Ourisman Chevrolet of Bowie

16610 Governor Bridge Road, Bowie, MD 20716

New 877-838-0815
Used 888-492-2973
Service 888-270-9763

You always get your way at Ourisman Chevrolet!

new truck

by from Great Mills, MD |

I had a deal worked out through the internet, then I came up on a wintery day right before they were leaving. I had got there just in time, then I walked into the dealership they greeted me and I told them what I wanted, and they had it ready and we did the paperwork, which was a breeze, then we were on our way home in our new 2014 Silverado 1500 crew cab Z71. Everyone was polite and got right to the point. I would highly recommend ourisman Chevrolet of Bowie to everyone I know. It was a way better experience than other dealers I have been too. Thank you

September 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others on Cars.com! We hope you're enjoying your new 2014 Chevrolet Silverado.

Pontiac g8

by from Bowie Md |

I had to bring my 2009 Pontiac g8 back to the dealership because my previous experience was not so great, this time around I can say I was very pleased with the service. When I got to the dealership Jake quickly got my car written up for the service, I waited no longer than maybe 15 minutes if that for them to get me a rental car. I also asked if they could balance my tires, I later got a call the next day saying they replaced the lifters and that they balanced my tires but I was still getting the vibration because I needed hub centric rings. So I can this experience has made me feel much better about bringing my car back to the dealership for any future repairs or maintenance, if it wasn't for Jake I'm pretty sure I would have never returned in the future.

Great Service

by from Glenarden, MD |

chevyserchevyservice@ourisLast Friday I brought in my 2010 Traverse for an oil change and a recall for the passenger seatbelt. The work was done in a timely manner. After completion of the job, the service advisor informed me that I had an issue with my power steering and he set up an appt. for me to return. I am completely satisfied with the service performed and will continue to use Ourisman as my service provider. manautomotive.com)vice@ourismanautomotive.com)

Great service

by from Washington DC |

Well, 1st I like to say Thank to my service man Mr Buddy, he did a great job of checking me in and set up appointment, the work I had done was good and the stuff was very nice, they all so drop me back off to my house when I drop off my SUV, that was very nice,and pick me back up at my house when my SUV was ready.. That a big plus rite there..

Camaro

by from Severn MD |

I purchased a Camaro and I love it. I stopped at another Chevrolet Dealer first and they were higher in their price and not as flexible as Ourisman Chevrolet. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Would recommend.

Great Service....

by from Washington, DC |

In my recent visit and purchase of my 2015 Malibu at your location, I experienced great customer service through my Sales Rep; Ozzie Turner III. He was very knowledgeable, helpful and ensured that I received exactly what I walked through the door for. I have referred a few friends to Chevrolet of Bowie and I encourage you the viewers to do the same. I'm not a review type of person, but I've never had such a smooth trade-in and purchase from a dealership. Ozzie, Chris and Lew are your go to folks!

November 4, 2014

B. Dorsey, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience at Ourisman Chevrolet of Bowie. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to give us a call!

Great car service

by from Upper Marlboro,Md. |

I purchased a Chevy Spark for fuel economy,the staff members were truly excellent.The salesman(Derrick) and financial officer(Marva)were very professional as well as personable and friendly.

April 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others on Cars.com! We hope you're enjoying your new Chevy Spark.

no one reached out via the via to answer my ?s

by from woodbridge, va |

Normally you have to beg salesman/woman to stop calling you...I submited my phone number online for someone to call me as I had questions about one of their Chevy equinox that I was interested in. Did receive an email from someone but NO call! So after about a weeek I went to Lindsay Chevrolet in Woodbridge Virginia an purchased a 2014 equinox from them! Your loss ourisman!

April 24, 2014

Dear Louis Johnson, We are very sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction and that no one could reach you. The number provided was unfortunately not a working number, but we did attempt to reach you. If you would like to discuss further please give us a call.

Dealership "Profiles" it's Customers

by from Baltimore/Washington DC |

To my view and as to my experience, this dealership "profiles" it's customers. I'm in the market for a new Corvette Stingray and would prefer to order a 2015. So this info was sent to Chevrolet.com and part of my research was done on Cars.com Once I arrived at the dealership I was treated with the utmost disrespect. Salesman said that no test drives are done at all and he has to contact the manager. I then stood by the receptionist while the manager Lew arrived and said the same thing. He said that unless I sit down and commit to a contract there would be no test drive. Neither of them invited me to a private desk to talk or see what my needs were and how to best work out something. This was all done by the front door in front of other customers who were coming in and out. Most disrespectful is an understatement. I was 100% prepared to put the down payment and order. So I subsequently drove to another dealership where I was treated very, very well. Review to follow.

April 24, 2014

Amir Pishvaei, We apologize for any miscommunication on our part during your visit with us. Our policy has always been not to test drive the Corvette. As a Corvette buyer I'm sure you will agree that the average buyer prefers to purchase these vehicles with the lowest possible miles on them. The Corvette attracts many people and most only want to test drive which we believe diminishes the value to a true buyer. We in no way wanted to offend or make you feel uncomfortable with our process. Once we have a commitment to buy the vehicle we most certainly will allow the buyer to test drive it. It was not our intent to make you feel disrespected or to "profile" you. We just don't do business that way.

Happy customer

by from Odenton, MD |

I recently had body work to my 2004 Silverado. I was recommended by my best friend to have my work done there and he was certainly correct. Chip, the estimator was very friendly, professional and honest as was the entire staff. The repairs were done when they said they would and at the price. My truck looks brand new. I would highly recommend OurIsman Chevrolet of Bowie. Tom Russell

September 12, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're happy to know you had a wonderful experience here at Ourisman Chevrolet of Bowie!

Wonderful Experience......Again!

by from Chestertown, MD |

My Fiance and I were frustrated after dealing with other dealerships closer to our home. We decided to drive the hour to Ourisman and were not disappointed. This was my third car purchasing experience with them. They were honest and took the time to explain all our options and then let us decide what worked best. It was very low pressure to help us get exactly what we needed. We will never try someone else, we learned our lesson.

September 15, 2014

Dawn & John, thank you for sharing your experience at Ourisman Chevrolet of Bowie. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and we are incredibly happy that you chose US! Thanks again!