Keith Kingan Classic Cars

3251 Cottage Hill Road, Mobile, AL 36606

Used 877-268-7232

Great buying experience.

by from Mobile, AL. |

Great buying experience. I was recommended to Keith Kingan by two separate friends. I initially dealt with Keith and his wife on a Saturday. Absolutely great people. Finished up with Marshall on Monday..... again, great people. They took care of our needs. They had the gently used car I was looking for, and made sure we were happy with it. I would recommend these folks to ANYONE!

Buying an SLS!

by from New Orleans |

I can only give these people the highest rating. I was not a ?regular? ( out of town and unlikely ever to plague their lives again) but it seemed to make no difference to Marshall; I was treated as if I had been a customer for 25 years. This is an honest, reliable, and customer centric dealer. I know this sounds rare in this business but goes to show you that it does happen. I would without reservation endorse the dealership based upon my experience. I expect their service would meet an equivalent standard. 5/5.

Great Experience

by from Fairhope.AL |

I had been shopping for a gently used truck for several months and could not find what I was looking for. I saw a Ridgeline on Car.'s.com and took a chance. Best decision I could have made. This is a family owned business that is centrally located in Mobile,AL. Marshall was great to work with, patient, and no high pressure sales. We had the deal done in about an hour including the test drive. They were extremely fair and easy to work with. I could not have been more pleased with my purchase and buying experience.

Best car buying experience I've ever had

by from Houston, TX |

I was in the market for a truck for my 16 year old son and looked at several dealerships in Texas. I finally found one at Keith Kingans Classic Cars. I had never bought a vehicle onlice before and was a little nervous. Marshall was extremely helpful and made me feel very comfortable. This dealership is a family owned business and cares about doing things the right way. Amazing customer service! They went out of their way to provide me with every detail possible. I have bought several cars in my life and this was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had. I would highly reccommend this family to anyone, and have several times already! Thanks Marshall and family!!

Excellent level of service

by from Montrl, CAN |

To make a long story short: Buying experience was excellent. I'm a "out of the country" buyer and they answered all my questions and more than anything, they were honnest in every steps of the purchase and very helpful. Would recommend and you can buy there with confidence. Was worried about transferring money before getting there but car was 100% as described. If there was a scratch at one place, they had told me so no surprise at all when I showed up. They picked us up at the airport.

Keith Kingan Classic Cars responded to this review

February 23, 2012

Thanks Sylvain, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Great People, Family Owned, Highly Recommend!

by from Mobile, AL |

I shopped all over town. A friend recommended that I go to Classic Cars...Great Advice! They are a family owned store and had the nicest and cleanest cars of all the other dealerships that I visited. Marshall was great to deal with! If you want a nice car without the typical games and cheesy salespeople- go to Classic Cars! Can't say enough about them!