First Quality Automotive

706 Edwardia Dr, Greensboro, NC 27409

Used 336-299-8535

Repeat customer

by from Randleman, NC |

I have purchased 5 cars from First Quality Auto and I have been very pleased each time with the cars and the car buying process. I plan to go back the next time I need to buy a car.

From an out-of-towner

by from Riner, Va |

The whole process was at first a little worrisome being over the phone and long distance. My wife and I drove down 2.5 hours to pick up a Honda Odyssey I saw on Cars.com. Tom gave us a very reasonable price and when we went down to pick it up, the whole process went rather smoothly considering that I did not have all my ducks in a row. Mark (I believe the owner's name is) and Tom worked with us and we go our car out of the lot in a very short time. To date, we are still very happy with the Van and have talked about going back for our car when we need to upgrade.

not your average used car dealer

by from Greensboro, NC |

I just bought a Chevy Avalanche from Tom. He put me in touch with a credit union so that I could get the best interest rate and payment. This was a smooth and easy transaction, and I'll definitely buy future vehicles from Tom.

nice used cars

by from Greensboro, NC |

I've bought a couple of cars from Tom. My newest, and favorite, is a 350 Z. Every time I drive it, I get compliments on it. People say it's the nicest 350 they've ever seen, and they want to know where I bought it. It was awesome to be able to afford to buy my dream car - it was a good price to begin with, and they gave me a fair price on my trade-in.

GREAT experience!

by from Greensboro, NC |

I've bought quite a few cars from Tom! I keep going back because he always gives me a fair value for my trade, and a great price on the car I'm purchasing!

by from SHELBY |

My experience with Tom and the dearlership was the most pleasant and satisfying car buying i have ever done. I can not say enough about Tom. He was so very helpful in answering any questions I had. Tom went above and beyond what he had to do as a dealer. He truly is somebody you can trust to have your best interested at heart. I will be going back to this dearlership for my next vehicle and I drove 2 hours just to deal with him and it was the best decision I ever made. Thanks again Tom and I will be talking to you again soon to purchase another verhicle!!!

2008 BMW Purchase

by from China Grove, NC |

Purchasing a 2008 BMW from this seller was a pleasure. Tom is a truly likeable guy that was helpful, but not pushy. His smile indicated his desire to help you find the right car and right price for your need. Thanks a bunch, Tom. Good luck in the future. Kindness was their label.

One of a kind dealership!

by from Greensboro, NC |

Wonderfully impressed with the entire buying process. Tom was great to work and will go back when I need another car.