ford

New 888-831-2017
Used 866-854-8460
Service 888-459-4099

Haldeman Ford of Hightstown - Your East Windsor Ford Dealer

Haldeman Ford renews trust in auto purchasing

by from West Windsor, N.J. |

My wife and I were not yet convinced that the Ford Escape was the right vehicle we should be considering, there were a number of concerns that were troubling. However each and every concern we had were answered professionally and patiently by our salesperson Howard Salmon and Howard's sales manager Rob Morris. The manner in which these two gentlemen conducted themselves assured us that Haldeman Ford was not the stereotypical car dealership that so many car buyers have become accustomed to dealing with. When we drove away with our new Ford Escape my wife and I felt that we had made a great decision in choosing the right vehicle and the right dealership and I strongly encourage anyone considering a Ford product to visit Haldeman. And please ask for both Howard and Rob, I assure you, you will not be disappointed.

Conveniently located,multiple choice automobiles.

by from Monroe Twsp., N.J. |

Salesman Bryan Wheeler makes Halderman Ford our continued choice of Automobile Dealerships. Bryan was courteous, patient and considerate in so many ways.He took a "patient" amount of time showing us a few vehicles, which he had us test drive to help us in our search, presented many color options yet asked for our specific color choice. He told us to "take our time in choosing, as our SATISFACTION was what mattered most". He was apologetic for our waiting time while papers were being prepared and got us coffee from Wawa and offered to get us whatever else we wanted. In addition he acknowledged satisfaction and pride in the company he works for. He made the transaction feel comfortable and relaxed and like we were actually "valued" customers.I have already reccommended Halderman (and Brian) to many people who have admired my car . Brian is an asset to Halderman and should be commended for his dedication and performance!

2014 Ford Escape Titanium 4 WD

by from Hightstown NJ |

Bill Richmond was my salesman . Very pleasant , knows his products, made me feel welcome and valued as a customer. Spent all the time I needed and assisted me to figure out which trim level and what packages would be of value to me. Rob Morris General Sales Manager helped finalize the costs , was very friendly, and respectful. JR General Manager introduced himself to me . Also helped me to feel comfortable . Ken Ruch Finance Manager was a real Pro and gave me all my options in a friendly way. For that matter the full staff was very friendly and welcoming . This dealership is run with a focus on customer service and I left feeling appreciated . I strongly recommend Haldeman Ford of East Windsor. Oh! I love the Ford Escape, feels high line with great performance, many choices of options and lots of tech.

Pleasant Buying Experience

by from Whitehouse Station, NJ |

My daughter and I had to drive about an hour to reach this dealership because she had her heart set on purchasing a nice, used white Honda CRV. Well, we found one here at Haldeman! Right from the outset, I made it known to Bryan W. (our sales consultant) that I've had some of my worst experiences in car dealerships. But Bryan was a pleasure to work with, no hard sell and he knew the car inside and out. Very good demeanor and a man of his word. I would recommend this dealership to others...

I got a 2010 preowned Mustang February 27, 2014

by from East Windsor New-Jersey |

Had a great experience with a very nice gentleman, Shaun Hannon. He detailed everything about the Mustang that I will enjoy! We first took it out for a drive and it was nice. I fell in love. My first car. I will be taking care of it with Haldeman Ford. Shaun explained everything there is to know and how to care for it and so on. He didnt miss a thing. I just went today to get my plates and once again, Shaun Hannon was there to help me again. Very profesional and very kind. Very , Very nice experience!! :)

Great Place To Buy A Car

by from Monroe Township, NJ |

I absolutely hate car shopping but Haldeman Ford on Rt 130 E Windsor is easily the best car buying experience I've had in 40 years. Bought a Ford Hybrid from Howard Salmon. Good guy. Straight shooter. No games. Held vehicle for me for 2 days without a contract or deposit (due to weather). By doing the right thing he's earned my future business. Got 0% financing PLUS a great rebate, PLUS beat the Costco price without them even knowing I had a Costco price. Very fair on my trade. I had to haggle with 2 other Ford dealers just to be offered KBB, but Haldeman's 1st trade in offer was right where it should be. Kudos to their young finance manager Ken Ruch who gave sound advice on both road hazard and ESP. He listens. Does not oversell. He grew up around cars, so he's not your usual bean counter finance guy. This is not a high powered, high pressure, fancy decor, slick highway dealership. It IS a great place to buy a car. You do a disservice to yourself not to stop in here if you are in the market for a car. Howard Salmon not only spent the extra time showing me features of a complex Hybrid I never could have found, he also changed my MV address and voter registration for me!

Excellent Customer Service/ Salesperson Bryan

by from Robbinsville NJ |

We purchased a 2013 C-Max Hybrid. While we started the process in late 2013 we finally decided on the C-Max in January 2014. After test driving the other hybrids such as the Prius and the Insight, the C-max was by far the best ride out there. The sales person we used was Bryan. He was never pushy and allowed the car to sell itself. Bryan is kind, courteous, and most importantly knowledgeable. When he was not available at the time my husband came for a test drive, one of the other staff took the time to ride along. Everyone at the store seems in a good mood even when snow storms are causing chaos. I would highly recomend Haldeman Ford in East Windsor. Additionally, I took my Sienna mini van to their service department and was quite pleased with the service. Overall, this is a great place to put in your favorites!

Example: Great service, clean facilities.

by from Staten Island,N.Y. |

I have purchased many cars in my life and I must say this is the best and most friendly dealership I have ever used. I'm on my 3rd car from them and have not had a bad experience yet.

Great Dealership

by from trenton NJ |

We purchased a New 2014 Ford Mustang Convertible from this dealership. From the initial meeting with our Salesman Steve, to the ordering process was not at all stressful, compared with other dealerships and Salesmen we have encountered. No special huddles, just an easy process. When we ordered, we were invited to call and view the tracking of this vehicle, made the excitement, well, it was exciting to see the progress. The car arrived, and it was parked out front waiting for us. Not a flaw and the prep work was excellent. On to the dreaded paper process.......it was not what we had expected again. Everything was ready and it was a quick process. The vehicles instruments were explained to us by a very patient tech, we were ready to ride our Pony. The manager came out and thanked us and wished us well. I am going to recommend Haldeman Ford to anyone looking for a pleasant buying experience.

Great Experience

by from Hazleton, PA |

Both Cory Mest and Sal Sarwar are two sincerely honest, competent people who I would recommend to anyone. I have already given two of Cory's cards to friends of mine! They were extremely professional, well educated on their product line, and willing to work with us. We were amazed that they allowed us to take a MKS home and makesure our two vehicles fit in the garage! That truly is going the extra mile! We will be back for future vehicles.

Thank you Adam, in the service dept.

by from WW, NJ |

Was in and out in less then an Hour and the service was great! Thank you Adam.