Lexus of Lehigh Valley

4500 Broadway, Allentown, PA 18104

New 866-814-0118
Used 877-219-7040
Service 888-264-6104

ALL vehicles feature Researched,Negotation Free-PROPER PRICING!!

GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Archbald, PA |

I had the best car buying experience EVER. The salesperson was so friendly and so knowledgable about the ES350! While our trade in car was being evaluated, we were directed to an area that was like a small coffee shop---offering coffee (even cappuccino) and various cookies and pastries as a courtesy to their customers...we hadn't even made a deal yet!! They gave us what we wanted on our trade, AND gave us a great price on the ES350. Then we were taken out to our "new car" and Kathy went over EVERY ONE of the options on the car and all the buttons on the dashboard!! She made sure we had a good working knowledge of the car, AND she offered to drive to our house if we needed help setting the garage door opener....an 86 mile trip!!! I can only say that everyone we dealt with at the dealership bent over backwards to accommodate us. If you are shopping for a Lexus, new or used, check out Lehigh Valley Lexus.....it is definitely worth the trip!!

March 31, 2014

Thank you for your review.We do strive to live up to our company vision-"turning business into pleasure". We wish you many years of driving pleasue from your Lexus. Please feel free to stop in any time for a coffee!! We would love to see you, but if you are too busy, we will come get your car for service.Thank you again.

Excellent Service Provided

by from Bethlehem, Pa |

We purchased 2 vehicles at Lexus of Lehigh Valley over the past 10 years, We were extremely satisfied with the Buying process as they met all our needs and expectations. We continue to have both Cars regularly serviced by them because of the superior Customer service and the quality of work provided,

Service - Inspection, etc.

by from Allentown, Pa. |

I was most impressed with the special service offered the day I was to bring my SUV in for inspection. I became ill the evening before and when I called to cancel my appointment in the morning they said no problem we will pick up the vehicle and have the service done. What impressed me more was when the vehicle was done they called me to tell me they were returning the vehicle and could they pick up some soup or anything else for me. I appreciated the offer and that tells me you go way beyond your call. Thanks for caring.

January 23, 2015

So glad we were able to help. Hope you are feeling better!

Excellent service by all

by from Hendersonville, TN |

While visiting our daughter in Allentown during the Christmas holidays, we took in our GX 460 for help with getting the factory-installed DVD players to work. The salesmen we talked with were extremely helpful in setting us up with the service department and one of the service advisors. Everyone we dealt with was so friendly and concerned about solving our issue, which was successfully resolved. We live in Hendersonville, Tennessee, but if we lived in Allentown, we definitely would use this dealership for service and would consult them when buying another vehicle. This group definitely lives up to the standards set by Lexus!

January 1, 2015

So glad we were able to help! Feel free to stop by next time you're in town. Our brownies are delicious, we've been told... :)

Pursuit of Imperfection with this dealer

by from Northeastern, PA |

Lexus as a car company rants and raves about it's "pursuit of perfection". However, you will not receive anything close to that statement when you try shopping at this dealership in Allentown. I have to be completely honest in saying that the amount of money spent on the dealership itself in making it look like a spectacle of disbelief is incredible. Hands down the nicest dealership you will ever see on the east coast. Now if only they did not spend so much money on putting the building together, then they would actually be able to deal fairly with anyone wishing to purchase a vehicle from themselves. Bottom line is that unless you walk into their facility willing to finance your world with one of their lenders, then don't expect to do business with them. "Ignorance is bliss" should be this Lexus dealership's moniker, not "Pursuit of perfection". If you don't mind being left feeling like you don't matter to them, then this is the dealer to purchase a vehicle from. However, you are best suited to lease a brand new vehicle from them and not attempt to purchase a used vehicle for you will most likely be very disappointed with how you are treated by the sales personnel. For all the glitz and glam of the dealership's appearance, it is all quickly washed away when you find out that all that glitters is certainly not gold when it comes down to dollars and cents & trying to purchase a vehicle from them. In other words, they would rather you purchase elsewhere, as that is how you are left feeling treated.

December 3, 2014

Mike, Thank you for your feedback. Since we introduced our Proper Pricing program, the response has been overwhelmingly positive. The vast majority of our customers have appreciated the openness and transparency of the new way we go to market. We are committed to this new policy of Proper Pricing - if we start negotiating on price, even one time, the entire system falls apart. We wish you the best of luck in your search for a quality pre-owned vehicle.

First class treatment and facility

by from Nazareth, Pa. |

My wife and I typically hold on to our vehicles for a minimum of 10 to 15 years and consequently take our purchases seriously. Our decisions require prior research and the attention and time of the salesperson. While no single salesperson or dealership is able to fulfill the needs of every individual buyer, Richard Bergstein and Lexus of Lehigh Valley were the PERFECT fit for us. Their combination of patience, attention to detail and overall relaxed atmosphere and personality have erased any prior misconceptions and eperience we've had in the past with other vehicle inquiries and purchases. Unlike other hybrids we've driven,our new es300h is a pleasure to drive and has more than enough power to merge onto the highway. From start to finish, our vehicle purchase was seamless. We'd like to again thank Richard Bergstein, Carl Hesse, Rich George, Jason Wehr and the entire staff of Lehigh Valley Lexus for making our car-buying experience truely pleasurable.

good car experienc

by from e stroudsburg |

just want to say my experience again was pleasurable, our salesperson Richard Bergstein was very polite and did his job very well I would recommend him to my friends thanks again for great service

Brilliant Experience as an out of state buyer.

by from Boston, mA |

You expect a certain level and approach with most Lexus dealerships, and Lexus of Lehigh delivers at a higher standard. The facility - while not as large as some of the mega southern facilities, has a lovely atmosphere and a few surprises - such as a Koi fish walkway. Overall, low key sales environment and friendly, helpful associates - including the dealer principal. David R. was efficient and more than professional to work with via email, phone, text and of course - in person. As an out of state buyer, you think about the condition of the car being as described, pricing, paperwork, timing and logistics - the dealership made those issues a non-event - brilliant and recommend. Not to gloss pricing on preowned cars - inventory is priced fairly while operating with fixed/mkt adjusted price model - which after 15 cars in 10 years, does not always work for me, however made for a solid deal in my situation. No disappointments here.

Kurt from Easton

by from Easton |

I recently visited your dealership to look into buying a vehicle. This was the second time i have visited. The first time the salesmen was very friendly and easy to talk to. My questions were answered with ease and there was an easy give and take. Upon my second visit i was overwhelmed by the 5 minute rehearsed monologue that was quite overwhelming. As the person continued to ramble even as i tried to interject i noticed another poor soul who was in an earshot getting the same treatment. Let me just say i am now looking into buying a Mercedes. Whoever took the friendly candidness away from your sales people and made them "thembots" should rethink there decision. The person buying should feel comfortable. I didn't. I wonder if im alone in my perspective.

Superb Experience

by from Lancaster, PA |

In short, I have purchased over 20 vehicles in my lifetime and by far Richard Bergstein was without question the best client advisor I have ever dealt with. Completely professional and was very knowledgeable about every aspect of the vehicle. A blue chip organization in every respect.

October 29, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're glad you had a great experience and look forward to seeing you again down the road. Feel free to stop in anytime for a visit - our coffee and desserts are delicious! (in our unbiased opinion). :)

Great place to do business

by from Allentown |

Sales staff professional. Facilities are great. Felt comfortable buying a car from this dealership.

July 29, 2014

Thank you for your review. We strive to provide a truly unique experience for each guest at our dealership. Be sure to swing by for a cup of coffee (it's delicious) and let us know how you're enjoying your car. We look forward to seeing you!