TJ's Auto Sales

(3.3) 3 Reviews

750 E 1st Ave, Roselle, NJ 07203

Honest

by from New Providence NJ |

This is a small local dealer who has been hit hard by hurricane sandy but delivers what he advertises. I bought a car from this place 3 weeks ago and am very pleased to have done business with him(Toni) car was well cleaned and in pristine conditions, overall good ol' honest guy

Not Worth Your Time They Treat You like a rag

by from New York, New York |

I went to this dealer thinking I was going to get courteous, polite service. I thought they would show me the car and let me take it for a test drive. When I got there there was NO-ONE there. The mechanic was there with with a customer I walked in and asked to speak to someone about the Buick Century they had for sale. The man behind the desk said they had gone to the car Auction to get more cars and would be back at 4:00pm (it was 1:pm) The other day I had spoken with someone else and he had said he doesn't buy cars from the car auctions. Apparently the people there will LIE without giving it a second thought.

honest extremely helpful

by from sussex nj |

bought a chevy cavalier from TJS Auto Sales they were very very good to deal with i got a great car and a great price recommended my neighbor there as well they also bought a car just as good as i did they were happy and so am i great people honest and the do what they say they are going to do !