Glockner Honda Toyota

Service 866-688-7919 Service 866-688-7919

We Make it Easy!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Portsmouth, Ohio |

This was my first new car ever purchased from Glockner Honda-Toyota. Caleb S. listened about what options were important to me and helped me customize the vehicle to get want I wanted by using all the price reductions and discounts available to him. He was very professional and helpful and answered all my questions. He was very knowledgeable about the features of the vehicle. Matt made the paperwork smooth as much as he could, considering how many pieces of paper that I had to sign. LOL! He explained what I was signing and answered questions. My overall experience was great and I would recommend anyone stopping by Glockner's and seeing Caleb S. to give him a chance to make you his next very happy customer!

Great

by from Portsmouth, OH |

Pete Saltsman and all the staff were very professional and helpful!

Friendly staff and clean used vehicles

by from Chillicothe, Ohio |

After researching many vehicles and talking with other dealerships, Kevin Castle was the one who helped us find the vehicle we needed. He was very professional, helpful, and kind. All of the staff at the Glockner Honda Toyota were very friendly. They even beat our bank's loan rate. They make the car-buying experience less stressful. We purchased a Toyota Certified RAV4 (2011) and it looks so good that people thought it was new. We highly recommend Glockner in Portsmouth and we plan on dealing with them more in the future.

Toyota Service and Sales is a joke

by from Portsmouth, OH |

DON'T EVER BUY A CERTIFIED TOYOTA HERE ABSOLUTELY A RIP OFF. OURS NEEDED NEW BRAKES AND TIRES AFTER IT WAS INSPECTED. CUTS ON THE BUMPER SAID PAINT WAS FREE OF DEFECTS ON PAINT BATTERY BRACKET WAS LOOSE AND BATTERY WAS REMOVED MESSING UP THE COMPUTER SETTINGS. GLOCKNERS MECHANICS NEED EXTRA CERTIFICATION WORKING ON CARS AS DO THE SALES STAFF THEY MAKE THERE CUSTOMERS FEEL LIKE LIARS. BUYERS BE WARE. NEVER AGAIN WILL BUY FROM HERE THEY ARE AMATURES IN THERE BUSINESS.

great cars, honest people, will buy again from

by from wilmington ohio |

I did the internet shopping for a car after weeks of checking found the car I wanted an 08 impala talk with tony for over a week about the car and did review and research on glockner before I decided I wanted there car. I asked lots of questions and even asked to see the car on the lift before I would buy it so I could see how the balljoints and everything was. And without any problems they was happy enough to put the car on the lift to check it out the car was exactly how they told me all along it drove great and they was very helpful I would recommend the to anyone looking to get a car. Tony was a super nice and very helpful.sales man who wasn't pushy at all he was honest about everything all the way. I was even able to get an exstended warranty for my car I bought it yesterday and I'm super happy with my new car. I'm even thinking about buying another car later this year take my advice you need a car go to Portsmouth and go to glockner it will be the best car buying experience you will ever have there great honest people with great cars thank you tony.

Professionalism before, during, and after the sale

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Glockner Honda Toyota dealership communicated well which is important when you are driving 110 miles to view and purchase the vehicle. They met my price/budget. There were no surprises from a paperwork standpoint or mechanical standpoint (and I waited 4 months before posting this review to ensure the vehicle was as described.) I was treated well when I called after the sale. Professionalism before, during, and after the sale. Would gladly do business with again.

Just bought a Honda

by from Minford, Ohio |

Just bought a Honda Civic from Andy S. Everything was pretty smooth. Really enjoyed working with Andy, we will most likely go through him again in the future. Only negative thing I have to say is that at first they would only offer me a $1000.00 for my trade in. When I told Andy that another dealership would give me $3000, he match it. Other than that everything went smooth. Thanks!

Great prices, even better people

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

I'm so glad that I bought my car from Glockner Toyota. They made my first car buying experience even better than I thought it would be. I have nothing bad to say other than the drive was 2 hours but the staff made the drive worth it.

Our experience with Glockner Toyota

by from Portsmouth, Ohio |

We purchased a brand new Corolla last weekend and could not be happier with the vehicle and the service. This was our 3rd experience with the Glockner business, and i think the best yet. Tony found me the perfect car, kept me updated on the process and I felt genuinely cared about making me happy. Matt made the financing simple, easy and fast, especially for my husband who hates dealing with "paperwork". I just want to say thanks again. I love my car, and in this day and age of nearly no customer service everywhere you go, these guys are the perfect example of great customer service and friendliness... If there should ever be need for another vehicle, they are the only folks i would go to!!! Thanks guys!!

Great Experience

by from Huntington, WV |

Everything with the process was highly positive, from the quick reply when a request for pricing was submitted, to the negotiations, and finally picking up the car.