Atlantic Audi

Service 855-745-4401

Truth in Engineering

Excellent Experience

by from Jamesport, NY |

This is the second car I have leased from Atlantic Audi. The new management, compared to the previous one, is a breath of fresh air. They are professional and extremely helpful to make for an excellent experience. The GM Brian Paige, Richard Healy and Alex Koszalka were all involved to make sure that I was happy with all the aspects of the transaction. Richard went over every line item dealing with the finances and all the other documents and made sure I was comfortable with what he was explaining to me. Alex spent over an hour to go over every feature of the car and made sure I could operate the features after he had done it himself. Again they were not acting like the typical high pressure car sales person but were more interested that I was happy with the experience. They sure made it easy! . . .

February 25, 2015

Dear RM Thank you for noticing the difference with the new management here at Atlantic Audi. We are continuing to improve our clients experience and you nice review just reinforces that we are moving in the right direction! I am sure that you will continue to find the sales staff, management and more importantly the service department to be informed and responsive to your needs. If there is ever anything that I can assist with just give me a call or stop in and see me. Sincerely, Brian Paige General Manager Atlantic Audi

Incredible Professionalism and Courtesy

by from Massapequa, NY |

I have been buying my cars and servicing them at Atlantic Audi for the past 8 years. The sales staff is excellent and helpful, most notably Michael Abu and the sales manager, Brian Page. I must give highest accolades to John DiGiovanni, the service manager. John has been incredibly gracious to me and extremely thorough in monitoring and servicing my vehicles. Never before have I had such confidence in a dealership service department!

Job well done

by from Sea Cliff N. Y. |

This dealership is a well run operation. everyone knows there job, and does it with a smile. Car is always in top shape, thanks to the service department.

Awesome Dealership, Great Service!

by from Milford,CT |

Great experience, knowledgeable staff, and is now my Audi dealer of choice!

THE BEST!!!!

by from Bay Shore NY |

Of course the AUDI is an amazing car, and of course I'm thrilled to own it, but working with the great people at Atlantic Audi was icing on the cake! They are honest, forthright, caring, and make me feel special. They get the highest marks for customer service and deserve them!

Amazing Car Buying Experience!!!!

by from West Islip, New York |

Everyone that works at the Atlantic Audi Dealership in West Islip was unbelievably nice and considerate to all and any of their customers needs! I can honestly say that if anyone I know (be it family or friends) is looking to buy a new or used car; I would most definitely send them to this dealership!!!! My Sales Associate was amazing, the Finance Manager was amazing, and the Dealership Manager was amazing. I can't think of anything negative to say even if I tried! Most definitely will be a repeat customer!

March 2, 2015

Joe, Good afternoon and thank you for the positive review of your experience here at Atlantic Audi. As you can tell from the experience we are committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction from sales to service and beyond! You can be confident that anyone that you send to Atlantic Audi will receive the same level of service that you did. Sincerely, Brian Paige General Manager Atlantic Audi

Awesome service

by from East Northport , NY |

Purchased my Q7 last year, used. I was treated by Michael our salesmen and the rest of the staff as if I was purchasing a new Audi. Very professional and accommodating. No high pressure. In for service today and was very pleased with service department even though it was only an oil change. I would definitely purchase another car from them!

February 25, 2015

Dear B.M.S. thank you for the nice review. It is very refreshing to see that our clients see the low pressure environment and are comfortable and confident that they have done business with the right Audi dealer. Again, thank you and we look forward to continuing to deliver only the highest level of service in all departments. Sincerely, Brian Paige General Manager

Look No Further

by from Bronx, NY |

Just purchased a 2012 Audi Prestige over at Atlantic Audi. Went to six different Audi dealerships trying to find the right one and this was it. The others were overpopulated with customers and all they cared about was making a sale. This one in particular stands out by far. Lauren Lewis did an exceptional job. She was very resourceful and made our buying experience easy and worthwhile. Their attention to detail is unmatched. Treated us like family right from the start. Brian Paige, the General Manager, made sure we were in good hands and assisted us every step of the way. On delivery day, Brian was even nice enough to pick us up from the nearest train station. I've owned Audi's since 2007 and this dealership is the best by far. Very personable staff who are willing to go the extra mile to make sure the customer is satisfied. Love the service department. Would recommend this dealership to any serious buyer that wants quality and detailed oriented professionals.

February 25, 2015

Lewis and Virginia, Thank you for the kind but true review of Atlantic Audi. Lauren Lewis is a tremendous asset to our organization, she truly cares about her clients and delivers the best service and responsiveness. We strive to pay attention to the details as this is what sets Atlantic Audi apart from all other Audi dealers in the tri-state area! Just goes to show that sometimes it pays dividends to look at a dealer that is not right in your backyard but find the dealer that is going to treat you the best! Thank you, Brian Paige General Manager

Another great experience with Atlantic Audi

by from West Islip, NY |

I have been a long time customer of Atlantic Audi having this be my fourth or fifth car so far with them; a mixture of leases and finance. Michael Abu was very attentive and considerate of my needs and made the experience purposefull, expedient, and enjoyable. Richard Healy helped me make some important decisions which were very much appreciated, and was a great guy as well. Lastly, Omar Azizi finalized the purchase with a great dose of enthusiasm, humor, and drive and moved me through the process to completion in a relaxed and enjoyable manner. Overall, this was another great experience with Atlantic Audi and I will continue to utilize and refer others to them as before without hesitation. Thanks to all involved and I look forward to working with then again for my next Audi.

March 6, 2015

Jon, I just wanted to thank you so much for your loyalty and for providing us with such a great experience in selling you your new Audi! As you know, it's great clients like you that allow for our business to thrive and we can't thank you enough. As always, I am just a phone call away should you need anything. With much appreciation. Brian Paige General Manager Atlantic Audi

Outstanding Service

by from New York, NY |

I just wanted to drop a quick line about the excellent Service I recieved from Frank. I brought in my 2010 Audi A5, for a common issue with the key lock not working correctly. From the time I called over the phone I was offered a loaner car. After speaking with Frank upon my arrival (Whom has always provided me with the utmost superb customer service), a few quick forms were filled out, and he pulled up in my loaner car (An audi A7, WOW!!!) I was impressed, and shocked at the same time. By the time my car was fixed, I had to fight to bring back the A7 (Impressive sales technique, as now My A5 feels inferior lol). Frank provided me with constent updates and made sure that everything was handled directly with my Insurance provider for costs.. Frank is Outstanding, and I am now on a mission to somehow afford upgrading to the A7 (Hey, Atlantic Audi, throw me a deal, lol) For this and more, I will drive past every other audi dealership, and drive an hour away to get to Atlantic Audi for any of my needs on my beautiful car!!!!!

Car Buying Made Easy

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Last month we purchased a new Audi Allroad at Atlantic Audi. What I had been dreading, turned out to be quiet an enjoyable experience. In our initially phone call to this dealership we spoke to the Internet Sales Manager, Belinda Nagy, she carefully guided us through what models we should be looking at and arranged an appointment. In our first visit to the dealer we met with Jonathan Jacobs the Audi Brand Specialist who was incredibly knowledgeable about all things Audi and who took us for a test drive and answered all our questions. Talk about love at first sight, we absolutely were enthralled about the Allroad. We talked with Jonathan about what exact features we were interested in and on the spot he looked up on his computer if such a car was available, when we could expect deliver and of course approximate price. Not impulse buyers my wife and I then visited 2 other dealerships (Volvo and BMI) who had equivalent type models and followed a similar examination. I also went online to several pricing services to get an idea of cost of models that we were interested in. With all this information in hand, hands down the Audi was our first choice. We then went back to Atlantic Audi and told Jonathan that we were seriously interested in purchasing the Allroad and asked him what the best price he could sell us the car for. After conferring with the agency manager Joe (I never did get his last name), we were given a price that was very much in line with the lower end of the price range that we had seen online. Joe was extremely straight with us and he an Jonathan made no attempt to push additional features that would raise the selling price. We immediately agreed to the offer and were walked through all the steps need to purchase the car. Jonathan found the exact car we wanted and made arrangements for us to pick it up in 5 days time. Upon returning to pick up our new purchase we were introduced to Omar Azizi, the Business Manager who handled all the paper work. Omar, like everyone else that we had met at Atlantic, was extremely professional and had pre-arranged all aspects of the sale that were needed. Jonathan then spent over an hour walking through with us how to use all the features of the car with us and answering all our dumb questions. All in all, we had an extremely enjoyable car buying experience. We chose a dealership which acted with great professionalism and integrity, which I can strongly recommend to anyone.