Duval Mazda at the Avenues

10681 Philips Hwy, Jacksonville, FL 32256

New 877-762-9147
Used 866-458-5034
Service 866-430-7584

Come Experience the Duval Difference!

Duval Mazda

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I had a wonderful experience at Duval Mazda this week and purchased a new 2015 Mazda 6 Grand Touring. I worked with Drew Woods at Duval Mazda who did an outstanding job of helping me find the right car for my needs. He answered all my questions and best of all I did not feel pressured into making the purchase. I have been to other dealerships in Jacksonville and told all kinds of stories to try to influence my buying decision. I did not hear that nonsense at Duval Mazda. If you are looking for a new Mazda or used car you should give Duval Mazda a visit and ask for Drew. I believe you will happy you did!

An afternoon at Duval Mazda

by from Jacksonville FL 32256 |

My visit to Duval Mazda was simply for a routine oil change and tire rotation. They gave the car a courtesy wash, and it looked wonderful afterward. I have to add that the only out-of-the-ordinary event that took place while I was waiting in the showroom waiting area for my car to be ready, was that we were under a tornado warning during that time, and we experienced wind and rain so strong that it blew the front door in. The employees all made sure the customers were all right, and then started cleaning up the water and broken glass. Not an everyday occurrence but it did add a little excitement to the day.

My New Mazda CX5

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I would like to commend the very friendly and excellent service that my car sales persons, Jeremy Hall and most especially, Alexis Figueroa extended to me. They did their best to be able for me to get the particular car I wanted. Alexis made sure that I get the color and the model that I wanted. He is very patient, warm and accommodating.

Great experience!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Recently purchased Mazda CX-5 and from the day I walked on the lot to closing the deal, the experience was great - salesman took his time to explain in detail and answered all my questions - very pleased with my purchase.

Great experience

by from Jacksonville fl |

Everything was great, as I expected. Particular thanks to Tiffany Jurgensen for her help. Joe Mazza

Great experience

by from Jacksonville FL |

5 stars all the way! Sales person Tiffany was very well informed and did a great job!

a wonderful experience beyond my expectations

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

Absolutely easy process from start to finish. No pressure or games. Just forthrightfulness. I was impressed with the entire mazda line. I love my new car.

Great Dealership

by from Jacksonville FL |

I purchased a 2105 Mazda CX-5 and the purchase experince was very personnal and professional. Sale Consultant, Jeremy Hall was very helpful in getting the car that I wanted with the right color and equipment. Every cost was explained to me in detail.

Mr. Scott

by from Jacksonville,Fl |

Outstanding service from the salesman to the staff and management

Service was excellent

by from Jacksonville, FL |

See Drew for a great deal! He is easy to work with and made it fun.

DREAM CAR CAMARO PURCHASE

by from JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA |

WENT IN to check out a camaro or 2. I was allowed to test drive this dream car a black 2011 camaro I had a trade to use toward the purchase which worked out well. The car in question had tint on the windows which I did not care for however my sales rep Jeremy went out of his way to have it removed at no cost to me. He detailed the car and helped me clean out my other vehicle. The management Dereck with financing through Will law was awesome. They were able to help keep my payments within a reasonable amount. Very happy. Great experience it was such a sweet ride home in my dream car , Thanks to everyone for helping me get the car of my dreams.