Garnet Volkswagen

Service 866-736-4455

It's your World! GarnetVW.com

Great overall experience!!

by from Milmont Park, PA |

I bought a 2004 Hyundai Tiburon from the dealership that was just traded in for my children. The sales staff was great, the transaction was fast and the car is great. The car was sold to me at a great price and the salesman knew the precious owner so I was able to get a lot of information. They sent me the car fax report before I even went to see the car which was great since I could be knowledgeable about the car before I drove all the way to the dealership. I would highly recommend the dealership to anyone who is looking for a car. Oh and the inside of the dealership is so modern with comfortable couches, VW merchandise and lots of memorabilia. Great overall experience!

February 15, 2014

Thanks for the great review Chris! Hope your children enjoy the new car!

Good experience

by from Newark, DE |

We bought a used Toyota Corolla on 10/26/2013 with a great experience. Though we were first time to visit Garnet VW and didn't feel necessary to purchase immediately, their professional service and information are very helpful for us to make this decision. We were thankful to Melcom Avrigian's nice help.

Email Reply

by from Carlisle, pa |

He sent me a quick reply to an inquiry I made. Seemed willing to help with whatever I needed but I had already purchased another vehicle.

Great customer service!

by from Pennsville NJ |

Purchased my first VW and I am extreamly happy with this dealers customer service, ease of negotiating the deal and the knowlegable sales staff... :)

Great service on our GTI

by from Wilmington, DE |

We had a great experience at Garnet VW today. My car was finished when promised and equally important was that Mike was very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks!!!

December 5, 2012

Thank you for choosing Garnet Volkswagen for your service needs. We appreciate your business and kind words. We look forward to working with you in the future. I will pass on to Mike of his performance as well.

Great service, worked fast to do all repairs!

by from Wilmington,De. |

Brought in with out calling, to get 2006 Jetta fixed, new tires, brakes, battery, oil change etc! Car finished by 4pm. Thanks Garnet VW! Thanks!

November 5, 2012

Larry I am glad to see that we could accommodate your schedule and get your vehicle fixed up correctly. If there is anything we can help you with in the future just let us know. Thank you, Ted Fleck Service Manager

Awesome service

by from South Brunswick, NJ |

I was looking for a pre owned Jetta and stumbled upon the Garnet VW website. Garnet VW had one of the cars I was in the market for, and the salesperson (Jordan) promptly replied to my e-mail inquiry and told me that the car was available. Since I knew I wanted that particular model and knowing that the car was a certified pre-owned, I made an offer over the phone below the asking price which Jordan accepted right away without hesitation or "consulting his manager". As I was under a time constraint, Jordan worked with me to get the car delivered even though I was nearly an hour away from the dealership. He met me at convenient meeting point with all the paperwork ready. The car was in exactly the condition as described and drove without any problems. The whole process went extremely smooth even though I was not from the area, had never driven the car, never visited the dealership or met the salesperson. I am happy with my purchase (a hard to find 2009 Jetta SportsWagen SEL), and pleased with the service that Jordan provided. I recommend him highly!