Countryside Ford Mazda

24825 US Highway 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33763

New 866-562-0965
Used 866-804-2419
Service 888-600-3578

Great sales and service!!!

by from Largo, Florida |

I recently purchased a pre-owned 2005 Mustang GT from Jeff Kasman. Jeff took his time to answer every question I had and was extremely knowledgeable about the car and the sales process. When it came time for service, Service Advisor Bill Gilkes was very courteous and made me feel comfortable about the work being performed. If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, I would strongly recommend buying it, and having it serviced at Countryside Ford/Mazda!!

Our best buying experience; also good service

by from Dunedin FL |

Frank Savranakis was informative and open about what they were offering and why. We wanted back-up beepers, and they were carefully installed. The service department checked with Ford engineers because we have a new model. We thought that was better than just moving forward without knowledge. Everything was great!

99 Expedition Service

by from Clearwater, FL |

Chris is always very helpful and very knowledgeable. He remembers me my facial recognition, and usually remembers my name as well. I've changed to just bringing my truck here for repairs and oil changes, because of the service.

Countryside Ford, Clearwater,FL

by from Clearwater,FL |

I got into my mustang yesterday morning and water was pouring out of the console on the passenger side. I immediately took it over to Countryside Ford and one of the service representatives, Jeremy Bauer, instantly told me what the problem was and the cost to repair it. He was great in explaining what had to be done to fix the water problem. The car was ready by the end of the day and the cost was less than he thought it would be. The water had even been vacuumed out and the mat and carpeting dried. I certainly appreciated Jeremy's professionalism and knowledge of my car. He offered a shuttle service to take me home and pick me back up when my car was ready. Thank-you, Jeremy! Fran T.

Repairs to my 2009 Sport Trac are done here.

by from Dunedin, Fl |

I took my car to Countryside Ford for a repair on a Saturday morning. Facility review would have been better, but I couldn't find a customer waiting room or told where one might be.

Best Service Department....Military Mom of 3

by from Clearwater, FL |

Every time I have an emergency or even just an oil change, I get the best service and no hassle from Jeremy at Countryside Ford. I always ask a lot of questions and every one of them gets answered with professionalism and a smile. I would highly recommend taking your vehicle to Countryside Ford Service Department. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Excellent service

by from Tampa |

In for routine maintenance. Service was friendly and quick.

Exceptional service from Lenny & Countryside Ford

by from Sarasota, FL |

I recently purchased 2014 Ford Focus from Lenny and the team at Countryside Ford and would easily run out of superlatives to use in describing how truly exceptional the experience was. Purchasing a new car represented a substantial decision in my life and Lenny was a wonderful help throughout the entire process, offering honest and helpful advice at each turn. I was referred to Countryside Ford and Lenny by a pair of individuals who know a thing or two about delivering quality customer service and whose opinion I respect very much. The fact that Lenny was able to exceed my already high expectations speaks volumes to him as a representative of Ford, a salesperson, and as a generally good and honest person. Travelling up from Sarasota, Countryside was my first and last stop while searching for a new car I am absolutely satisfied with my decision to purchase from them. It did not take long for me to realize that if I was to buy a new vehicle at all, it would be with Lenny and from Countryside. If you are considering buying a vehicle in the greater Tampa Bay region, it is well worth the trip.

Great service, clean facility, friendly people

by from Dunedin, Florida |

Our last experience at Countryside Ford was great. Jeremy Bauer is a super guy. We had two service visits and both of them were done in a remarkable short time and done to our satisfaction. Thanks Jeremy for such great service.

Countryside Ford - Shawna Hargett :)

by from Clearwater, FL |

After dealing with Brandon, Elder, Veterans, Bill Currie, and Auto Nation I was ready to give up on buying a Ford. As a female who knew what she wanted I felt like I was getting the run around. The only reason I stuck to Ford is because the vehicle was a Father's Day gift for my husband and he is a big FAN of Ford. After 5 months I met Shawna Hargett over at Countryside and couldn't be happier. My experience was stellar and exactly what I expected as a consumer. She was professional and wasn't pushy at all and please note that it was literally the end of the month when I final went in to negotiate a price. After dealing with her via email and phone calls for over a week I finally decided on the truck I wanted and had began the negotiation process. I enjoyed working with Shawna and ended up purchasing the truck for my husband and a car for myself. Give Shawna a call you will NOT regret it!!!

No contact from dealership

by from Sarasota, FL |

Dealer has not contacted me in response to my inquiry.