Ourisman Chevrolet of Bowie

Service 888-270-9763

You always get your way at Ourisman Chevrolet

new truck

by from Great Mills, MD |

I had a deal worked out through the internet, then I came up on a wintery day right before they were leaving. I had got there just in time, then I walked into the dealership they greeted me and I told them what I wanted, and they had it ready and we did the paperwork, which was a breeze, then we were on our way home in our new 2014 Silverado 1500 crew cab Z71. Everyone was polite and got right to the point. I would highly recommend ourisman Chevrolet of Bowie to everyone I know. It was a way better experience than other dealers I have been too. Thank you

September 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others on Cars.com! We hope you're enjoying your new 2014 Chevrolet Silverado.

Great car service

by from Upper Marlboro,Md. |

I purchased a Chevy Spark for fuel economy,the staff members were truly excellent.The salesman(Derrick) and financial officer(Marva)were very professional as well as personable and friendly.

April 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others on Cars.com! We hope you're enjoying your new Chevy Spark.

no one reached out via the via to answer my ?s

by from woodbridge, va |

Normally you have to beg salesman/woman to stop calling you...I submited my phone number online for someone to call me as I had questions about one of their Chevy equinox that I was interested in. Did receive an email from someone but NO call! So after about a weeek I went to Lindsay Chevrolet in Woodbridge Virginia an purchased a 2014 equinox from them! Your loss ourisman!

April 24, 2014

Dear Louis Johnson, We are very sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction and that no one could reach you. The number provided was unfortunately not a working number, but we did attempt to reach you. If you would like to discuss further please give us a call.

Dealership "Profiles" it's Customers

by from Baltimore/Washington DC |

To my view and as to my experience, this dealership "profiles" it's customers. I'm in the market for a new Corvette Stingray and would prefer to order a 2015. So this info was sent to Chevrolet.com and part of my research was done on Cars.com Once I arrived at the dealership I was treated with the utmost disrespect. Salesman said that no test drives are done at all and he has to contact the manager. I then stood by the receptionist while the manager Lew arrived and said the same thing. He said that unless I sit down and commit to a contract there would be no test drive. Neither of them invited me to a private desk to talk or see what my needs were and how to best work out something. This was all done by the front door in front of other customers who were coming in and out. Most disrespectful is an understatement. I was 100% prepared to put the down payment and order. So I subsequently drove to another dealership where I was treated very, very well. Review to follow.

April 24, 2014

Amir Pishvaei, We apologize for any miscommunication on our part during your visit with us. Our policy has always been not to test drive the Corvette. As a Corvette buyer I'm sure you will agree that the average buyer prefers to purchase these vehicles with the lowest possible miles on them. The Corvette attracts many people and most only want to test drive which we believe diminishes the value to a true buyer. We in no way wanted to offend or make you feel uncomfortable with our process. Once we have a commitment to buy the vehicle we most certainly will allow the buyer to test drive it. It was not our intent to make you feel disrespected or to "profile" you. We just don't do business that way.

Happy customer

by from Odenton, MD |

I recently had body work to my 2004 Silverado. I was recommended by my best friend to have my work done there and he was certainly correct. Chip, the estimator was very friendly, professional and honest as was the entire staff. The repairs were done when they said they would and at the price. My truck looks brand new. I would highly recommend OurIsman Chevrolet of Bowie. Tom Russell

September 12, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're happy to know you had a wonderful experience here at Ourisman Chevrolet of Bowie!

Wonderful Experience......Again!

by from Chestertown, MD |

My Fiance and I were frustrated after dealing with other dealerships closer to our home. We decided to drive the hour to Ourisman and were not disappointed. This was my third car purchasing experience with them. They were honest and took the time to explain all our options and then let us decide what worked best. It was very low pressure to help us get exactly what we needed. We will never try someone else, we learned our lesson.

September 15, 2014

Dawn & John, thank you for sharing your experience at Ourisman Chevrolet of Bowie. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and we are incredibly happy that you chose US! Thanks again!

The service was awesome!

by from Landover,Md |

Ozzie Turner was my sales Rep and he was great. They all made my car buying experience. Feel good. I purchased a used car that I found on the Internet and it went up hill from there. Thanks Ourisman of Bowie.

September 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others on Cars.com! We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle. Ozzie was happy to see your review as well!

routine maintenence

by from Bowie, Maryland |

On wednesday night, I used the online service to set an appointment for service to my car. When I arrived on Thursday, I heard the service person say they were swamped because it was the day after Christmas. I asked if my appointment was there and he told me no. He said never use the online to set an appointment because it does not show up on their system. I thanked him and asked if I could come back on Friday and he said yes. When I went back on Friday my car was serviced as promptly as they could get to it. I think it took about 1 hour to finish my routine maintenence.

September 12, 2014

Cisco, Thank you for choosing Ourisman Chevrolet of Bowie for your service. We are incredibly happy that you had a wonderful experience!

Great place to buy

by from Rockville, MD |

Best place to buy a car!!! Great customer serivce!! They don't pressure you either!! I would like to thank Ozzie and Meredith!! If your looking to buy this is the place to come!!! Online sales or in store!!! I won't be going anywhere else and will recommend to my friends and family!!

Repair Wait Times

by from Bowie Maryland |

It is difficult to accept that an oil change takes two hours when customers have so many quick change options nearby. I left the vehicle anyway since I had other things that I wanted to have checked out, but it was an inconvenience. I will use other options for oil changes.

December 12, 2013

On behalf of our service team here at Ourisman Chevrolet, we are very sorry you experienced such a long wait time with us. Thank you for sharing your feedback as these comments help us make necessary improvements. While it is our main goal to make sure our guests are taken care of in a timely manner, this is a busy time of year and we would request that you let us know everything you would like for us to check out when you're making your appointment. We appreciate this as we could provide you with a proper time estimate for your scheduled visit. Please call our Service Manager Joe White at (301) 262-7600. He is aware of your comments and would like to discuss your particular experience and try to make things right for you. Thank you, Michelle Vermillion Customer Service Manager

Amazing Experience

by from Annapolis, MD |

I was in Lanham on business and desperately needed an oil change/ tire rotation on my Cadillac SRX. I called Ourisman Chevrolet of Bowie because they were close. Excellent Customer Service, Quick turn around and really felt great about my experience there. So much so that I felt compelled to write a review. I highly recommend this dealership/ Service department.

September 13, 2014

Thank you for choosing Ourisman Chevrolet of Bowie to service your Cadillac SRX. Your satisfaction is our number one priority!