Houston Wholesale

Houston Wholesale

4718 Lomas Ne, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Used 888-625-8553

Shop Smart, Buy Smart!

Friendly staff, good selection of vehicles.

by from Los Lunas, NM |

Recent search did not find vehicle that I wanted, but have purchased from them before. Fair prices, good quality of inventory and friendly staff all make it a pleasant place to car shop. I can and have recommended them to friends.

Five Stars! For reals

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Between family and friends, our small village has purchased over 15 vehicles from Scott. I will not buy a car from anyone else! True Talk!

Straight and to the Point

by from Albuqeruque, NM |

I don't like haggling, and they didn't loom over me. That was a big plus. They provided the carfax report (free of charge and without a big spiel.) All my questions were answered and they were straight to the point. The vehicle (a used 2008 Tacoma) was in excellent shape, and priced well below bluebook value. They let me have the vehicle inspected before buying, and they didn't really haggle over the price, but it was priced well to start off. I would definitely recommend to a friend. It's the kind of place where "pretty much, this is the price." If you want to talk someone down to a cheaper price, this may not be the place for you. I worked with Scott Frankel. I have pretty good credit already, but they also knew of a credit union with better interest rates than I had available to me, and I was able to better afford the payments. I've had the vehicle for almost a month now, and I am very happy with this vehicle. The place is small, and I believe that I read on their webpage that they sell vehicles acquired at auctions. They had the brakes replaced the day I had bought the vehicle. If you're looking for a used vehicle, this place is definitely worth a look.