Garnet Volkswagen

Service 866-736-4455

It's your World! GarnetVW.com

Great overall experience!!

by from Milmont Park, PA |

I bought a 2004 Hyundai Tiburon from the dealership that was just traded in for my children. The sales staff was great, the transaction was fast and the car is great. The car was sold to me at a great price and the salesman knew the precious owner so I was able to get a lot of information. They sent me the car fax report before I even went to see the car which was great since I could be knowledgeable about the car before I drove all the way to the dealership. I would highly recommend the dealership to anyone who is looking for a car. Oh and the inside of the dealership is so modern with comfortable couches, VW merchandise and lots of memorabilia. Great overall experience!

Garnet Volkswagen responded to this review

February 15, 2014

Thanks for the great review Chris! Hope your children enjoy the new car!

Love this place

by from Media, PA |

Places like this is why I drive a VW. This is the most up-beat dealership I've ever been to. Their service area is awesome. Kid friendly, music playing, work stations, leather couches. Come on, why would I go to a national place and be uncomfortable plus get sold services that I don't need. The service manager Ted even took the time to explain the services that they were doing to my vehicle. Couldn't be more satisfied.

quick and easy

by from Brookhaven, PA |

I didn't have an appointment but was very past due of an oil chage. I dropped my keys off in the night box when they were closed and got a call at 10am the next day that my car was ready. Talk about service, that was unexpected. I took the day off thinking they'd have my car all day. But I was able to work the 2nd half of the day. And for that, I think you.

Awesome Service Center

by from Media, PA |

Had my car serviced here for the first time. Very cool environment. Clean, quick and didn't try to bang me over the head with repairs that I didn't need! I'll definitely stop going to Jiffy Lube and come here.

Unethical Business Practice

by from Philadelphia |

Very unethical business practice here combined with customer unfriendly business policies. I wouldn't recommend to anyone. I finalized a deal on Saturday and wanted to book the car with a down payment. They denied saying down payment is not good enough to hold a booking. They insisted I take up their financing at an astronomical high rate which I denied. They said its OK, I can arrange for my own finance. I got my loan approved on the following Monday ( just one business day), they kept on saying they are waiting for me through constant phone calls and SMS, I paid extra to get the cheque from the bank through FedEx overnight, and after all this was done they said the car is sold and that I can return the cheque to the bank. As a customer, I feel extremely cheated. And disgusted. Guys, if you are buying used car from this dealer, its perhaps not worth your time.

Garnet Volkswagen responded to this review

November 22, 2014

Thank you for the comments, and for giving Garnet Volkswagen an opportunity to help you with a potential purchase. I am very sorry you felt so mistreated. We understand that you chose to give Garnet an opportunity to earn your business, and I regret that in the end it didn't work out. We strive to make purchasing a vehicle a fair and fun process. In order for us to run our business we must have fair and ethical practices and policies. I understand that your big concern was that we would not hold the vehicle while you shopped for alternate financing. We do have this policy in effect to protect our customers. There is always the possibility that a customer may have a change of heart, and ultimately pass on the transaction. If we take the car off of the market another buyer may miss the opportunity for the "right" car. I hope you understand why we have this policy, and if you would choose to give us an opportunity in the future to earn your business, I will make sure you are well taken care of. We wish you the best. Safe Driving! Sincerely Andrew Sheffler Sales Manager Garnet Volkswagen

Great dealership

by from Wilmington, DE |

I live about 8 minutes from another VW dealer but drive the 25 to Garnet. I have purchased three cars from Jordan Clarius and recommend him highly. I have also had cars serviced at Garnet and have been very pleased. The atmosphere at both sales and service is honest and professional and not sales-y at all. In all transactions, I feel like the staff is trying to help me, not just make a deal to increase revenue at all costs. I can't recommend Garnet highly enough!

Great Dealership

by from Downingtown, PA |

We stopped by to check out the VW Beetle convertible and ended up purchasing one the next day. Our salesperson, Jordan couldn't have been easier to work with. Knew his stuff to say the least and when all was said and done, we were more than pleased with the deal we got and with the car we purchased. The dealership showroom is awesome with vintage VW's sitting around.

fantastic experience

by from smyrna de |

after searching all day for a car for our 17 yr.old son, our last stop was at GARNET..this was a Sat.we got there a little after 5 and they close at 6...we had called ahead of time and when we got there Ryan had the car we were interested in ready to go for a test drive...Ryan was very knowledgable on the car(a tdi) and answered any/all questions we had...after test drive any many questions we made a fair offer and was immediately accepted...all said and done in a little over an hour...never felt rushed....son was very surprised and loves his car..i drove it home and am a little jealous(mine is 2002 his 2010)...i will definitely make Garnet my first stop when ready to buy again...on a side note showroom is incredible...not your run of the mill....

Good experience

by from Newark, DE |

We bought a used Toyota Corolla on 10/26/2013 with a great experience. Though we were first time to visit Garnet VW and didn't feel necessary to purchase immediately, their professional service and information are very helpful for us to make this decision. We were thankful to Melcom Avrigian's nice help.

Email Reply

by from Carlisle, pa |

He sent me a quick reply to an inquiry I made. Seemed willing to help with whatever I needed but I had already purchased another vehicle.

Great customer service!

by from Pennsville NJ |

Purchased my first VW and I am extreamly happy with this dealers customer service, ease of negotiating the deal and the knowlegable sales staff... :)