Mike and Tony's Auto Sales

275 Tower Ave, Hartford, CT 06120

Used 888-431-7835 Used888-431-7835

Mike and Tonys auto sales

by from Brooklyn |

Very good n friendly service, the owner was very understanding and patient I would highly recommend, any one looking for a car to check them out, and the owner is a real car guy. :-)

my visit to mike and tonys

by from east windsor, ct |

Are you kidding! The experience to Mike and Tony's was surreal. I still can't believe it. Thanks again Tony and Mike. I highly recommend them.

good people

by from east hartford ct |

they got me financed and treated me with respect , nice and friendly people, very good service dept

greatexperience

by from bloomfield ct |

bought a car at mike and tony auto at first I was a little apprehensive when I first got there but that feeling soon subsided talking with their sales people , I have to admit that I have never had a better experience anywhere in all my buying experiences , the warmth and level of frendiliness and professionalism is second to none , I have no reservation in rcomending them to whoever wishes to have a great car buying experience

Best experience ever!! Highly recommended A+

by from Glastonbury, CT |

Walked in and was met by McKenzie who was so helpful and easy going. Bought a very nice 2001 Toyota Tundra and I have to say, the rest of the inventory was the best I had seen in the whole Hartford/Manchester/Vernon area. Buying process was super efficient, Tiffany who works in the office is on her "A" game all the time and had great knowledge of DMV etc. They even picked me up at my house in Glastonbury for delivery, now that is something great! Can't say enough about them in all the time I've bought cars. Great job to all!

Great customer service, friendly & Accommodating

by from East-Hartford |

Infact, you are the best because its very rare to find a faithful, loyal and trusthworthy dealer like you. I really salute your integrity. Something that suppossed to cost me a lot of money was done without taken a dime. U are highly recommended......

Knowledgeable staff, extraordinary customer servic

by from Wmass |

After recently purchasing a Ford F-150 from this dealership, I'm confident in saying it was BY FAR the best car buying experience I've ever had. Mackenzie and the sales staff were extremely knowledgeable and friendly. They were transparent throughout the process and made the buying experience a breeze. After working with Tony on a minor mechanical concern, I quickly learned that his expertise and commitment to his business was unique in this industry. It was apparent that he was tremendously knowledgable, which was comforting, and personable as well. It's refreshing to see a small business with a team of professionals provide such commitment toward their customers. Particularly in an industry that often leaves people frustrated and burned. Keep up the great work guys!

Quality Cars at Great Value

by from Simsbury, Connecticut |

Purchased a used luxury vehicle after checking around with others such as CarMax. Extremely satisfied with both the price and the quality of the vehicle purchased. I Continue to have the vehicle routinely serviced there with no issues. Definitely would purchase another vehicle from them.

Wonderful Experience...from Kansas!

by from Topeka, KS |

I was given phenomenal service by Mike & Tony's dealership! I had so much faith in this dealership by the immediate callback from one of the owners re: my interest in the IS250, I knew this was the one. I traveled from Kansas to Connecticut to work with them. Tiffany (account manager) is amazing! Thanks again, again AND again! I love my IS250 that I HAD to have.