Lexus of Lehigh Valley

4500 Broadway, Allentown, PA 18104

New 866-814-0118
Used 877-219-7040
Service 888-264-6104

ALL vehicles feature Researched,Negotation Free-PROPER PRICING!!

Excellent Service Provided

by from Bethlehem, Pa |

We purchased 2 vehicles at Lexus of Lehigh Valley over the past 10 years, We were extremely satisfied with the Buying process as they met all our needs and expectations. We continue to have both Cars regularly serviced by them because of the superior Customer service and the quality of work provided,

Best buying experience ever

by from New Jersey |

Spending several years working in the car industry as a District Service Manager for America Honda Motors and Toyota Motor Sales USA, it was unfortunately rare to see a dealer run like a professional corporate business that seriously understood their clients. Most dealerships have not evolved beyond what you expect - the typical hassle and lack of true professionalism. But today I found one! Today I bought a car at Lexus of Lehigh Valley, and was impressed several times over. When I arrived at the dealership, I was greeted and escorted to the vehicle I was interested in - a certified pre owned LX570. The car was very clean, which is a typically is not the case, the car was very fairly priced ( I would have felt bad asking them to discount the car from the displayed price), the Internet price was actually the price I could buy it for, the dealership is the most beautifully designed and decorated Lexus dealer I have ever been in, it was a place any employee would feel good to come to work. Thus far impressed with the professional atmosphere, a clean car and fair price (crazy that this is not the norm), I proceeded to have them appraise my car - this blew me away, the person appraising the car (Mark) wanted me to go with him to tell them about my car. I never had to give up my keys, you know, the old trick to keep you at the dealer so you can't leave!! After a friendly discussion with Mark, my sales associate (Kim), revealed another fair price to purchase my car. At this point we ran a few numbers for financing and we were done. Car purchased, paperwork printed and out the door. Currently I am not I the car industry, but very much in the business of serving clients - I believe the first client is your employee and so does Lexus of Lehigh Valley. If nothing else, stop in for a cappuccino and a Chipwich.

August 11, 2015

Thanks for your kind words, Mike! We work very hard to create an environment that is comforting to guests and associates alike. We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us, and we have a fresh supply of Chipwiches, so feel free to visit anytime! ;)

Excellent Job and So Much Class

by from New York New York |

This dealership is so beautiful. All of the people there are very kind and often want to know how they can exceed your expectations. I dealt with a great sales person Richard B. He was absolutely so kind and went and above and beyond to make me happy in buying my first new car. It was for the right price and I was amazed on how much Rich did to speed up the process and make it as seamless and magical as can be for me and my family. I wouldn't go any where else in the world to buy another car and I would only want to deal with Richard:) Thanks Lila

purchase experience

by from Quakertown PA |

overall a very positive experience in purchasing a used car. They were professional and treated customer the way you want to be treated. They put the proper pricing slogan into practice, and the bottom line was fair. I will definitely start here on my next purchase-this is the fourth purchase from them, which means they continue to deliver.

Excellent Dealership

by from Commack, NY |

I made the trip from Long Island, NY & it was well worth it. I've bought many cars over the years & I have to say this was one of the best experiences ever. The salesman & the entire staff were fantastic. I would definitely make the trip again to purchase a car from them.

mr and Mrs Harry j Bellis

by from Portland,Pa |

Excellent service by all ,friendly and first class treatment .They have only very high standards .A special thanks to Caine for its part.. Adam thanks also..

May 11, 2015

Glad you enjoyed - thank you for the kind words!

Service - Inspection, etc.

by from Allentown, Pa. |

I was most impressed with the special service offered the day I was to bring my SUV in for inspection. I became ill the evening before and when I called to cancel my appointment in the morning they said no problem we will pick up the vehicle and have the service done. What impressed me more was when the vehicle was done they called me to tell me they were returning the vehicle and could they pick up some soup or anything else for me. I appreciated the offer and that tells me you go way beyond your call. Thanks for caring.

January 23, 2015

So glad we were able to help. Hope you are feeling better!

Excellent service by all

by from Hendersonville, TN |

While visiting our daughter in Allentown during the Christmas holidays, we took in our GX 460 for help with getting the factory-installed DVD players to work. The salesmen we talked with were extremely helpful in setting us up with the service department and one of the service advisors. Everyone we dealt with was so friendly and concerned about solving our issue, which was successfully resolved. We live in Hendersonville, Tennessee, but if we lived in Allentown, we definitely would use this dealership for service and would consult them when buying another vehicle. This group definitely lives up to the standards set by Lexus!

January 1, 2015

So glad we were able to help! Feel free to stop by next time you're in town. Our brownies are delicious, we've been told... :)

Pursuit of Imperfection with this dealer

by from Northeastern, PA |

Lexus as a car company rants and raves about it's "pursuit of perfection". However, you will not receive anything close to that statement when you try shopping at this dealership in Allentown. I have to be completely honest in saying that the amount of money spent on the dealership itself in making it look like a spectacle of disbelief is incredible. Hands down the nicest dealership you will ever see on the east coast. Now if only they did not spend so much money on putting the building together, then they would actually be able to deal fairly with anyone wishing to purchase a vehicle from themselves. Bottom line is that unless you walk into their facility willing to finance your world with one of their lenders, then don't expect to do business with them. "Ignorance is bliss" should be this Lexus dealership's moniker, not "Pursuit of perfection". If you don't mind being left feeling like you don't matter to them, then this is the dealer to purchase a vehicle from. However, you are best suited to lease a brand new vehicle from them and not attempt to purchase a used vehicle for you will most likely be very disappointed with how you are treated by the sales personnel. For all the glitz and glam of the dealership's appearance, it is all quickly washed away when you find out that all that glitters is certainly not gold when it comes down to dollars and cents & trying to purchase a vehicle from them. In other words, they would rather you purchase elsewhere, as that is how you are left feeling treated.

December 3, 2014

Mike, Thank you for your feedback. Since we introduced our Proper Pricing program, the response has been overwhelmingly positive. The vast majority of our customers have appreciated the openness and transparency of the new way we go to market. We are committed to this new policy of Proper Pricing - if we start negotiating on price, even one time, the entire system falls apart. We wish you the best of luck in your search for a quality pre-owned vehicle.

First class treatment and facility

by from Nazareth, Pa. |

My wife and I typically hold on to our vehicles for a minimum of 10 to 15 years and consequently take our purchases seriously. Our decisions require prior research and the attention and time of the salesperson. While no single salesperson or dealership is able to fulfill the needs of every individual buyer, Richard Bergstein and Lexus of Lehigh Valley were the PERFECT fit for us. Their combination of patience, attention to detail and overall relaxed atmosphere and personality have erased any prior misconceptions and eperience we've had in the past with other vehicle inquiries and purchases. Unlike other hybrids we've driven,our new es300h is a pleasure to drive and has more than enough power to merge onto the highway. From start to finish, our vehicle purchase was seamless. We'd like to again thank Richard Bergstein, Carl Hesse, Rich George, Jason Wehr and the entire staff of Lehigh Valley Lexus for making our car-buying experience truely pleasurable.

good car experienc

by from e stroudsburg |

just want to say my experience again was pleasurable, our salesperson Richard Bergstein was very polite and did his job very well I would recommend him to my friends thanks again for great service