Scott Leman Autos

210 E Peoria St, Goodfield, IL 61742

Used 888-301-1094 Used 888-301-1094

Our low overhead saves you money!

Amazing and exceptional service

by from Secor Illinois |

Scott leman and his small team staff were the most helpful people around. It seems like. Most dealers are. Jus. Out to make the most of what they can but Scott is an awesome person. He was so dedicated to helping me get into the car that I wanted. Then not even six months in a I hit a deer and totaled the vehicle. I had my heart set and crushed all. In the same year and was devastated. Then Scott came to help... And put. My back in the same vehicle which was in very better condition and less miles. So over all I came out on top thanks. U guys are the best will come to you again. Not only did he put me in two of. My. Prettiest Cara yet to own, but he personally gave me my first wash. All thanks to scottie.

November 29, 2015

Thanks Alayna, I appreciated your patience with us in getting your 2nd car.

Awesome experience

by from Peoria Illinois |

I needed a good reliable vehicle for school. I found just that with Scott's help. Plus my Chevy equinox is so sweet! I will definitely be back and recommend you to all of my friends and family. Thank you so much

Best car-buying experience

by from Goodfield, IL |

We were in the market for a vehicle for our daughter, and Sam Flynn made our car-buying experience easy and stress-free. We told him what we were looking for and he pointed us to a vehicle that was a perfect fit. There was no pressure, just patience, honesty and a desire to serve. We would highly recommend Scott Leman Autos to anyone in the market for a used vehicle.

March 2, 2016

Thank you so much for your business, we appreciate you and your family. I hope you enjoy your new CR-V, it sure ss a sharp vehicle.

Excellent Experience !!!

by from Eureka, Il. |

Just purchased a 2012 Jeep Patriot and love it. Called Sam Flynn 4 days ago and told him what type of vehicle I was looking for and here we are with a perfect fit for our needs. Sam found the vehicle and offered us a very fair price compared to what I'd found on other internet sites/car lots so I felt like I was treated fairly. Good organization to work with and timely communicators. David McCully - Eureka, Il.

January 27, 2016

David, it was certainly a pleasure doing business with you guys and I hope this vehicle will exceed your expectations. I appreciate you supporting us and if ever another vehicle need arises we would love to earn your business again. Thanks David.

great experience

by from Washington il. |

this was probably the best experience I have ever had buying a vehicle. My wife and I were very pleased with how short of time it took to get everything done. Thank you very much Sam.

January 23, 2016

It was a pleasure working with you both and I appreciate the kind words. Helping great people like yourselves is why we love what we do.

Always a great experience

by from Metamora , Il |

Scott, Thank you so much for helping us find our Chevy Equinox. This is our 3rd vehicle we have bought for Scott, and each time he has been very honest, friendly and professional. He is not high pressuring and is always a pleasure to deal with. We have been very pleased with everything we have purchased from Scott and highly recommend him if you are looking for a different vehicle. Thanks again Scott!! Alan and Sharon

October 30, 2015

It's always a pleasure working with both of you. Thank you for your business. Good luck with your Equinox.

Great Experience

by from Armington |

I found the people at Scott Leman Autos to be unusually fair and helpful. I had an enjoyable buying experience and can highly recommend this dealership. I will certainly be going back when I am ready to buy my next car.

October 30, 2015

We enjoyed working with you as well. Thank you for buying from us.

Jill P

by from Carlock |

Purchased a Toyota Highlander from Scott Leman Autos and could not be more pleased, the price was great and our trade in was above what we expected. Not to mention the customer service was awesome. THANK YOU for providing a pleasurable car buying experience- we will be back! And...we love the Highlander!

October 30, 2015

Thank you Jill. It's always nice to do business with friendlyl people.

by from Morton, IL |

Scott Leman Autos, you have a satisfied customer. Pamela

November 29, 2015

Hope you like the Regal. It was fun working together.

Always a pleasure

by from El Paso, IL |

It is always a pleasure working with you. Thanks for thinking of me when you got this car in. Bob

Thank you, and likewise.