Crescent Motors

(3.6) 5 Reviews

41969 Albrae St, Fremont, CA 94538

Used 888-782-9417

We'll get you the car you want at the best price.

Great Experience

by from Fresno, CA |

This dealer gave me 5 star service. We negotiated a price over the phone and I had to travel several hours to meet at his location. Traffic delayed my arrival and the sales person stayed beyond his closing time. While I was traveling he called and let me know the stock CD player was not working and he gave me options to have it repaired. I chose an option and he had it replaced free of charge to me before our paperwork was completed. The car was accurately described online and he delivered what he promised at the negotiated price, no hassels. I would highly recommend doing business with him to anyone. My previous vehicle was purchased through CarMax and his quality of service rivaled that company.

no communication

by from san jose |

this dealership is not helpful in communicating. they just say this is it nothing else. they do not answer emails. i went there and they are not friendly. They do not listen to anything you say. Owners not there. they just say they do this part time and relative is out. no service if anything happens. i asked if they will work on anything as if they are too busy to even talk to. But they were just siiting around and no one is there during lunch hour. kinda arrogant. saying you want my car my price.

Never replies to internet queries

by from Bay Area |

Over the past month or more, I've inquired about a listed BMW convertible shown in the Cars web site. . Not one reply. Tried their 800 number. No human answered. Left a message inquiring whether car was available. No response. I actually wonder if this is just a set-up. Very suspicious.

Buying a car online

by from Colorado |

I live in Colorado and used Cars.com to search all over the country for a 2007 Lexus GS 350. Crescent Motors was the only dealership willing to negociate on price. After I e-mailed and talked to Anthony by phone I had the confidence to buy the car unseen. Two days later I flew out to San Jose, Ca. Anthony picked me up at the airport. I inspected the car and then finished the paperwork and drove the car back to Colorado. The car was in great shape and Anthony was excellent to work with.

Buying a car online

by from Colorado |

I live in Colorado and used Cars.com to search all over the country to find a 2007 Lexus GS 350. The only dealership willing to negociate was Crescent Motors in Fremont, Ca. After I e-mailed and talked to Anthony on the phone I had the confidence to buy the car unseen. Two days later I flew to San Jose, Ca. Anthony picked me up. I inspected the car and finished the paperwork then drove back to Colorado. Anthony was excellent to work with.