Ourisman Chevrolet of Bowie

16610 Governor Bridge Road, Bowie, MD 20716

New 877-838-0815 New877-838-0815
Used 888-492-2973 Used888-492-2973
Service 888-270-9763 Service 888-270-9763

You always get your way at Ourisman Chevrolet!

I'd buy from them again

by from D.C., MD |

On Friday 11/27/15 the staff at Ourisman were able to put me in a 2015 Chevrolet Sonic. I felt the service I received was great. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I REALLY appreciate the service from Ozzie Turner and Max Cao. IU felt Ozzie understood where I was coming and the need* to get into a car. Max, I'm very impressed with how he was able to get financing for me. Floor manager Chris was also quite helpful.

December 9, 2015

I am so proud to hear that you had a wonderful experience with our staff. I will pass this review along to Chris, Ozzie and Max, i'm sure they will be more than thrilled to hear this. If you have any questions about your Sonic please let us know! Sincerely, Meredith Miller, Internet Manager

Buddy is a great service rep

by from Annapolis, MD |

I have been taking my cars to Buddy Reo for about 30 years. Car dealerships close and open, and I buy different model cars, but it seems I always find Buddy to take care of my vehicles. He treats me and my cars as special whenever I take my car in for service. He listens to my 'lists' and makes sure I am happy with all the issues or routine care. Back in the 80s when I was a single mom with one car, Buddy understood what work and safety meant to me and always made sure I was back on the road again as quickly and safely as possible. The mechanics don't give me back my car unless all my issues are resolved. I never dreaded going to the service dept!!! I recently bought a new car and I hope our paths cross again soon.

May 7, 2016

Debby, thank you so much for sharing this with us here at Ourisman! We truly appreciate your kind words about Buddy and we're glad to know that you can always count on him for amazing service. We truly look forward to seeing you in the future!

Great Service

by from Bowie, MD |

I brought in my 2010 GMC Terrain after the repair shop I had taken it to informed me that they could not complete the repairs to my vehicle due to not having a tool that only the dealership possessed. I was told that I needed to have the timing solenoids and the timing control actuators replaced. I spoke to Keith who invited me to bring my vehicle in immediately. Upon taking it to Ourisman Chevrolet in Bowie, the high pressure fuel pump and lines were replaced(which were covered under warranty)and an oil change was done. This appears to have solved the problem. The staff were all courteous and professional. Keith, my service advisor,is GREAT! He kept me informed at all times and helped ease my anxiety. I escaped a costly repair and will definitely use Ourisman Chevrolet of Bowie in the near future.

November 20, 2015

We sincerely cannot thank you enough for this review. I'm very pleased to hear that our service department was able to take care of your Terrain in a fast an effective manner. If we can be of any service going forward please feel free to get in touch any time. Sincerely, Ourisman Chevrolet of Bowie

my new car

by from kensington maryland |

I was looking for a new car. Went to several dealers in my neighborhood. I went online and found the exact car I was looking for that the other dealers couldnt. I went thru internet sales with Meredith , sales with Ozzie and had a rewarding experience! I love my new car.

October 16, 2015

Mary Anne, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your experience here with Ourisman Chevrolet of Bowie. I wanted to let you know that I sincerely enjoyed working with you and if there is anything I can do for you going forward please feel free to get in touch with me anytime! Sincerely, Meredith Miller, Internet Manager

I Got My Way!

by from Capitol Heights, MD |

I purchased a 2015 Chevy Impala LT/2LT. The staff was very welcoming and answered all my questions and concerns. I arrived at 12:30pm and was out the door 3 hours later. Anyone who has ever bought a car knows that is very quick. I want to say thank you for assisting me with purchasing the car I wanted and not just a car that was available.

October 16, 2015

Thank you very much for choosing our dealership for the purchase of your 2015 Impala! I'm really thrilled to hear that we were able to get all of your questions and concerns answered and beyond that..we were able to get you out the door in a reasonable time frame. If there is anything I can do for you going forward please let me know. Sincerely, Meredith Miller, Internet Manager.

Pontiac g8

by from Bowie Md |

I had to bring my 2009 Pontiac g8 back to the dealership because my previous experience was not so great, this time around I can say I was very pleased with the service. When I got to the dealership Jake quickly got my car written up for the service, I waited no longer than maybe 15 minutes if that for them to get me a rental car. I also asked if they could balance my tires, I later got a call the next day saying they replaced the lifters and that they balanced my tires but I was still getting the vibration because I needed hub centric rings. So I can this experience has made me feel much better about bringing my car back to the dealership for any future repairs or maintenance, if it wasn't for Jake I'm pretty sure I would have never returned in the future.

Great Service

by from Glenarden, MD |

chevyserchevyservice@ourisLast Friday I brought in my 2010 Traverse for an oil change and a recall for the passenger seatbelt. The work was done in a timely manner. After completion of the job, the service advisor informed me that I had an issue with my power steering and he set up an appt. for me to return. I am completely satisfied with the service performed and will continue to use Ourisman as my service provider. manautomotive.com)vice@ourismanautomotive.com)

Great service

by from Washington DC |

Well, 1st I like to say Thank to my service man Mr Buddy, he did a great job of checking me in and set up appointment, the work I had done was good and the stuff was very nice, they all so drop me back off to my house when I drop off my SUV, that was very nice,and pick me back up at my house when my SUV was ready.. That a big plus rite there..

Camaro

by from Severn MD |

I purchased a Camaro and I love it. I stopped at another Chevrolet Dealer first and they were higher in their price and not as flexible as Ourisman Chevrolet. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Would recommend.

Great Service....

by from Washington, DC |

In my recent visit and purchase of my 2015 Malibu at your location, I experienced great customer service through my Sales Rep; Ozzie Turner III. He was very knowledgeable, helpful and ensured that I received exactly what I walked through the door for. I have referred a few friends to Chevrolet of Bowie and I encourage you the viewers to do the same. I'm not a review type of person, but I've never had such a smooth trade-in and purchase from a dealership. Ozzie, Chris and Lew are your go to folks!

November 4, 2014

B. Dorsey, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience at Ourisman Chevrolet of Bowie. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to give us a call!