Atlantic Audi

New 888-274-9450
Used 855-262-0783
Service 855-745-4401

Truth in Engineering

Wonderful Experience "Thank You Atlantic Audi"

by from West Islip |

I was looking for a used car but with fairly low miles and newer model. I found one at Atlantic Audi and I actually drove an hour to look at the car. I was looking for a VW GTI, and the one at Atlantic Audi was 2012 and with less then 7000 miles. The attraction was the car had the lowest price on cars.com for the same mile and year. I would like to appreciate Internet sales specialist Ammar Haque who was really helpful. He completed all the paperwork for me while I was still home. I had been in to many used car dealer experience but dealing with Atlantic Audi and that too with Mr. Ammar was the best I have ever came across. The whole sales team was prompt and efficient. Overall a very good experience. I will always recommend Atlantic Audi for new or used car. Even though you have to drive a little far from New York city but its worth doing it..

Look No Further

by from Bronx, NY |

Just purchased a 2012 Audi Prestige over at Atlantic Audi. Went to six different Audi dealerships trying to find the right one and this was it. The others were overpopulated with customers and all they cared about was making a sale. This one in particular stands out by far. Lauren Lewis did an exceptional job. She was very resourceful and made our buying experience easy and worthwhile. Their attention to detail is unmatched. Treated us like family right from the start. Brian Paige, the General Manager, made sure we were in good hands and assisted us every step of the way. On delivery day, Brian was even nice enough to pick us up from the nearest train station. I've owned Audi's since 2007 and this dealership is the best by far. Very personable staff who are willing to go the extra mile to make sure the customer is satisfied. Love the service department. Would recommend this dealership to any serious buyer that wants quality and detailed oriented professionals.

Excellent Experience

by from Jamesport, NY |

This is the second car I have leased from Atlantic Audi. The new management, compared to the previous one, is a breath of fresh air. They are professional and extremely helpful to make for an excellent experience. The GM Brian Paige, Richard Healy and Alex Koszalka were all involved to make sure that I was happy with all the aspects of the transaction. Richard went over every line item dealing with the finances and all the other documents and made sure I was comfortable with what he was explaining to me. Alex spent over an hour to go over every feature of the car and made sure I could operate the features after he had done it himself. Again they were not acting like the typical high pressure car sales person but were more interested that I was happy with the experience. They sure made it easy! . . .

Another great experience with Atlantic Audi

by from West Islip, NY |

I have been a long time customer of Atlantic Audi having this be my fourth or fifth car so far with them; a mixture of leases and finance. Michael Abu was very attentive and considerate of my needs and made the experience purposefull, expedient, and enjoyable. Richard Healy helped me make some important decisions which were very much appreciated, and was a great guy as well. Lastly, Omar Azizi finalized the purchase with a great dose of enthusiasm, humor, and drive and moved me through the process to completion in a relaxed and enjoyable manner. Overall, this was another great experience with Atlantic Audi and I will continue to utilize and refer others to them as before without hesitation. Thanks to all involved and I look forward to working with then again for my next Audi.

Outstanding Service

by from New York, NY |

I just wanted to drop a quick line about the excellent Service I recieved from Frank. I brought in my 2010 Audi A5, for a common issue with the key lock not working correctly. From the time I called over the phone I was offered a loaner car. After speaking with Frank upon my arrival (Whom has always provided me with the utmost superb customer service), a few quick forms were filled out, and he pulled up in my loaner car (An audi A7, WOW!!!) I was impressed, and shocked at the same time. By the time my car was fixed, I had to fight to bring back the A7 (Impressive sales technique, as now My A5 feels inferior lol). Frank provided me with constent updates and made sure that everything was handled directly with my Insurance provider for costs.. Frank is Outstanding, and I am now on a mission to somehow afford upgrading to the A7 (Hey, Atlantic Audi, throw me a deal, lol) For this and more, I will drive past every other audi dealership, and drive an hour away to get to Atlantic Audi for any of my needs on my beautiful car!!!!!

Car Buying Made Easy

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Last month we purchased a new Audi Allroad at Atlantic Audi. What I had been dreading, turned out to be quiet an enjoyable experience. In our initially phone call to this dealership we spoke to the Internet Sales Manager, Belinda Nagy, she carefully guided us through what models we should be looking at and arranged an appointment. In our first visit to the dealer we met with Jonathan Jacobs the Audi Brand Specialist who was incredibly knowledgeable about all things Audi and who took us for a test drive and answered all our questions. Talk about love at first sight, we absolutely were enthralled about the Allroad. We talked with Jonathan about what exact features we were interested in and on the spot he looked up on his computer if such a car was available, when we could expect deliver and of course approximate price. Not impulse buyers my wife and I then visited 2 other dealerships (Volvo and BMI) who had equivalent type models and followed a similar examination. I also went online to several pricing services to get an idea of cost of models that we were interested in. With all this information in hand, hands down the Audi was our first choice. We then went back to Atlantic Audi and told Jonathan that we were seriously interested in purchasing the Allroad and asked him what the best price he could sell us the car for. After conferring with the agency manager Joe (I never did get his last name), we were given a price that was very much in line with the lower end of the price range that we had seen online. Joe was extremely straight with us and he an Jonathan made no attempt to push additional features that would raise the selling price. We immediately agreed to the offer and were walked through all the steps need to purchase the car. Jonathan found the exact car we wanted and made arrangements for us to pick it up in 5 days time. Upon returning to pick up our new purchase we were introduced to Omar Azizi, the Business Manager who handled all the paper work. Omar, like everyone else that we had met at Atlantic, was extremely professional and had pre-arranged all aspects of the sale that were needed. Jonathan then spent over an hour walking through with us how to use all the features of the car with us and answering all our dumb questions. All in all, we had an extremely enjoyable car buying experience. We chose a dealership which acted with great professionalism and integrity, which I can strongly recommend to anyone.

Great car-buying experience

by from Northport, NY |

I had a terrific experience with a salesman, Michael Abu, at Atlantic Audi. I took delivery of my 2015 Q5 this past weekend, and dealt with Michael consistently over the two month period it took to get the car from Germany. He called to keep us informed of the status throughout the entire period, and was so friendly and helpful. He was a pleasure to deal with, and I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

Service on our 2014 Q5

by from Sea Cliff , NY |

Service had always been very professional and work is perfect in every way. I am glad that we found this dealer, who always puts the customer above all. A GREAT job is done by all .

C P O 2014 Audi Q5

by from Sea Cliff New York |

Mr. Michael Abu is our branch specialist who worked with us on our purchase. He is a very nice and helpful man. He made our experience very pleasant. Barbara loves everything about her Q5 and continues to, as she (we) find more options to use. Thank you Michael Abu Steve & Barbara Thill

2010 Lexus GX 460 NAVIGATION Luxury Crossover SUV

by from Brooklyn NY |

Stock Number : U3636T, 2010 LEXUS GX 460 was re-painted all over. I was told that just the rear door was repainted and the rest was all original paint. Unfortunately car was not as i have been told and that shows lack of professionalism and honesty..

Atlantic Audi responded to this review

October 17, 2014

Well let's start by stating that this review was NOT left by a customer but rather an exported of vehicles. Here at Atlantic Audi we were honest an upfront with regards to the paintwork and the repairs of the vehicle of interest. With regards of lack of professionalism that would have to go to the person who wrote a poor review of a business that he had no transactions with and who also hides with anonymity as he has no problem stating lies and hiding behind empty words and goes by the handle of "Customer". Last I checked a person or entity would actually have to enter into a transaction to actually be considered a customer. In reverse, I would not do business with this individual nor would I recommend him or purchase a vehicle from him. So to sum it up Mr. Anonymous "Customer" please don't call or visit so that you can attempt to " Steal" a vehicle for your own greedy gains.

GREAT !!!!! Love my NEW A3 2015

by from Melville, NY |

I know some people had bad experiences but overall I was very satisfied with the deal and especially the brand new car I purchased with Atlantic Audi. The sales staff was very generous and helpful. I felt I got a great deal. I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a luxury car to go to Audi. They have really the best staff and their cars are gorgeous. Definitely worth purchasing & check them out before purchasing any other car. Very happy with my decision. ;)