Duval Mazda at the Avenues

10681 Philips Hwy, Jacksonville, FL 32256

New 877-762-9147
Used 866-458-5034
Service 866-430-7584

Come Experience the Duval Difference!

Duval Mazda

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I had a wonderful experience at Duval Mazda this week and purchased a new 2015 Mazda 6 Grand Touring. I worked with Drew Woods at Duval Mazda who did an outstanding job of helping me find the right car for my needs. He answered all my questions and best of all I did not feel pressured into making the purchase. I have been to other dealerships in Jacksonville and told all kinds of stories to try to influence my buying decision. I did not hear that nonsense at Duval Mazda. If you are looking for a new Mazda or used car you should give Duval Mazda a visit and ask for Drew. I believe you will happy you did!

Service on 2012 CX9

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Duval Mazda always does a great job since I have purchased and been bringing in my cars for service!

Hayes Edwards

by from Green Cove Springs , FL 32043 |

Of all the dealers I have been in in the last few weeks Duval was the country home you always like to dream of going back to. The people were more than just employees they made you feel at home.+

Duval Mazda - Great Experience - Ask for Drew

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I had a wonderful experience at Duval Mazda this week and purchased a new 2015 Mazda 6 Grand Touring. I worked with Drew Woods at Duval Mazda who did an outstanding job of helping me find the right car for my needs. He answered all my questions and best of all I did not feel pressured into making the purchase. I have been to other dealerships in Jacksonville and told all kinds of stories to try to influence my buying desicion. I did not hear that nonsense at Duval Mazda. If you are looking for a new Mazda or used car you should give Duval Mazda a visit and ask for Drew. I believe you will happy you did!

Great Customer Service.

by from Jacksonville, fL |

The buying process was quick and easy. Drew was awesome. Would highly recommend Duval Mazda.

Great Prices, Great Sales Team

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Not the normal dreaded car buying experience. Hassel free. Fair price. I recommend you try them. See Austin

Great Prices, Great Sales Team

Awesome Experience

by from jacksonville, fl |

Mike was awesome! He listened attentively to what I was looking for and stayed within my price range. He showed me the auxiliary port and usb port which were both very important to me. He didn't miss a beat. I was introduced to the manager before I left. I wasn't able to meet the service team only due to the time I purchase the vehicle. However mike did show me where to find the service team and where to park my new car when the time comes. I will definitely recommend my friends and family to Duval Mazda to see Mike.

Excellent services

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I am well pleased with my sales experience at Duval Mazda from the beginning to the end. I identified a 2014 Mazda CX-5 that I wanted to purchase on the Duval Mazda's website and sent an email inquiry to the dealership around 11:30 pm on Friday night. The next morning around 9:00 am a sales representative named Scott called me and arranged a 10 am appointment to show me the vehicle. Scott was friendly and personable and easy to do business with. Also, he was very knowledgeable about the various features of the CX-5 and explained their functionality in great detail. The layout of the sales operations was agreeable as well. The finance personnel was located out in the open on the sales floor near the sales team. The finance team crafted an affordable loan package. I also received a fair price on the car that I traded in. Overall, I had an excellent experience at Duvall Mazda and I would refer my friends and relatives to the dealership.

Service

by from Jacksonville,FL |

Good Customer Service.

Outstanding

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Servicing your car is made easy at Duval Mazda.