INDUSTRY MOTORS

Used 866-536-3911

Where Quality Service is Best Provided

Excellent

by from Sacramento, CA |

Both of my visits at Industry Motors has been very positive. Really excellent and stellar customer service. Will definitely come back for taking such good care of me when I badly needed a car! They have won me over!

Industry Motors

by from Portland, OR. |

Even though I did not purchase a car long-distance, their follow up was extraordinary.

Could not ask for anything more!!

by from carmichael ca |

After visting few dealership for the car that I was looking for, I was lucky to visit industry motors car dealership. It was not only the excellent price and the excellent condition of the car that I purchesed from Indusrry Motors that gave me the satisfaction , more importantly, it was their honesty, dignity and customer service that I received form staff of this dealership that made me a life time customer!! Thank you Assad and your staff members for your kindness!!!! It is my good luck to met you guys.

Fantastic Seller! Great Buying Experience

by from Roseville, CA |

Worked closely with the owner Asaad. No pressure to buy, but was very responsive to my needs. He helped me with the vehicle I researched and came in to see. He took care of little cosmetic items with the car to make me and my wife very happy. Trust is important in any transaction, and Industry Motors earned ours by being very up front with the history of the car, providing service records without us asking, being well informed, all while showing genuine interest in trying to make us happy. Great Customer Service! They easily exceeded our expectations. I will definitely buy from them again.

Prompt personnel

by from Chico, California |

I started shopping because I was in need of replacing a car that I was very attached too. After emailing to receive more info about the BMWs they had I not only received an email but a personal phone call within just minutes after I sent the email. The clerk was kind enough to run out and sit in the seat for me to test out how Cush it was before making the drive to go see it.. Very appreciated.

Great place!!!

by from Sacramento |

Great place! Just bought a Mazda 3. in a couple of days the check engine went off, took back and they took care of it even though it had no warranty. very satisfied.