Giant Auto Sales

6920 Manlius Ctr Rd, East Syracuse, NY 13057

Used 888-306-9283

Highly recomended!!!!!!

by from Syracuse,NY |

I hit a deer with my wifes van and needed a car. My wife started searching cars online and she found the one she liked at Giant Auto sales. I work for a local landscaper and plow snow in the winter, my wife is a full time student and stay at home mom, and with 3 children money is tight so I couldnt afford a huge monthly payment. I was also in the process of getting married at the time! Zak being mindfull of my situaion bent over backwards to make the whole process easy for us. All we did was point to the one we liked and left him our information. We went to pick the car up after our honeymoon and all they had to do was switch the plates from our damaged van to our beautiful suv!! Zak didnt pressure me into any vehicle and I will be going back for a truck for me and Ill bring my kids there for their first cars.

Great service!

by from Syracuse, NY |

Very honest and up-front. Brought the car in during the warranty period with a concern. They fully covered the repair at no cost to me.

good experience

by from rochester |

I bought a 2005 Mercedes ML350. The car was beautiful minus some minor repairs that had to be done. I lived in Rochester so I wasnt happy about being w/o a car for a few days. Zack and Mark are very nice people. I would recommend them to a friend.My only complaint is, they should have offered me a rental seeing that I paid for some work they should have been done by them.

Wonderful low pressure car buying experience

by from Cicero, NY |

I bought my 2005 Ford Expedition from Giant and I would not hesitate to do it again. The sales staff is top notch and they stand behind the vehicles they sell. I would and have in fact recommend them to other people.

Bought A Sweet Car.

by from Baldwinsville, NY |

I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 40th Anniversary Edition. Mint Condition. But more importently Brian and Joe are knowledgible, friendly, and fair. The terms are very reasonable and affordible. Through their knowing I was able to add an extended warranty. I'm very pleased.

Great experience!

by from Canastota, NY |

My husband and I were recently in the market for an all wheel drive vehicle for our expanding family. Zak Carter, one of the proprietors, listened to our needs, helped us identify possible vehicles that met our requirements already in inventory and did not hard sell us to buy something we didn't want or couldn't afford. He returned every phone call, gave us more than a fair trade in for the car we exchanged and kept his word about the car being exactly the way we wanted it. We plan on being repeat customers!

Great place to get a used car

by from Canastota NY |

this was the most pleasant experience purchasing a car I have ever had. Dealer was very helpful, and didn't push the salesman stuff. Prices have been very fair, and even below what I looked up in the blue book. They also gave me more on my trade that I had expected to get from a used car dealer. It was simple and easy to test drive and make a decision. Never felt pressured in any way, and was willing to address anything that was an issue with the car before purchase. I don't know that I could say that about any other place. I will definitely be going back, and so will my wife.