Glockner Honda Toyota

New 888-714-0363
Used 888-874-2482
Service 866-688-7919

We Make it Easy!

great cars, honest people, will buy again from

by from wilmington ohio |

I did the internet shopping for a car after weeks of checking found the car I wanted an 08 impala talk with tony for over a week about the car and did review and research on glockner before I decided I wanted there car. I asked lots of questions and even asked to see the car on the lift before I would buy it so I could see how the balljoints and everything was. And without any problems they was happy enough to put the car on the lift to check it out the car was exactly how they told me all along it drove great and they was very helpful I would recommend the to anyone looking to get a car. Tony was a super nice and very helpful.sales man who wasn't pushy at all he was honest about everything all the way. I was even able to get an exstended warranty for my car I bought it yesterday and I'm super happy with my new car. I'm even thinking about buying another car later this year take my advice you need a car go to Portsmouth and go to glockner it will be the best car buying experience you will ever have there great honest people with great cars thank you tony.

Friendly staff and clean used vehicles

by from Chillicothe, Ohio |

After researching many vehicles and talking with other dealerships, Kevin Castle was the one who helped us find the vehicle we needed. He was very professional, helpful, and kind. All of the staff at the Glockner Honda Toyota were very friendly. They even beat our bank's loan rate. They make the car-buying experience less stressful. We purchased a Toyota Certified RAV4 (2011) and it looks so good that people thought it was new. We highly recommend Glockner in Portsmouth and we plan on dealing with them more in the future.

Toyota Service and Sales is a joke

by from Portsmouth, OH |

DON'T EVER BUY A CERTIFIED TOYOTA HERE ABSOLUTELY A RIP OFF. OURS NEEDED NEW BRAKES AND TIRES AFTER IT WAS INSPECTED. CUTS ON THE BUMPER SAID PAINT WAS FREE OF DEFECTS ON PAINT BATTERY BRACKET WAS LOOSE AND BATTERY WAS REMOVED MESSING UP THE COMPUTER SETTINGS. GLOCKNERS MECHANICS NEED EXTRA CERTIFICATION WORKING ON CARS AS DO THE SALES STAFF THEY MAKE THERE CUSTOMERS FEEL LIKE LIARS. BUYERS BE WARE. NEVER AGAIN WILL BUY FROM HERE THEY ARE AMATURES IN THERE BUSINESS.

Professionalism before, during, and after the sale

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Glockner Honda Toyota dealership communicated well which is important when you are driving 110 miles to view and purchase the vehicle. They met my price/budget. There were no surprises from a paperwork standpoint or mechanical standpoint (and I waited 4 months before posting this review to ensure the vehicle was as described.) I was treated well when I called after the sale. Professionalism before, during, and after the sale. Would gladly do business with again.

Just bought a Honda

by from Minford, Ohio |

Just bought a Honda Civic from Andy S. Everything was pretty smooth. Really enjoyed working with Andy, we will most likely go through him again in the future. Only negative thing I have to say is that at first they would only offer me a $1000.00 for my trade in. When I told Andy that another dealership would give me $3000, he match it. Other than that everything went smooth. Thanks!

Great prices, even better people

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

I'm so glad that I bought my car from Glockner Toyota. They made my first car buying experience even better than I thought it would be. I have nothing bad to say other than the drive was 2 hours but the staff made the drive worth it.

Our experience with Glockner Toyota

by from Portsmouth, Ohio |

We purchased a brand new Corolla last weekend and could not be happier with the vehicle and the service. This was our 3rd experience with the Glockner business, and i think the best yet. Tony found me the perfect car, kept me updated on the process and I felt genuinely cared about making me happy. Matt made the financing simple, easy and fast, especially for my husband who hates dealing with "paperwork". I just want to say thanks again. I love my car, and in this day and age of nearly no customer service everywhere you go, these guys are the perfect example of great customer service and friendliness... If there should ever be need for another vehicle, they are the only folks i would go to!!! Thanks guys!!

Great Experience

by from Huntington, WV |

Everything with the process was highly positive, from the quick reply when a request for pricing was submitted, to the negotiations, and finally picking up the car.

Disappointing - Beware of their price listings

by from Branchland |

The process started out good. I found the car I wanted on here at Cars.com (2012 Honda CR-V EX). The price they had listed for the vehicle was the lowest I could find anywhere so I was very excited. I should have known it was too good to be true. Over the next couple weeks, I spoke to the salesman over the phone (the dealership was over an hour away from my home so most of the process was via phone conversations). The salesman was very courteous and I expected it to be a smooth easy process. I had been approved through their financing, but later found my own that offered a much lower interest rate. The day that I went to pick up the car and sign the paperwork was when everything went wrong. The price they had listed on cars.com was supposedly a mistake, but they told me since that was what we had discussed all along, they were still going to honor it. That is, until they found out I had my own financing and they wouldn't be able to rob me with the interest rate (14% vs 6.25%). The sales manager then informed me that they wouldn't be able to give me the cheaper price since basically, they couldn't make their money back on the outrageous interest rate. She was very rude and tried to pass the blame around on everyone else, including cars.com. I don't know who the fault truly lies with, but the moral of the story is, triple check the price before wasting your time, and take everything they say with a grain of salt. I have nothing against the salesman I dealt with, but their sales team overall was dishonest and very poor customer service. The whole thing outraged me, so I ended up going with a dealership in my hometown and brought my new car home that same day, and had a very pleasant transaction.

Great Experience

by from Wheelersburg, Oh |

I have purchased three cars over the last 8 years from Glockner Honda Toyota and I've been more than satisfied with the way I've been treated every time. Tony Lafferty is a true gentleman and a real professional. Always following up with me to make sure I'm taken care of and always does what he promises to do. I can't imagine doing business anywhere else. I highly recommend Glockner to everyone I know.

Very pleased!

by from Portsmouth, OH |

I purchased my 2009 Nissan Maxima from Glockner Honda Toyta and had a great experience. The Sales Consultant answered all of my questions and was very honest! I would highly recommend anyone looking to purchase a new or used car to buy at Glockner!