UC Auto

(3.4) 5 Reviews

1101 N Cunningham Ave, Urbana, IL 61802

excellent service great deal

by from CHAMPAGNE URBANA |

IM REALLY HAPPY WITH THE SURVICE UC AUTO CAR DEALER IN THE CUNINHAM IN URBANA GAVE ME ALEX PLAZA TREATED ME GREAT GAVE ME A GREAT DEAL WITH A REALLY GOOD CAR ,I GOT TREATED REALLY GOOD BY HIM AND IM REALLY HAPPY WITH MY CAR ,IM HAPPY I BOUGHT MY CAR THEIR I JUST WANT TO THANK U ALEX PLAZA FROM UC AUTO FOR MY CAR YOUR A GREAT PERSON AND I HOPE OTHER PEOPLE CAN GET THEIR CARS FROM HIM ,THANK YOU A LOT!!!!!

grate service,clean facilities,super attention ''

by from rantoul il |

this place after searching many places vendors made żżme feel like my house very polite and achieve a great discount if you want a car you should go to uc auto a single working mother. I will recommend this grand place....... a happy woman

Shady Business

by from Decatur, IL |

I found this dealer on Cars.com, and emailed them, with no response, even filled out the credit application online with no response after a few days I called directly and spoke to them. The website's description of the vehicle stated "all electronics in working order." I asked about the tires, and all other vehicle conditions. They told me it was in great shape. After driving an hour to the lot, the vehicle had broken side mirror, cracked tail light, scratches and dings on every panel of the thing. We spent 15 minutes looking the vehicle over before having to go inside to get the keys. No greeting, no offer to assist in anything. During the test drive, before even leaving the lot we had a list going with several major issues. Radio didn't turn on, pass window wouldn't go down, sunroof wouldn't function, air conditioner wouldn't work correctly. What a deal! NOT. I told them I was still interested if they would fix all the things on the list. Never heard back from them its been two weeks. Don't waste your time unless you are looking for a good hoopty and don't care if it has a bunch of problems and you want to over pay. Good luck

UC Auto responded to this review

June 11, 2013

We sincerely apologize that you were not pleased with your experience. you came in for a the test drive in June the first, since then we called you and left a message 3 times but there was no respond from your side at all.

awesome environment, friendly service

by from danville, Illinois |

One of the best places to go look for a vehicle. Awesome customer service and excellent deals. I give it an A overall.

U C Auto Urbana, IL

by from Danville, IL |

Through CARS.com I found this dealership and a car I was interested in purchasing. I left two e-mails through their Contact Us link, both of which received no response over the course of a week. I called twice during their posted business hours and no one answered. I drove 30 miles to the lot. Two men were inside at two different desks. No one rose to greet me. No one asked about my needs. I inquired about a specific automobile and was told it sold the night before (even though it is still listed as available). Neither man suggested any other similar car. From the general sketchy look of the place and the poor cusomer relations exhibited in this brief encounter, I wonder how they keep this business open unless it is a front for some other kind of transaction.